• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women like it when a man cums a lot?

Do women like it when a man comes a lot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twicegone

Bluelighter
Like...lets say I havent ejaculated in a day or two; so that when she does make me cum (blowjob or handjob) its a lot.

I guess it would depend on the girl..so females; what is your opinion?

Umm I just think it makes it more messy. Not that I really care though.
I'm the type to go get a warm wash cloth and wipe him down after a good blow job.
I think going the extra mile with my man makes the experience all the more enjoyable.

I'm the type to go get a warm wash cloth and wipe him down after a good blow job.
I think going the extra mile with my man makes the experience all the more enjoyable.

wow talk about love and caring. Whoever that man is , he is lucky to have you. Thank you for your response. =]

bring on the jizz LOL

I like me a protein fix! hahaha

unless it starts spraying like a garden hose and won't stop for like...15+ seconds...the more the merrier I say

Well. My first girlfriend expressed disappointment this one time I dribbled rather than shot, so I guess some do!

wow, that is outstanding.

I don't typically cum buckets. In fact, I cum relatively small amounts every time, especially after I have already gotten off a few times.

I have never had a complaint about it, and I have had MANY girls tell me they prefer it that way. Less mess, and they are not gagging on a huge mouthful of splooge every time I go in their mouth.

I do WISH sometimes that I could pump one out like Peter North, but it simply isn't in the cards for me. So with that said, in my personal experience, it doesn't really matter either way. In fact, lots of women don't want to be totally covered in it, or have a large amount of semen in their mouth..

just my 2 cents

It's hot watching my boyfriend cum. Physical results of the pleasure I gave him = hotttt. As long as it's not going into my vagina to impregnate me (*the thought of which is also hot, except no good because I don't really want a baby just yet).

But personally I've never really noticed much a difference in how much different guys cum. I mean, there's never been a time I was like WHOOOAAA you came a LOT! Or WHOAAAA you barely came at all! Seems like there is just a typical amount and I've never noticed any deviations from that.

I love it. If I took it in my mouth my answer would be much different, but to see my partner cum a lot is hot.

I'm in different. If I'm giving a blowjob, I generally swallow as much as I can. Otherwise, I don't care as long as it's not on my face or in my hair. :|

I cum a lot. If the woman is sexual and into sex with me, she's usually liked that. If she's not as into sex and/or not that turned on by me, it's been received indifferently or as a bit of a hassle.

I bust the biggest nuts ever. My ex gf used to routinely swallow when giving me head until it got to be too much for her so she had to start spitting. I saw it once in the sink and I almost threw up. Several girls have commented on it, at least, if their head was good enough to be worthy of getting a surprise in their mouth ;)

Some say they like it and seem to act like it, but who really ever knows what is going on in between someone else's ears?

Yes and no.

When I get to see or taste it definitely YES!! There is nothing like seeing a huge amout of your mans cum all over you! Its just more exciting to see lots come out!

When he cums inside me I still usually like when its a lot, especially (unlike Deja ;) ) on those very special occasions when we ARE trying to get pregnant =) Thats the best feeling! But the thing about cuming a lot inside a vag (i think its different in the butthole lol) is that its often hard to get it all out right away..idk maybe thats just me?? But I find that sometimes hours will pass and I have to change into my 3rd pair of underwear because its still seeping out! Sorry TMI ;)

Physical results of the pleasure I gave him = hotttt. As long as it's not going into my vagina to impregnate me

^ this. It's hot when a guy cums a lot because it's just like an explosion of all that pent up sexual tension, and you know you're the reason it's been released :)

Watching a man cum buckets from my skills is like watching a little kid smile when you give them a balloon... it just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy bringing happiness into someones life :D heh... odd comparison... but you get what I mean ;)

I never really minded how it tastes either. and as Hyroller pointed out, jizz is a good source of protein.

jizz just makes my day. period. I've always used an oral contraceptive and my absolute favourite part of the deed when all's said & done is getting that squishy warm feeling when the sprog springs forth into my nether region... he he... although you have to wear panty liners for a day or so afterwards, just in case.... :p
but yeah, I think it's fair to say I have a fairly fixated predilection for man juice :eek: especially if a man keeps a healthy diet!!!! it can make all the difference, you see ;)

My chick is down with big money shots, and it fuggin rocks. Plus if i cum like a rediculous amount, it was usually pretty great sex and orgasm.