ajg1988

Bluelighter
Age 21
Male
12stone
Setting: Home, alone, bored
Semi Experienced

15:45

Bombed 48mg, its the closest I could get to 50mg was told by vendor 100mg and hold on
to your seat, but didnt want to get too overconfident

16:00

feeling slightly odd, very disorientated, struggling to walk correctly, seems
like im having to concerntrate on everyday tasks, walking being one of them
room getting brighter didnt look but with this suspect pupils heavily dilated

16:05

Really starting to hit home now, the come up is getting harder and harder to handle
Morphing Visions, melting walls

16:05 - 16:20

Have no idea what is happening at this point

Remember trying to get into bed managed to pull off tshrit and collapse into the blankets,
walls still morphing

closed eyes im seeing white swirls very etchosketch

16:20

Phoned a friend living close by, begging him to come round and watch me, not feeling good
atall, heart is pounding, struggling to handle surrounding enivronment,
managed to unlock entrance doors and put them on the latch to allow him to get in
just in case im not capable

16:25

Panic.

16:30

Friends arrived starting to accept the situation panic is less

He's forcing water down me 5 1/2 pint glasses to "Force this shit of my system"

Sick.

Really didnt need to be in my opinion, felt this added to the first panic.

16:45

Friend leaves me in bed, ceiling morphing still, no colours etc, just melting walls etc
Vision still morphing slightly

17:00

Feel well enough to get out of bed

17:15

Feel nearly back to normal, going to stroll down the shop, amazed 1/2 hour ago i couldnt
even consider walking and considered the possibility of death becoming a reality

17:30

Back from shop legs still feel jelly like but not in a bad way thankfully

17:30 - 19:30

Recovering, still feeling a little bit distant, there is no afterglow, its not nice at all, more a sense of shame for dragging my mate round here.

I'm very undecided, maybe I just took too much of a hit, I may try .025g 25mg just
to see if that was the case

I would appreciate anyone elses personal experiences, found the Big & Dandy forum a bit
varied on details and reactions.

Im not so sure, I actually was excited on recieving this stuff, I'm not sure if I want to
continue trying it even at 25mg instead

Last edited:
Im used to mephedrone, nrg and m-butylone, this stuff was heavy to me, and I think I may have started to panic prematurely

Ha ha fool!

There's no need to be an asshole in here. You want someone laughing at your difficult experiences and calling you a fool, fool? It's a learning process and we learn from the mistakes of others.

Glad to hear you're ok, ajg1988. Welcome to bluelight, by the way. Hope to see you post more.

Glad to hear that you're ok.

lesson 1 never listen to vendors about dosages

i've got some of this stuff coming my way soon, though going on thin gs that ive read 20mg oral is the way to go.

Dosage

5-MeO-DALT is usually taken orally at dosages of 12-25mg.

well tried 25mg dose... nothing..... hmmm this stuff seems very unpredictable

It seems to strike randomly. Sometimes scarcely noticeable effects from 50mg and other times mirror morphing, alien becoming, cosmic lovelyness from 30mg. Still, I have never found it as overbearing as described in this report. But I do love my psychedeli..

I sampled this at doses up to and including 40mg orally. Nothing worth saying about it and I thought perhaps the dose should be a fair bit larger, say 50 - 70mg.

I've found that 25mg is a very sedating calming and somewhat emotional doseage, nasal just isnt an option it tastes bloody horrible

in my experience not, to be fair, even its "totting up" then fine, i just found it in one dose a bit overpowering

People react to psychedelics differently.

5 meo DALT tends to be a bit erratic with its dose response curve.

if you try this again i would recommend you take a lower dose and if you have any questions fel free to post them in The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

I have tried this chem many times and it is so different every time. My dosages for a psychedelic experience were 50mg for oral and 10mg smoked. The smoked method is euphoric and creates beautiful CEV's as well a few fairly interesting OEV's..about on par with a low dose 2c-i experience.

The the OP, did you read up on 5-meo-dalt before ingesting it and are you aware of what tripping is for?

This stuff was great, though it took me several attempts to get an effect. tried oral 20mg, then 50mg oral with no effect.

smoking also didnt work, in the end I did over 120mg snorted and about 15 minutes later I realised I was tripping balls.

I expect my stuff was more than likely cut as I should have had an effect at lower dosages.

5- meo-dalt nightmare

i tried this saturday night and thought i was dying,at first i tried a small bit on the end of a knife,after 20 mins not much happening so i bombed roughly 250mg then 20 mins or so later what started to feel like a mild trip turned into a complete nightmare where my heart was beating so hard and had trouble standing and walking i realy felt like i was dying,i felt like i was out of my body waiting to die breathing and sweating like mad .the reason i did such big amount was because the white power had a sweet tast so i thought it was going to be cut and week,after 2-3 hours after drinking loads of water and orange juice i started to come back to reality,just take small amounts at a time ,never again

^ 250mg - 200 X the recommended dose - just because "it tasted sweet and might be cut"? 8(

I see that the "Meph Generation" are carrying on their irresponsible meph attitudes to other drugs.

The thing is, 5-MeO-DALT is a tryptamine psychedelic. You should have been expecting something more shroom-like than mephedrone-like.