EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

^yoz should check out tip.world records

and these artists:
astrix
lani
1200mics
zorba
maybe youd like nitzhonot, too(-->google)

Orca is one of my favourite artists at the moment but I have been really struggling to find tracks except for 'Wakey Wakey' anyone know where to get them, in a somewhat decent quality over Youtube?

Sure is - didn't see him on the dancefloor myself but at that time I wasn't seeing much but fractals anyway.

can someone please reccomend me some albums or mix's like koxbox's "u-turn" esp like the first sone "crazy"

thanks a million, cant get enough of that sound...

Akasha Project - Quantum music of the LSD molecule

Currently.

Atriohm is nothing like Derango to me - Atriohm is highly produced high-bpm night-time music while Derango is super-atmospheric forest trance.

^whatever you say. After a second thought, they aren't that much alike but I guess they both melt my brain the same way.

Seeing as people are posting mixes, here is a mix of mine from around a couple of years ago.

Driving Trancey shit (without the cheese).

ARW - Time Is Not Free
Protonica - Red Dust
Odiseo - Breeze
Quantize - B-Wicked
Human Blue - Soulsqueezer
The Egg - Angel of My Soul (Allaby Mix)
Flip Flop - Floppy Drive
Zen Mechanics - Off The Grid
Protonica - Upstream (Sonic Species Mix)
Hydrophonic - Do you Believe??
Solar Fields - February

(I'm Really quite pissed off with myself for losing the 320KBPS version of this. Still good quality though. Will try and acquire it from somewhere & upload)

Last edited:
^^ Yessssss <3
Hmmm yes, it appears we do indeed have very similar taste in psy %)

Thizzerfershizzer said:
Title change for the lulz
I only just noticed this haha, you rock!! =D

Darkpsy is getting really big this year. Parvati stage at Fullmoon looked sick.

So who's coming to Boom this year?

^I wish I could go. Looks like Polyphonia will not be playing there this year. I just read about his recent death. Apparently he crashed into a taxi while riding on a bike.

RIP Romolo. May your music live on.

Challo - Polyphonia