• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A 215 Roxycodone 30mg vs Oxycontin

jaystyle

Bluelighter
Hey all,

MY DOC IS sniffing OC40 / OC80's...

Today, my guy only had 30mg A 215 pills--- I looked them up and they are instant release oxycodone. Perusing forums, it appears some people prefer these to the brand-name OC's?

What do you guys think of these for snorting? Are they equally potent, and have a similar amount of filler to the OC's?

Let me know your opinions regarding these pills. I just crushed one and put it right up the shnazberry!

Thanks!

One would think they'd be technically better than OC because they contain less time-release matrix filler.

It always makes me curious, why do you snort the oxy instead of dosing orally?

I guess I have developed some type of nasal fixation--- I am addicted to the whole process of powdering and snorting, and the instant gratification you get from it as well as the rush.

When you are feeling kinda shitty--- you can snort some OC, lay down, and literally feel yourself drift into an opiated bliss.

Even though oral has more bioavailability, sometimes you don't want to wait 30-40 minutes to feel your drug. And like I said before, snorting does provide a rush that you cant get with oral.

Feel me?

I recently tried roxicodone and I prefer 60mg or two pill's to a 80mg oxycontin. I would snort half 80 and eat the other half. With the A 215 I am happy to pop two.

Personally I find IR oxycodone tends to give a better oral high whereas OC should be powdered and snorted, parachuting or just eating it doesn't do much for me. If the Roxis are a lot cheaper I'd go with them, otherwise get the OC. I have the same nasal fixation issue, it's gotten me into some trouble before (dependence on Adderall, then methylphenidate, now oxycodone :\ )

i wouldnt really recomend snorting thease there really strong takein orally takes about 20 mins to come on and 30mg oc ir is about 40-45mg oc er crushed up also if you do snort thease you will find they taste quite diffrent then brand name oc not near as good