EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Nice. I might have seen him at a psytribe event. Perfect Stranger has been playing at a few psytribe events and has been killing it every time! He played a closing set at freakshow last year (I believe it was an 8 hour set). I've never seen that many smiles and stomping on a dance floor.

Euro summer festivals anyone? Wanted Freqs, Noise Poison and Lost Theory but time constraints mean the only trance ones I'm going to are Modem and Psy-Fi. Anyone else?

When did psytrance become an official genre? When Simon's album Twisted hit the French billboard charts, no shit,

Lately I'm really enjoying deep, mystical darkpsy like this:

I've also been enjoying Kindzadza. If anyone can recommend any new artists to check out, please do! :)

Lately I'm really enjoying deep, mystical darkpsy...

I've also been enjoying Kindzadza. If anyone can recommend any new artists to check out, please do! :)

I'm a full-on psy kinda guy. Granted light and colour tickle my fancy more than dark does. Give it to me heavy and bright I say!

Although a beautiful female with strong yin essence can give me the courage to enjoy the dark psy, it's just that my strong male yang energy is afraid o' the dark by himself....ya baby...

twin-flame-love-2.jpg

Last edited:
great track. have you heard the gms remix? even better :)

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

Thanks dude!

GMS were once serious mad genii of the mystic synth...alas they sold out and started catering to big house parties...fuckin watered down trance shit,

Ahhh the good old days...

Now here is a song that I personally rank among the greatest of all time, true treasure,

Last edited:
anyone know where i can find the gamma goblins part 1 track posted above?
on the lone deranger there's only part 2.