EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Are there any psytrance events/clubs in the UK?

Tons! At least one licenced and one unlicenced every weekend in London. Plenty of other nights in Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Brighton and I'm sure many other cities. Facebook, Psymusic and Access All Areas are the places to check online or pop into inspiral lounge in Camden

happy hardcore thread, the faster the better. i'm being ironic. I've tested many bmp's of this theard and have watched the zombies who try to dance to a 4/4 beat at 170 bpm in the daytime!
Sorry I'm old school, I like the 'big chill' during the daylight hours, and you can go for your life at night!
It no wonder that Goa and Psy has got such a bad name.
I left after the DAT trance mafia, swappin' DAT'S wasn't my scene.
After seeing Prana and Hallucogen playing Shanmanix for the first tme; I really did thing this is the cutting edge.
It lasted for a while, and all I really care about is the music; however it became a 'scene' and I was caught right in the middle.
I love the muic, and that's what it should be about; all I see is zombies trying to fit in.
What bothers me most is all psy producers unwilling to listen to any other genre.

Last edited:
Has anyone recommendations for a person who likes psytrance but hates that every posted song in this thread has the same bassline with the same sound and nearly equal effects? I mean is this it? Oh I like the sound of this producer, so I try to produce music that sounds the same?

Has anyone recommendations for a person who likes psytrance but hates that every posted song in this thread has the same bassline with the same sound and nearly equal effects? I mean is this it? Oh I like the sound of this producer, so I try to produce music that sounds the same?

You might like progressive psy:

Liquid Soul - Devotion

Grouch - Deeper