• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Hard & Soft White? Whats the difference???

Yeah hard is slang for crack and soft for the powder or rather the HCL snortable cocaine,and it is easy to cut some powder and then use a press and get it back into a chunky solid form or using the method on the post above a few...but generally the cocaine hcl that you snort is better if it's in a chunk,slab or "rock" form..not rock as in crack but a soft rock..cocaine hcl is water soluble while crack is cocaine made into a base by baking soda which futhers cuts the purity and crack is not water soluble,it has to have lemon juice or vinegar or some weak acid mixed with water to vbreak it down into injectable form,but shooting crack like that is dirty and I don't wanna have to mix lemon or lime juice or vinegar to break down crack if I wanna IV coke,i will just get some good "soft"

This is incorrect, it actually purifies the cocaine. The cuts will precipitate and sink to the bottom, while the coke rises.

This is why you will always get less back then you started with, how much less depends on the quality of the coke you started with.

The quickest way to purify HCL for injection is by baseing it then converting it back to HCL with citric acid or vitamin C powder.

The good stuff is weighs barely nothing a line/point/0.1 looks like it's a 30 piece of rock, in NYC we call rock a chunk of a key & hard is base or the cheap "krill". I like when my boy gets a little with some logo, a feather imprint, most recent had coco sticking out with the coca cola fonts. Shi+ is crazy, a 1 on 1 every 30 to 40 minutes. No BS in it to clog, drip, speed your heart, burn or anything. That kid said it's all about who you know & its true.

If it's cut with alumina, moistened, then left to dry, it will dry into a hard rock.

what sick fuck would cut coke with alumina? Aluminum oxide is very abrasive and would probably be extremely uncomfortable to snort.

what sick fuck would cut coke with alumina? Aluminum oxide is very abrasive and would probably be extremely uncomfortable to snort.

I'm not into coke/crack/H, or meth; but people cut coke/crack, meth, and H with all sort of things. B12, baby laxitives, baking soda, Lactose powder, Mannitol, and the veterinarian de-wormer for livestock levamisole.

ivory-cocaine-spoons-straws-vials.jpg

jamesk_freebase_500_00956.jpg

cocaine-boston-george.jpg

iprCOQd.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I may as well add that soft refers to regular cocaine and hard refers to crack

because I don't think enough people mentioned this fact

I'm not into coke/crack/H, or meth; but people cut coke/crack, meth, and H with all sort of things. B12, baby laxitives, baking soda, Lactose powder, Mannitol, and the veterinarian de-wormer for livestock levamisole.

Nice pics haha. Were those cocaine hcl and freebase sets actual advertisements?

I'm aware that hard street drugs in powder form are commonly cut with the things you mentioned but it would just be a terrible business strategy to use alumina. It's MOHs hardness is 9 which is right under diamond, completely insoluble in water, I'm sure it would burn like hell and destroy your nose.

Nice pics haha. Were those cocaine hcl and freebase sets actual advertisements?

I'm aware that hard street drugs in powder form are commonly cut with the things you mentioned but it would just be a terrible business strategy to use alumina. It's MOHs hardness is 9 which is right under diamond, completely insoluble in water, I'm sure it would burn like hell and destroy your nose.
Yes they were real advertisements. Older people I know who were into coke in the 70s and 80s said how you could easily find stuff like that in headshops, and that coke cutting agents were also sold in headshops then.