• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US Banks Admit to Financing Mexico Drug Gangs

very succinct post alcy . there is nothing that is going to make joe sixpack utilize reason rather than emotion when at the polls. it is something that i have railed against for decades and have never gotten through to these manipulated citizens .
apathy rules !

you ever wonder why instead of the government giving away our money to the banks, to pay of OUR defaulted loans OUR defaulted debts, they could have given us the money, we then pay our loans off.. WIN WIN situation.

That is exactly what they did in Australia everyone got a once off payment of $900 and some people got dual payments so $1800. It has been debated how well it worked but Australia weathered the financial crisis VERY WELL, we were up in the top 5 I think countries when they compared devastation.

Sure most the people blew the money on booze smokes and drugs but at least it injected money across the board and not just to banks, keeping people in jobs etc.

That is exactly what they did in Australia everyone got a once off payment of $900 and some people got dual payments so $1800. It has been debated how well it worked but Australia weathered the financial crisis VERY WELL, we were up in the top 5 I think countries when they compared devastation.

well a few years back the government gave us all a couple hundred bucks too... and youre totally right about everyone blowing it on bullshit... all the same, i know it would have been hard to get everyone to spend the money on what they are supposed to, but im sure there could have been a way... but instead our country is in a 10 trillion dollar deficit. .. Ive been reading that americas actual debt is some 8 trillion dollars more than accounted for.

==============================================

back to the main post though: For those of you who believe in the shadow government: considering the day and age, the shadow government controls or has i very long arm in each of the following categories: Technology, money, Drug trade, military, religion, school system, MEDIA, and more...

so its a given that our giant banking corporations are needed to help launder money for the drug cartel, the shadow government is more or less a drug cartel among other things.... I forgot where i read this, it was one night while i was high on some primo cannabis that i stumbled upon some kind of letter between two politicians...it basically talked about how these people wanted to manipulate different sectors of the public, make these people poor, turn this percentage into dope addicts(heroin, methamphetamines), this amount should go to jail,....it was hideous the way they were talking about the people of our country.... sorry for the random and not so random posting guys......i could carry this conversation on forever... everything would be much better if the people at the top were all philosophy kings like it is in PLATOS REPUBLIC.... and to think, we are supposed to be a republic.

Its a shame sources in the article admit there is no way to control this because of the "too big" bullshit.

I could swear corporations seem to rule this government...

Corporations are the government. It's called Fascism. Read some of Mussolini's writings, they're very interesting and worryingly similar to how things are today. For instance, did you know Mussolini bailed the Italian banks out in the early thirties?

Look at Obama's cabinet... full of wall street and banking crooks.

Vote Ron Paul in the next presidential elections Americans. Save the world!

Listen to Alex Jones at infowars.com, Alan Watt at cuttingthroughthematrix.com and David Icke at davidicke.com

If you're ready, you'll fall out of the matrix just like Neo did.

Ammo, food and precious metals.

Last edited:
Corporations are the government. It's called Fascism. Read some of Mussolini's writings, they're very interesting and worryingly similar to how things are today. For instance, did you know Mussolini bailed the Italian banks out in the early thirties?

Look at Obama's cabinet... full of wall street and banking crooks.

Vote Ron Paul in the next presidential elections Americans. Save the world!

Listen to Alex Jones at infowars.com, Alan Watt at cuttingthroughthematrix.com and David Icke at davidicke.com

If you're ready, you'll fall out of the matrix just like Neo did.

Ammo, food and precious metals.

Those websites you mentioned are good sources of news the mainstream won't talk about, but they also can slant or spin news, even fabricate stories in some instances, just to make a point. People who are real 'whistleblowers' to corporate fraud tend to end up dead or discredited somehow, conveniently to corporations.

Just look at Enron... Here's a company that got caught on tape admitting staging blackouts to fabricate a false energy crisis to raise energy prices, along with maybe hundreds of other shady money laundering false profiting investment scams, and the CEO Ken Lay (who was G W Bush's highest individual campaign contributor at the time) conveniently died with his wife from an apparent massive heart attack at 60 after being found guilty before sentencing :D. IDK but I'd bet he's alive %). You gotta love corporate justice :|

Look up clifford baxter. He was an executive that was going to testify and 'killed himself' with a bullet that could not be traced to his gun because it was the fragmenting kind that disintegrates when shot, leaving no bullet, and no marks to identify the gun. nice ;)

Last edited:
a

Anybody know the banks names because if this is true those banks are now under investigation they will find large amounts of cheddar!!!!!!!! just lookin out for yall a good defense is the best offense$$$$$$$$$$$

P.L.U.R
King <3Ojar

To be fair there's nothing we can do outher than take lots of k and sit back and watch this all hapen

^ and vote :p

(for the love of the gods, not libertarian...)

since when is laundering the same thing as financing? john q public is the one financing the cartels, the services rendered by the bank to these cartels are not much different from the service you or i would get except it deals with a lot more money that happened to be acquired through illegal means. big fucking whoop

Now we know why they spend so much money on anti-legalization :p
and btw
man government rules itself.
way back in time when we decided to give someone power and tell us whats "right"
is when we fucked up.
once you give someone power you can't take it back haha.
Power isnt given, its taken.