• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking cocaine/freebase on foil(chasing the dragon) help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanaxAndBud

Bluelighter
ok I put 2/3 Coke on foil with 1/3 baking soda. I drop a drop or 2 of water on the coke and baking soda. I then put my finger and mix it around the foil. Then I light under the foil and it bubbles. Then I let it dry. Once it's dry I light under the foil and smoke rises I suck through a tube into my lungs but when I blow out little or no smoke comes out. what could I be doing wrong? I feel like I'm wasting it. The smoke rises but almost none comes out of my mouth when I exhale. Please help! I don't want to snort it I want to smoke it.

^^^By the way im from San Antone.....thats only interesting if your from El Paso, which I think you are

You need to use less water. I've done this a thousand times, living in Az where coke goes for X an 8 ball, I learned this years ago. Use only the amount of water you need, none less,none more or harsh and hard to smoke. I used to just dip my hand in a glass of water, let a drop drop off, and use that much water for like.. 1/8th of a gram, make sure your blow is chopped up finely, it burns better if its not all chunky. Past there I really cant help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to use less water. I've done this a thousand times, living in Az where coke goes for $XXX an 8 ball, I learned this years ago. Use only the amount of water you need, none less,none more or harsh and hard to smoke. I used to just dip my hand in a glass of water, let a drop drop off, and use that much water for like.. 1/8th of a gram, make sure your blow is chopped up finely, it burns better if its not all chunky. Past there I really cant help you.

u were absoulutely right about using less water thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems yeah thats the best advice i can give without actually showing you myself. Be careful, cocaine in all forms can be addictive. I had a 7 grams a day habit about 5 years ago, thanks largely to this freebasing technique, which will allow you to smoke up to a gram an hour if you choose.

Yo, you guys need to smarten the fuck up and realize this kid is a troll. And he's actually doing his job very effectively. Stop falling for this kids bullshit, and ignore his posts. I see he got a temporary ban, its a start. For your own good and for the credibility of everyone else who gets sucked into this shit, just leave him alone. His threads are nonstop "I just did XYandZ am I gonna be okay?" and "How do I use a lighter to smoke pot?" Just ignore him.

Yo, you guys need to smarten the fuck up and realize this kid is a troll. And he's actually doing his job very effectively. Stop falling for this kids bullshit, and ignore his posts. I see he got a temporary ban, its a start. For your own good and for the credibility of everyone else who gets sucked into this shit, just leave him alone. His threads are nonstop "I just did XYandZ am I gonna be okay?" and "How do I use a lighter to smoke pot?" Just ignore him.

man wtf you talkin about? you a bitch stop trying to start shit on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.