• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US Banks Admit to Financing Mexico Drug Gangs

You make it sound like some gigantic conspiracy, there are smart people in the world but they are not this smart.

Sure there are definitely high up people that manipulate things for their greater good, but they are almost always not linked together. The economic crash was going to happen no matter what, it was not planned.

It is good to be sceptical, but take sceptics with a grain of salt as a lot of the time they go too far and start looking for things that are wrong.

Confirmation bias, once you have made up your mind you will only take in the facts that support your opinion, and will discard everything else.

You're talking about a top-secret society of mega-rich elite billionaires that have meetings like the bohemian grove, bilderberg conferences. They don't make plans! Nothing is planned, it all just happens! Listen to your government, let them lock people up for drugs while corporations are running prisons for profits, while the 'too big to fail' banks that run washington launder drug money! after all, money doesn't really matter! the financial institutions that control the money supply have 0 influence on political and economic policy! 8)

want me to point you in the right direction?

Last edited:
if i were descended from wealth i certainly wouldn't hang around in taverns and blue collar haunts .
my peers would be found in bilderberg extravaganzas, doing stupid human tricks in the bohemian grove, so on and so forth.
"water seeks it's own level''
Altruism exists in high places . we have seen it . it just isn't as engaging to joe sixpack as tales of corruption . i only imagine that the same rules apply in the tribal areas in the third world as in it's developed counterpart .
"power, corruption and lies'' - some fine music from New Order quite a long time ago.

I'm interested in what you think the right direction is, go for it.

the right direction is that banks control the world monetary supply, which in exchange means they control the world. you want to control something, you can control just about whatever you want with enough cash. you ever heard of the bohemian grove? bilderberg conferences? the richest corporate billionaires have several secret meetings every year.

the global narco-trade drug business is a huge industry. it's simply more profitable for the mega corporations and the financials to have the drug war going, to keep prices high, launder money for cartels (for a cut), and incarcerate drug offenders in corporate owned private prisons, than it would be to legalize and regulate drugs like alcohol (also a drug). The US leads the entire world in incarcerations, in raw number of people incarcerated, and even by more in percent of people. we got some crooked politics going on ;)

This is unbelievable, has this gotten any coverage on main stream news??? I mean that is BAD!

all big business, especially banks are corrupt

once u grow up and get into the business world ul relize, most big businesses had to do many illegal things to get that big

whether its laundering money, drugs, killing, altering stocks, anythin and everything u can think of and plenty more.

and this is america, all these big bisinesses, one day, could rule the world...thats what america is about, power and money

the reason the gov't is so powerful, is because of the funds they get

govt is a business

non profits orgz- business (yes they do profit)

all these cancer orginizations, just for money

america, anythin and everythin u see is for money

every street sign u see was made for money..

every cop, they are just idiots who couldnt be anything else...for money

people who run in elections, want money (get paid big to win)

everything is for fucking money in this fucking country

the right direction is that banks control the world monetary supply, which in exchange means they control the world. you want to control something, you can control just about whatever you want with enough cash. you ever heard of the bohemian grove? bilderberg conferences? the richest corporate billionaires have several secret meetings every year.

Yes I agree with this, I think you would be hard pressed to find many people in disagreement

the global narco-trade drug business is a huge industry. it's simply more profitable for the mega corporations and the financials to have the drug war going, to keep prices high, launder money for cartels (for a cut), and incarcerate drug offenders in corporate owned private prisons, than it would be to legalize and regulate drugs like alcohol (also a drug). The US leads the entire world in incarcerations, in raw number of people incarcerated, and even by more in percent of people. we got some crooked politics going on ;)

This is where I disagree, whilst that might be the case at the moment where they are profiting from the war on drugs, they didn't create the war on drugs to make profit, that is a conspiracy theory. Just look at big pharma, they make SHITLOADS of cash, legalising drugs would yield even more profit, look at California and the legislation they are pushing for marijuana as an example.

I agree that people do profit from putting people in jail via slave labour etc, but that is only at one level, at the highest level of government it is not in their best interest to do this. It is only certain people on the prisons boards of directors that also happen to be judges etc that COULD be in on this, as they get kickbacks, the higher up people who make policy wouldn't see a cent so it would not be in there interests.

