• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MEO-DALT - New Experience - Cautionary Tale, Thankfully Short Lived

OH MY GOD! I'm surprised it didn't kill you, even the vendor told me this was powerful stuff,
a friend has had my baggy of it in the end, and i've even written on the doseage with permanent marker on the bag, seriously, 250mg, bad times bad times!

This buddy of mine loved it, said it feels like he's double dropped, he smoked it and bombed 40mg, and he was very very happy with the parting gift i gave him!

This is pretty much exactly what happened to me except I did 75mg.

I just wish I read the trip reports before doing this.....for some reason after reading the Big and Dandy thread I thought that 75mg would be a moderate starter and boy was I wrong!

proper nasty for me, certainly not my cup of tea. The report is here

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=516783

Glad you're ok. It hit me like a train......handle with care.

OH MY GOD! I'm surprised it didn't kill you, even the vendor told me this was powerful stuff,
a friend has had my baggy of it in the end, and i've even written on the doseage with permanent marker on the bag, seriously, 250mg, bad times bad times!

This buddy of mine loved it, said it feels like he's double dropped, he smoked it and bombed 40mg, and he was very very happy with the parting gift i gave him!

Well, the good news is that psychedelics are in general very safe and hard to overdose on, and the bad news is that this chemical is not a damn stimulant you crazy bastards.

You know what? I bet this stuff is unstable. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find that the "5-MeO-DALT" some people are taking has lost an allyl, or one of the allyls has been reduced to a propyl, or oxidised in some fashion, etc. Which could get really ugly with all the UK ex-mephedrone vendors selling this to kids and telling them it's a wonderful mellow candyflip happy fuckin' fun land if you take 3000 milligrams. I mean, every trip report about this might as well be about a completely different compound.

3 Grams Of 5 Meo Dalt

i have ordered 3 grams of 5 meo dalt will be here on friday, i am an experienced RC user. i was wondering if 5 meo dalt is stronger than mephedrone??

Yes 5 meo dalt is stronger than mephedrone,its just a completely different effect....its very hard to describe and is different every dose,more like a slightly stimulated low dose of shrooms,,,it hardly done anything to me in low doses without anything,I found it to be quite an enhancer,for sex,cannabis coffee cigerettes eating opium,,,it dosnt last very long so you can keep changing the experience,at first i wasnt sure but i like it more each time,its best when combined with a hit of opium then a spliff of sensimilla and a coffee,very nice,im sur find many more ways of using this substance to enhance other experiances...

Remember trying to get into bed managed to pull off tshrit and collapse into the blankets,
walls still morphing

I did the exact same thing, but when i got into bed i managed to get all my clothing off, it was real intense.

It really was horrible, but thankfully shortlived!

I gave the rest away to a friend who absoloutley loved it, said it was like double dropping then he went and smoked it as well, I left him in my bed at 5 in the morning with his eyes spinning around, funny!

Not for me though

Well, the good news is that psychedelics are in general very safe and hard to overdose on, and the bad news is that this chemical is not a damn stimulant you crazy bastards.

You know what? I bet this stuff is unstable. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find that the "5-MeO-DALT" some people are taking has lost an allyl, or one of the allyls has been reduced to a propyl, or oxidised in some fashion, etc. Which could get really ugly with all the UK ex-mephedrone vendors selling this to kids and telling them it's a wonderful mellow candyflip happy fuckin' fun land if you take 3000 milligrams. I mean, every trip report about this might as well be about a completely different compound.

Hmmmm, that makes alot of sense. I had a gram. started with 20mgs, nothing. next day 40mgs, nothing. let a few days pass. 65mgs, nothing...120mgs, nothing. hightest i went was 175. Threw out the rest. degradation makes sense...