• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Best Substances for Cocaine Comedown

the best cocaine comedown cure EVER is blowing a blue 5 mins after your last line
youll feel like you never did coke in the first place, roxys cure that shit right up.
i guess any opiate cures it good, but yea opiates are the way to go

what i normally do is split half a line of yay with half a blue, blow that, then 10 mins after that blue the rest of the blue

Kratom never really helped me on the comedown. I've mixed Phenibut + Kratom on comedowns and that didn't help either. Only thing I'm 100% sure about workin are Benzo's.

Wait what the hell am I talking about. Opiates definetly help to.

Any benzo's or opiates pretty much do the job for me when im trying to come down from any upper including coke. I would say xanax (1-2mg) is one of my fav's. Completely relaxes my tense body/mind.

Allthough I don't really recommend doing coke in the first place. I see little value in a drug that lasts for such a short period of time with such an awful comedown. Opiates are a much better option if your looking for a euphoric rush, as long as you can manage to stay away from those nasty withdrawals.

In what way exactly does seroquel act on the brain?....my only experiences with it included complete mental instability and in the end total body and mind knock out. From my point of view seroquel has very little recreational value. But thats coming only from my point of view, maybe I was taking it in the wrong doses or something.

If you can ever access a dilaudid tablet, crush and shoot that up. It's absolutely grand for comedowns off stimulants. :)

(only ofc, if you wanna be high for a little while longer (; heheh)

If you can ever access a dilaudid tablet, crush and shoot that up. It's absolutely grand for comedowns off stimulants. :)

(only ofc, if you wanna be high for a little while longer (; heheh)

Opiates can be an expensive way too come down from an allready expensive drug. I wish there was something much cheaper and as effective. Benzo's are the closest thing in my opinion.

In what way exactly does seroquel act on the brain?....my only experiences with it included complete mental instability and in the end total body and mind knock out. From my point of view seroquel has very little recreational value. But thats coming only from my point of view, maybe I was taking it in the wrong doses or something.

It has no rec value...When I am up doing blow all night and get home and I am staring at the ceiling in bed I take a seroquel and I am out in 30 minutes..

I believe too that opiates are the best cure for a coke come down and equal/right-under the opiates would be benzos... But doesn't anyone agree that Bupnernorphine is the ABSOLUTELY not a good choice (esp. for a opiate dependent person)?!?

Just yesterday I had a big IV coke binge, felt like shit because of the exagerate use during a fucking hot day (37 Celsius), 6 hours in my car under sun rays.

At night I took 5Mg of lorazepam, near 1Mg of clonazepam and 6 drops of 100Mg x Ml clotiapine to feel better and calm me for a decent sleep; today I'm taking multivitaminics and drinking lots of water to recover mineral salts lost due the intense sweating.

Your answers came at the best moment, thanks a lot guys,really.

Got a quick question now, is seroquel a pharm's name ?

oxycodone works well wouldnt use suboxone as it tends to have a stimulating effect on me but benzos are always good

Seroquell is an Atypical anti-psycotic that is heavily sedating. 50mgs of it knocks me the fuck out for like 12 hours or so. Kind of hard to have that good of sleep without it now, and I haven't taken it in months. It might be good to end a fucked up acid trip, I dont think it would serve much use helping you come down off coke with the exception of just straight taking you out. As my homie said, "That stuff turns your brain off before it turns you off".

After a night of IVing some coke I just IV 2mg of my suboxone and feel good enough to sleep an hour later. If I didn't do that I would be tossing and turning trying to fall asleep in my bed for 6+ hours.

I like good ol' Marijuana, and if that's unavailable Nitrazepam usually does it for me. Its generally easier to come down from base than HCI.

When I was younger weed would help, now though opiates with a little benzos works perfect. I would recommend mixing them this witout a tolerance to opiates however. If no tolerance one or the other.

Also nitrous has worked to in the past.

When I was younger weed would help, now though opiates with a little benzos works perfect. I would recommend mixing them this witout a tolerance to opiates however. If no tolerance one or the other.

Also nitrous has worked to in the past.

lol yea nitrous works fucking better then anything else now you mention it. I remember having a seriously bad comedown, took 1 whippit and felt on top of the world again. To bad it only lasted 20 seconds and the comedown still wanted plenty of attention.