• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

Tripotix: that's some really great stuff. Please share more with us in the future, if you'd be so kind!

Swerbro: You still shooping/arting nowadays? Wouldn't mind seeing more of your stuff...IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN *WINK*

Cheers, Ill make sure to post more when I can! :)

I thought I'd bump this thread in hopes some folks might share.

Here's my really bad creation done in photoshop:

LFBJwG1.png

It's my second painting with a tablet and pen, so don't be too hard on me.

Let's get this thread active again ;)

Here are some of my paintings, I was painting before I started playing music again, and selling it sometimes. These are some of my faves. I have a bunch more but can't find my thumb drive that has all my photos I got made for prints. :p

This one is called Impact:

9y6rvtD.jpg

This one is called Down Below:

fLlFZjP.jpg

And some closeups of the detail:

NSFW:
fLlFZjP.jpg

IUbVG0N.jpg

This one is called Hope, I painted it during bad opiate addiction and it represented my desire to rise above and be free:

gqvBBzH.jpg

This one is called Misty Dawn, inspired by looking out my window on a foggy summer morning in the mountains

HxWO3S5.jpg

And this one is called Hurt

5Hkm9qb.jpg

Here are some of my paintings, I was painting before I started playing music again, and selling it sometimes. These are some of my faves. I have a bunch more but can't find my thumb drive that has all my photos I got made for prints. :p

9y6rvtD.jpg

fLlFZjP.jpg

NSFW:
fLlFZjP.jpg

IUbVG0N.jpg

These are really great. I love how you use texture. Were psychedelics involved? I can totally see myself doing stuff like this while tripping.

"Down Below" and "Hurt" are my personal favorites :)

Last edited:

9y6rvtD.jpg

fLlFZjP.jpg

NSFW:
fLlFZjP.jpg

IUbVG0N.jpg

This one is called Hope, I painted it during bad opiate addiction and it represented my desire to rise above and be free:

gqvBBzH.jpg

This one is called Misty Dawn, inspired by looking out my window on a foggy summer morning in the mountains

HxWO3S5.jpg

And this one is called Hurt

5Hkm9qb.jpg

Wow Xorkoth, just wow!

'Hope' particularly struck a chord with me.

It reminds me of a particularly difficult mushroom trip I had at the height of my heroin addiction. I could tell it was going wrong as soon as they kicked in, but as I had no gear or benzos to help bring me down, I had no choice but to curl up in a ball in bed and ride it out. All I really remember is feeling like I was drowning. In my mind's eye I was underwater being dragged down by the chains of addiction. I was reaching up to where I could see the light shining through the surface, but it was getting further and further away. Your painting perfectly captures the inner struggle I was having that night.

Wiser men than me might have learnt something from this. I didn't. I carried on taking heroin and gave up psychedelics instead. That was the last mushroom trip I had and I've been too scared to get back in the saddle ever since.

Duh, I didn't even notice this thread when I posted this in my own. I created it in the Paint 3D program on my laptop. Hope you enjoy! - Dreamflyer