EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

I once put this on while watching the Disney documentary 'Oceans' on mute. Mainly as a way to drown out Pierce Brosnan's narrative, but it turned out to be a pretty incredible mix. Highly recommended.

I will never attempt that but that's a really unique thing to do!

I just love getting kids into psy who are like not even 18. Call me sick. Actually I don't but I'm not sure how else to interpret this song?

Way too many prog vibes for my taste. I need more old school. I will find new artists with the right vibes soon enough friends and colleagues.

Ya I'm an old school type of guy.

Old is Gold.

But I know some new is pure golden hue too.

423750440.jpg

Some really nice parties in London the last few weeks:

I really, really love that deco. Tunes sound banging too. :)

Be sure to stick around turkeyphant, always good to see an old face (name) and BL could do with way more psy trance love round these parts. =D

Thanks, man. Two more videos I forgot to upload last year from Midnight Sun Festival.

Amazing music from a Void Incubus soundsystem combined with one of the most beautiful venues I've ever been privileged to witness ��

'Molecular Cloud' from Alwoods new 2017 album, Stardust. Psybient, downtempo, prog-chill. Alwoods is a fav, and Akshan.

'Orichalcum' by Akshan. Nice video with this one too!

Last edited:
I'm mesmerized by Braincell's current sound. IMO he's simply the best Psytrance producer right now. His new album, Connecting Multiverses, is absolutely brilliant. The sound he produces is energetic, deep, melodic, deeply psychedelic, and sometimes even melancholic in a good way. And his sound is, and has always been, original. I have all his 6 albums, and I love every one of them except for 5th album which is just too generic.

If you haven't checked out his new album, do it; https://beatspace-bluehoursounds.bandcamp.com/album/braincell-connecting-multiverses

Here are some of his recent tracks that are pure gold.

Here's a clip from a free Open Air Psytrance party in Helsinki in July I went to. It was in a park in central Helsinki, with at least a few thousand people, you just don't see the mass of people dancing all over the park that well in the clip.

Space Tribe was the headliner.

Space Tribe starts playing at 3:01 in the clip. Before that two local DJ'are playing. Space Tribe played quite many tracks from the new Mad Tribe album.