• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Hard & Soft White? Whats the difference???

From what I know id hard cocaine refers to crack, and soft cocaine is snortable.

yea hard is crack.

although cocaine does comes rocked up, this is the good shit of the batch. the shake is what you gotta worry about, always has more of the cut in it

hard = crack cocaine and soft = powder cocaine

although cocaine does comes rocked up, this is the good shit of the batch. the shake is what you gotta worry about, always has more of the cut in it

This isn't necessarily true. Anyone with half a brain can compress powder cocaine into a rock. Even coke thats been cut to hell and back.

If it's cut with alumina, moistened, then left to dry, it will dry into a hard rock.

Maybe he wants to know the difference between the two chemicly
Soft white is power cocaine, may look like powder or chunks usually snorted but also can be injected

Hard white is just slang for crack cocaine - which is soft cocaine cooked with baking soda and then dried to look like little chunky rocks that range from yellow to grayish white
Crack is usually smoked through a glass stem and can also be injected.

Yeah hard is slang for crack and soft for the powder or rather the HCL snortable cocaine,and it is easy to cut some powder and then use a press and get it back into a chunky solid form or using the method on the post above a few...but generally the cocaine hcl that you snort is better if it's in a chunk,slab or "rock" form..not rock as in crack but a soft rock..cocaine hcl is water soluble while crack is cocaine made into a base by baking soda which futhers cuts the purity and crack is not water soluble,it has to have lemon juice or vinegar or some weak acid mixed with water to vbreak it down into injectable form,but shooting crack like that is dirty and I don't wanna have to mix lemon or lime juice or vinegar to break down crack if I wanna IV coke,i will just get some good "soft"

Hard coke is either crack (which I know fuck-all about & don't want to),or its whats known as 'repressed' which means its been mixed with something and compressed to make it look like its 'straight off the block' ie pure. Unlikely, pure 'flake' coke is rare & expensive.

Try smoking a bit first would be my advice...it should make a crackling noise, hence the name. If not just crush it up & snort it. Proper 'flake' off the block should do just that, flake into thin sheets when scraped with a razor. Thats the real deal.

Hard coke is either crack (which I know fuck-all about & don't want to),or its whats known as 'repressed' which means its been mixed with something and compressed to make it look like its 'straight off the block' ie pure. Unlikely, pure 'flake' coke is rare & expensive.

Exactly. Not all hard coke is crack. Some is cut with (lidocaine I believe) and pressed and baked and its hard. People think it is higher quality like it is straight off the ki but in reality it is just a cut the increase weight and profit and making it appear to be higher quality. Soft is just the powder cut with any other white powder.

Now if a dealer is asking if you want hard or soft then it is probably crack vs coke.

When someone I know was selling it he would have his friend cut it and press it so it was one big hard rock but it wasn't smokable. The customers thought they were getting top of the line stuff. The reason I think it was lidocaine is because it would numb the hell out of your tounge.

Just because of it being in chunks, doesn't make the dope better. Rerocking is done by most dealers. It can be done fairly easily as well. Take the dope with the cut already in it (as long as it's not baking soda) and put it in the bathroom with the shower turned all the way up. set the plate on the sink with the dope spread out evenly and let it sit in there for about 2-5 mins, until it holds moisture. then put it in a bag and place it under something very heavy (like 40-60 pounds) and let it sit for about 10 mins. then take it out of the bag and let it dry.

them rocks n that powder, yo.

and yes most dealers re-rock their shit all you need is some acetone.

Man... this is really diferent from what i'm experiencing here in Portugal...

U see.. here u buy 1G in powder and well I cant complain... It's not that expensive, it's really really good and u dont need to use acetone or wsw ... can u explain me this thing about acetone?

When u buy here in rock, it's not called crack... crack here is the "leftovers" of the coke.. more toxic=more high... so, if someone is selling u coke rocks u must be sure it's not powder frozen.. LOL

them rocks n that powder, yo.

and yes most dealers re-rock their shit all you need is some acetone.

Acetone. Thats it, not procaine. I had a friend that dealt with ki's. I mean 10-20 at a time and thats what he did. Mixed it with acetone and it was one big hard rock. People thought it was primo shit because it was a big hard brick when all it was, was coke with acetone added to it.