Bluelight

Thread: Hard & Soft White? Whats the difference???

1. Collapse Details
    Hard & Soft White? Whats the difference??? 
    Question
    Whats the difference between Hard and Soft Cocaine? I have no clue

2. Collapse Details

.. ,. l[

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    From what I know id hard cocaine refers to crack, and soft cocaine is snortable.

4. Collapse Details

hard is crack cocaine and soft is powder cocaine. at least where i live

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Oh ROXIanne! View Post
    hard is crack cocaine and soft is powder cocaine. at least where i live
    This, though I suppose hard could refer to a solid chunk of cocaine hcl. But I have alway heard it in reference to crack.

6. Collapse Details

yea hard is crack.

although cocaine does comes rocked up, this is the good shit of the batch. the shake is what you gotta worry about, always has more of the cut in it

7. Collapse Details

hard = crack cocaine and soft = powder cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes On the Roll View Post
    although cocaine does comes rocked up, this is the good shit of the batch. the shake is what you gotta worry about, always has more of the cut in it
    This isn't necessarily true. Anyone with half a brain can compress powder cocaine into a rock. Even coke thats been cut to hell and back.

8. Collapse Details

If it's cut with alumina, moistened, then left to dry, it will dry into a hard rock.

9. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Maybe he wants to know the difference between the two chemicly
    Soft white is power cocaine, may look like powder or chunks usually snorted but also can be injected

Hard white is just slang for crack cocaine - which is soft cocaine cooked with baking soda and then dried to look like little chunky rocks that range from yellow to grayish white
    Crack is usually smoked through a glass stem and can also be injected.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    cocaine hcl and that butter rock yo

11. Collapse Details

Yeah hard is slang for crack and soft for the powder or rather the HCL snortable cocaine,and it is easy to cut some powder and then use a press and get it back into a chunky solid form or using the method on the post above a few...but generally the cocaine hcl that you snort is better if it's in a chunk,slab or "rock" form..not rock as in crack but a soft rock..cocaine hcl is water soluble while crack is cocaine made into a base by baking soda which futhers cuts the purity and crack is not water soluble,it has to have lemon juice or vinegar or some weak acid mixed with water to vbreak it down into injectable form,but shooting crack like that is dirty and I don't wanna have to mix lemon or lime juice or vinegar to break down crack if I wanna IV coke,i will just get some good "soft"

12. Collapse Details

all of the above advice is correct.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    So the question has been answered but there is no response from the person who asked?

14. Collapse Details

Hard coke is either crack (which I know fuck-all about & don't want to),or its whats known as 'repressed' which means its been mixed with something and compressed to make it look like its 'straight off the block' ie pure. Unlikely, pure 'flake' coke is rare & expensive.

Try smoking a bit first would be my advice...it should make a crackling noise, hence the name. If not just crush it up & snort it. Proper 'flake' off the block should do just that, flake into thin sheets when scraped with a razor. Thats the real deal.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Levvytation View Post
    Hard coke is either crack (which I know fuck-all about & don't want to),or its whats known as 'repressed' which means its been mixed with something and compressed to make it look like its 'straight off the block' ie pure. Unlikely, pure 'flake' coke is rare & expensive.
    Exactly. Not all hard coke is crack. Some is cut with (lidocaine I believe) and pressed and baked and its hard. People think it is higher quality like it is straight off the ki but in reality it is just a cut the increase weight and profit and making it appear to be higher quality. Soft is just the powder cut with any other white powder.

Now if a dealer is asking if you want hard or soft then it is probably crack vs coke.

When someone I know was selling it he would have his friend cut it and press it so it was one big hard rock but it wasn't smokable. The customers thought they were getting top of the line stuff. The reason I think it was lidocaine is because it would numb the hell out of your tounge.

16. Collapse Details

yep hard = crack, soft = powder

17. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Just because of it being in chunks, doesn't make the dope better. Rerocking is done by most dealers. It can be done fairly easily as well. Take the dope with the cut already in it (as long as it's not baking soda) and put it in the bathroom with the shower turned all the way up. set the plate on the sink with the dope spread out evenly and let it sit in there for about 2-5 mins, until it holds moisture. then put it in a bag and place it under something very heavy (like 40-60 pounds) and let it sit for about 10 mins. then take it out of the bag and let it dry.

18. Collapse Details

them rocks n that powder, yo.

and yes most dealers re-rock their shit all you need is some acetone.

19. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Man... this is really diferent from what i'm experiencing here in Portugal...

U see.. here u buy 1G in powder and well I cant complain... It's not that expensive, it's really really good and u dont need to use acetone or wsw ... can u explain me this thing about acetone?

When u buy here in rock, it's not called crack... crack here is the "leftovers" of the coke.. more toxic=more high... so, if someone is selling u coke rocks u must be sure it's not powder frozen.. LOL

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by toolfan420 View Post
    them rocks n that powder, yo.

and yes most dealers re-rock their shit all you need is some acetone.
    Acetone. Thats it, not procaine. I had a friend that dealt with ki's. I mean 10-20 at a time and thats what he did. Mixed it with acetone and it was one big hard rock. People thought it was primo shit because it was a big hard brick when all it was, was coke with acetone added to it.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DavisK4high247 View Post
    Yeah hard is slang for crack and soft for the powder or rather the HCL snortable cocaine,and it is easy to cut some powder and then use a press and get it back into a chunky solid form or using the method on the post above a few...but generally the cocaine hcl that you snort is better if it's in a chunk,slab or "rock" form..not rock as in crack but a soft rock..cocaine hcl is water soluble while crack is cocaine made into a base by baking soda which futhers cuts the purity and crack is not water soluble,it has to have lemon juice or vinegar or some weak acid mixed with water to vbreak it down into injectable form,but shooting crack like that is dirty and I don't wanna have to mix lemon or lime juice or vinegar to break down crack if I wanna IV coke,i will just get some good "soft"
    This is incorrect, it actually purifies the cocaine. The cuts will precipitate and sink to the bottom, while the coke rises.

This is why you will always get less back then you started with, how much less depends on the quality of the coke you started with.

The quickest way to purify HCL for injection is by baseing it then converting it back to HCL with citric acid or vitamin C powder.