• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

This is the last of my stuff that I have ready for posting, all these have been done fairly recently.

Picture23.jpg

Apostacious, your paintings have a very chaotic quality to them that I enjoy. I particularly enjoy Daymare, and Wicked Witch of the West.

Ligaturd I absolutely love your style (in case you couldn't tell :D)
Your art is definitely my current favourite <3

You guys are amazing!

An almost finished painting of my step-father's favorite dog; I have sooo many details left to add (it's supposed to be somewhat abstract and not 100% life-like):

zig.jpg

The dog that inspired it:

ziggy.jpg

A huuuge old self-portrait, also abstract:

000_0009-1.jpg

A painting that was in the works but was broken during a recent move; I wasn't sure where I was going with it but anyway, it was in oil:

000_0004-1.jpg

Some jewelry I have made and is now for sale at a boutique in Georgia:

necklace1.jpg

I wish I had better pictures of the jewelry but I cannot find my camera, so I have to tilt my laptop and take a photo with that :p

Jewelry1.jpg

mms_picture-3.jpg

You guys have so much talent, it's ridiculous! I could go through and point out all of my favorites but it would take me eons to do so.

Ligaturd, I can't fathom the amount of patience it took you to do these! They look great.

Hey guys ... I'm fairly new here, but since this thread is still going, thought I'd share.

This one is a 'background' that my son is going to use on a video game he's creating. He works in production in San Francisco. We still need to add the 'sky' ... but this is what it looks like so far.

I have several of these, created with a variety of 'funky' trees and plants.

I also create contemporary surreal characters ... will have to upload one or two next time.

Nice to meet other artists!
Diana

Attachments

• Scene_for_print_web.png
    Scene_for_print_web.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 225
Ligaturd, I can't fathom the amount of patience it took you to do these! They look great.

Thankyou, I really enjoy your paintings, I've tried my hand at Painting but never got anywhere with it. Your paintings have alot of realism in them, but still could be considered abstract, much more than I could ever hope to acheive. I'm also envious of your jewelry, some day I would like to get into art in the form of something that doesn't use paper as a medium, such as sculpting.

Jewelry is a lot of fun and it's really easy to get into. Anyone can do the really basic stuff. Most of the things that are in the photos I showed would take a person just a few days to learn how to do them but like all things it takes practice to get it "perfect." I think I'll be practicing forever... It's also fun because you can sell it very easily. It took me no time to find two stores in two different states to sell it and then set up an account online at Etsy.com as well. It's very lucrative. People will pay ridiculous amounts for very cheap jewelry :p I almost feel bad about the prices I charge with some things I sell but then I get the check for it and I suddenly feel no shame at all =)

One more thing: After you learn how to do a few things you are forever free from buying people presents as they seem to love some custom jewelry just fine ;)

Oh yeah, I wanna learn how to work with a torch and maybe even blow glass but that's a far-off thought for me with everything that's going on right now. It would be sooo awesome to be an apprentice and learn how to actually turn out really nice jewelry. The stuff I do might use nice stones and such but none of it is anything I actually made myself. I just bought the pieces and put them together.

user name her e- nice one!! that jewellry is amazing!! Can I get some sent over here depending on how it goes with my lady friend??

Great news - drugs have finally DIRECTLY influenced my art - I have some sculpture and tattoo designs in my head, I can see them in my eyes...watch this space..haven't posted in here for ages, shit's been pretty hectic...love this thread - very inspiring :) n3o are you not a poster of art, just an appreciator?? sorry if I'm being dense. :p

Brilliant work in the thread so far people! Too many good pieces to pick out individual work!

here's big collection of stuff.

rushed and uninteresting attempt at an alex grey-esque piece...

NSFW:

94054847.png

94965415.png

31537033.png

First ever attempt at stippling...before i really "got" it...

NSFW:
23462683.png

another Monroe drawing, this time just a pencil sketch

NSFW:
68213468.png

ink sketches in cambridge

NSFW:

14101605.png

34800498.png

21587516.png

My favourite 'thing'...will one day be finished, i love the physical texture as well as the design

NSFW:

99598134.png

32813320.png

51963905.png

78616836.png

87812079.png

Attempts at copying a Harry Clarke piece (unfished)

NSFW:

62242848.png

97754689.png

Jack Nicholson

NSFW:

64968385.png

77146827.png

Trees

NSFW:

38185183.png

18325596.png

81890099.png

87584462.png

2 faces

NSFW:

23523166.png

73097610.png

and final stuff cause they wouldnt fit in 1 post

primary piece I did for an exhibition

NSFW:

19421330.png

91221802.png

54482739.png

work at exhibition

NSFW:

artrm.png

48347277.png

40453806.png

the other pieces were:

956151258391516.png

jumpweb2.png

duuuuuude!!!! ^ Your stuff is the shit...Right that does it, I HAVE to pull my socks up..I wanna show off ;)

Outstanding, it looks fun to have a exhibition.

I especially like pseudo-union jack & Alex Grey-esque pieces.

Kudos

Volundr, everything you posted is absolutely amazing! I especially love the last one you posted. What medium did you use with it? I can't really tell from here.

Volundr you are extremely talented, thanks so much for sharing your work with us! <3