What you are doing is picking the outcome that you think is the case then picking the evidence that supports it, whilst you need to be critical and sceptical (you certainly are), don't go too far as to be one of these conspiracy theorists that is overly sceptical, it requires just as much bad science to do this as it does to believe certain government lies in the first place.

all these cancer orginizations, just for money

america, anythin and everythin u see is for money

every street sign u see was made for money..

every cop, they are just idiots who couldnt be anything else...for money

people who run in elections, want money (get paid big to win)

everything is for fucking money in this fucking country

This is just blatantly wrong, sure they do use some of these things for money in some cases and some of them are corrupt but to say they all are and they all do it for money and nothing else is delusional.

whilst that might be the case at the moment where they are profiting from the war on drugs, they didn't create the war on drugs to make profit, that is a conspiracy theory. Just look at big pharma, they make SHITLOADS of cash, legalising drugs would yield even more profit, look at California and the legislation they are pushing for marijuana as an example.
Yes that would be profitable to:
  • the government via tax revenue
  • the pharmaceutical industry
But, it wouldn't generate as much income as it does being controlled, and the prices of the drugs would be much lower, while studies have shown, legalizing drugs wouldn't make use go up much if any. The way it is now, billions in taxpayer money is spent every year enforcing futile drug laws, in order to keep prices high.
I agree that people do profit from putting people in jail via slave labour etc, but that is only at one level, at the highest level of government it is not in their best interest to do this. It is only certain people on the prisons boards of directors that also happen to be judges etc that COULD be in on this, as they get kickbacks, the higher up people who make policy wouldn't see a cent so it would not be in there interests.
When you have mega corps running prisons privately being financed by taxpayer funds, the corporations have interest in locking people away in their prisons. 40-50% of people in prison are in there for drug offenses. America is far from being the most populated country, but we still lead the world for raw number of inmates being locked away. So clearly the drug war profits corporations who are in bed with the justice system, quite greatly actually. The higher-up people you speak of who make policy is congress, and they get tons of corporate kickbacks...

What you are doing is picking the outcome that you think is the case then picking the evidence that supports it, whilst you need to be critical and sceptical (you certainly are), don't go too far as to be one of these conspiracy theorists that is overly sceptical, it requires just as much bad science to do this as it does to believe certain government lies in the first place.
No, actually I used to know an old businessman who knew george bush sr who told me some things before he died... But I guess that doesn't matter. Credible, successful businessman...

This is just blatantly wrong, sure they do use some of these things for money in some cases and some of them are corrupt but to say they all are and they all do it for money and nothing else is delusional.
money makes the world go 'round... once you have corrupt leaders in power, the corruption spreads because the corrupted leaders help more corrupt officials gain office.

But ultimately, the main goal in life is success, traditionally represented in most cultures by financial wealth. So money is the center of many cultures, especially western capitalist

So clearly the drug war profits corporations who are in bed with the justice system, quite greatly actually. The higher-up people you speak of who make policy is congress, and they get tons of corporate kickbacks...

No, actually I used to know an old businessman who knew george bush sr who told me some things before he died... But I guess that doesn't matter. Credible, successful businessman...

Do you have evidence of this? As 'an old businessman' doesn't count.

I see your points but I am sceptical to the extent of it as it is just heresay so far.

..lol i didnt mean alll, but a lot

cuz, tjhe definition for a non profit org doesnt mean they dont profit, it just means its the good for the community

and they DO make money, profits before funds

but yeah ur right...but im half right

Do you have evidence of this? As 'an old businessman' doesn't count.

I see your points but I am sceptical to the extent of it as it is just heresay so far.

His now 30 year old photos with the man and a bunch of other men is enough evidence for me. How many people do you personally know that have been photographed shaking george H W bush sr's hand?

Heresay, sure. But from the photos I've seen, I'd say it's more... You're some guy on the other side of the world, and it really makes no difference to me whether or not you believe me, but I have no reason to lie.

I don't see why you say 'it doesn't count'. It is exactly what it is. If you say you're skeptical, that's fine, but I never said anything other than what it is.

His now 30 year old photos with the man and a bunch of other men is enough evidence for me. How many people do you personally know that have been photographed shaking george H W bush sr's hand?

Heresay, sure. But from the photos I've seen, I'd say it's more... You're some guy on the other side of the world, and it really makes no difference to me whether or not you believe me, but I have no reason to lie.

I don't see why you say 'it doesn't count'. It is exactly what it is. If you say you're skeptical, that's fine, but I never said anything other than what it is.

I take your word that he knew him and he probably told him a lot of interesting information as well, I just doubt the extent of the situation and I'm sure a bit of Chinese whispers was happening there as well.

I don't think you have any reason to lie either, just without a bit of backup info and like most blog/news websites I am going to take it with a bit of salt.

LOL I maxed out a credit card from BOA buying drugs and never payed them a dime. Glad they got a little of it back.

LOL I maxed out a credit card from BOA buying drugs and never payed them a dime. Glad they got a little of it back.
lol, I did the same thing except I had like 4 credit cards I maxed out. Now I have shit credit and the collectors are always calling.
Fuck the greedy banks! Bunch of crooks making money of people's misery.

lol, I did the same thing except I had like 4 credit cards I maxed out. Now I have shit credit and the collectors are always calling.
Fuck the greedy banks! Bunch of crooks making money of people's misery.
Oh I had about more than one card, just one from a bank mentioned here. All together I took them for about $35,000. I have a friend in jail for robbing a bank. He walked out with $3200. He's looking at twenty years and I get annoying phone calls. The crazy thing is I still get credit card offers. And they wonder why the banks needed a bailout

Last edited:
I understand. It is all I expect. This might be interesting to you on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

And this video I found interesting also:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/45013/Government_Admits_they_Deal_Heroin__Terrorize_Fami/

thanks

dude, after reading that, im seriously at a loss for words

it all adds up...i have soooo many thoughts racing through my head right now i cant grab any...the fucking government....the shit that goes on behind closed doors.... capitalism & the pathetic excuse for regulations.. its a fucking game, a vicious cycle. THE LIES, THE GREED, MY WEED, MY SPEED (last two seemed to fit =D )

the oil spill in the golf that happened like 2 months ago, it wasnt BP's fault. It was actually the governments drilling regulators. The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement(BOEMRE). about a year before the gulf spill the BOEMRE was under investigation cuz there were reports of them doing coke on the job, and having sex! (THESE FOOLS WERE PARTYIN IT UP) but because of their lazyness and incompetence they failed to recognize that a major fucking leak way about to arrive.
Arrogance, Ignorance, Incompetence, & Laziness is what runs this country 8o8o

Dont get me wrong i love my country (to a certain extent) but this is just too scandalous to ignore.. but hey if the banks werent funding them i probably wouldnt have seen as much coke as ive seen the past few years

Last edited:
This is abosolutly sick that the fucking banks that we just bailed out have been hooking drug lords up with money.. I can't believe that everywere we look people are helping peeople that should not be geting it. Why can't they help out the fucking poor people in our country. Why can't we get us outa this crisis.. THIS WORLD IS GOING NO WERE GOOD.. We need a resurge of the 60's and 70's

I understand. It is all I expect. This might be interesting to you on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

And this video I found interesting also:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/45013/Government_Admits_they_Deal_Heroin__Terrorize_Fami/

Actually saw a documentary on that, very interesting stuff. It was only a small portion of people though, wasn't like it was the entire CIA let alone a large portion of the government.

Grrrrr

we will never fix our "government" until the whole idea of government is thrown out altogether.

LIBERTARIANISM. YOU WANT GOVERNMENT OUT? the only way we can do this is to actually vote the right people in. libertarians are completely for more freedom, smaller government. Libertarians basically think government is BAD. so quit voting right or left, and get people to vote a different tune. please

I could swear corporations seem to rule this government...

YES they do. why do you think we bailed all the corporations out? its called FASCISM. the definition of fascism is when corporations control government. corporations came knocking, we gladly gave them what they wanted..... you ever wonder why instead of the government giving away our money to the banks, to pay of OUR defaulted loans OUR defaulted debts, they could have given us the money, we then pay our loans off.. WIN WIN situation. we could have been the middle men with our own money, but instead they got their money we owe them, and we are still in debt. ....

wake up, a revolution is futile against such a powerful government, we havea democratic system put in place so shit like this doesnt happen. people at the top just realize how easy we are to manipulate. THE FORMULA IS to affect your emotions on the boob tube, thats how you are won over. ITS BASIC PHILOSOPHICAL PRINCIPLES. WE ALL VOTE ON EMOTION NOT REASON. we vote against something instead of for something. we cant be fooled forever. we have been reaping what we have sewn for the last 6 decades. time to reap something else. time to plant new seeds. if all this end of the world as we know it shit is happening... we have novembers mid term elections, and the 2012 elections to actually make a difference. the main population of our country is made fun of by the people at the top, we are dumb, we wont change, we will buy what they sell, we are complacent, we live mundane lives, and we dont have the reason the change anything. we sit at home and do drugs to get away from reality, we would rather die than do something important we will not sacrifice any bodily pleasure............why let them win?