• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US Banks Admit to Financing Mexico Drug Gangs

“Behind every great fortune is a great crime.” - Honoré de Balzac

IMO, this is totally front page worthy!

How can the World's people not see what is going on here!? The economic crash was planned, 9/11 was planned, the Golden Triangle, Columbian cocaine trade, Oil Industry, all of these travesties are planned by the same financial tyrants that rule the world behind the curtain of so-called sovereign nations and other such facades of political entities. The US President is a barking Chihuahua in the face of the Pit-Bull that is BP, open your eyes and see that there is no longer any sort of democratic practice left. The West is living in the biggest hoax since the Catholic church's domination of medieval Europe. This is a kleptocracy, a bankocracy, a corporate oligarchy.

Wonder what people will watch on the History Channel about the early 2000s in a 100 years? Sort of like how we watch stuff about the 1900s being crazy?

Fuck me, and my mortgage just got bought by Bank of America.

You can thank banks and hedgefunds for our current financial situation as well. If it wasn't for derivatives, the housing crisis would have been a small blip on the radar. Credit default swaps, collateralized debt obligation's, and other "exotic instrument" funny money is what did it, they multiplied losses by orders of magnitude. And we have Greenspan, Paul Volcker, and their cronies and the banks who own them to thank for it.

Fuck the war on drugs, fuck the Federal Reserve, and fuck the banks. They are all one and the same anyway (the Fed is run by the banks after all). The gap between rich and poor is accelerating at an alarming rate, there is for too much power in far too few greedy little fingers. These institutions have become a destructive force, inventing new ways to create artificial wealth at the expense of the masses. I mean how much money do these people need?

Running the drug war is just one more way to profit at the expense of the rest of us. Guns for drugs, drugs for money, and all of it controlled by the elite. You can't make 50,000% profit margins if they were legal, so of course they'll continue to dump billions into the problem only to make it worse.

How is ANY of this news to you guys? Life is commanded by 3 things *money*power*respect*, its a giant game of chess with US(me&u) as the pawns honestly people pull your head outta the damn sand this kinda shits been going on for centuries. illuminati ring a bell? no? look it up. MCmafia ever read it? talks about how every mafia is tied together, most people live happy lives because they walk around blind with there eyes closed, open your eyes if you have the stomach, youll see the world you were really born into. the best tool you have is to be open-mindness. Any time anything significant happens know that someone out there is making millions/billions off the suffering. afhgan war, we just RECENTLY found a HUGE depost of oil, gold, silver, ore ect.. BS thats one of the reason the war was started in the first place, h1n1 scare started shortly after GWB left the whitehouse, an the vaccine was rushed out ASAP u were told to get it by the media who owns the company that made the vaccine? DICK CHENY...useing fear to sell ur product rather genius.

***You spend ___ hrs watching TV, playing videogames, watever, i dare u to spend 30 mins finding out something new (worldwide/Nationwide) u didnt know before, if everyone actually cared about eachother SHIT like this (the topic were on) wouldnt happen/ at least reduced Significantly.

Last edited:
I'm trying hard to get this to the media's attention, hopefully one outlet will pick up the story. So far the internet seems to be in the dark. If you have an account on Digg, please Digg it: http://digg.com/d31VP2z?f I submitted it to iReport and if the proper media ignores it, perhaps Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert would be happy to take a stab.

For those interested in "who" controls the banking systems throughout the world and at least in the US, google rothschild. Most of the stuff is conspiracy theories, but it's good reading if you're into that.

The killing in mexico is crazy. my old roomate was from Juarez and said the streets always had blood in them. They would hire a mule to traffic drugs or money then after completing the mission, they would kill the mule with no disregard.

I wonder if the signing in of the new banking regulation legislation by the federal (U.S.) government will have any effect?

Probably not.

It is nice to hope, though.

The killing in mexico is crazy. my old roomate was from Juarez and said the streets always had blood in them. They would hire a mule to traffic drugs or money then after completing the mission, they would kill the mule with no disregard.

thats fucked up. i hate the US government and all of its corrupted fucking agencies and the corporations its sleeping with. i think its time to become an immigrant. :eek:

If it is on the front pages of the newspapers in a few days, & it really might, I really doubt the mass of US citizens will do anything about it. Many won't care, & those who do will reason that at this point there probably isn't anything that can stop these bank behemoths. &, they may be right. & anyways, an article in Bloomberg already is pretty far up in terms of exposure, & legitimacy in economic stuff.

I dont know about you guys, but since finding this article, I have pretty much used this article as a topic of discussion and conversation with everyone I come in contact with. NO ONE has heard about it, and many are even DOUBTFUL!!! (Which I offer to exchange emails and send them the source as proof)

This shows to me the masses do not know, but a majority I think WOULD care! Its time for people to wake up and smell the coffee, and that coffee is the war on drugs is the biggest hoax to exist in any of our lifetimes!

Alert everyone, I encourage you to do as I do and spread the word, this corruption can not go without justice

thank you alldaykk. ive done the exact same. some write it off simply as a stoner rant, but i told my parents when i was visiting them last week, and my mom seemed legitimately concerned. I also went in to wells fargo and closed out both my accounts yesterday! haha. that made me pretty stoked. they seemed confused. i told them i disapproved of how they handled my money

In the 50s and 60s you had the Korean and Vietnam wars as ways of making few people rich at the expense of the American people. Keeping drugs illegal in subsiquent years has allowed them to be used to fund a politician's or bureacracy's private agenda or black op.

Legalize drugs: no more drug laundering, cartels, sea of prisons, diminishing rights. Wealth will be redistributed honorably without having to result to communism through lower taxes, more balanced budgets, and more power to the people (if they get out of their apathy and get involved in getting this monster of big government out of control).

Few peoples' treasonous greed is leading this country down the road of extintion until we are bought out by China, or the other highest bidder, or lose all our sacred rights.

Well, my attention span is not so long as I read the entire thing .... but I did notice on the news last night that we killed one of the head-dudes over there in Mexico um but I'm thinking he was a meth-maker and not cocaine?

And as far as Bank of America - they suck bigtime. They are the only credit card that you have to schedule your payment online like 5 days in advance or they will charge you what I call a fuck-u-fee. Like we'll go ahead and credit your account but since it's so close to the due date, to speedily do it, it's gonna cost you another $25 (I think it was - been a LONG time since I was late - like years now) And another thing about Bank of America - if you go to consolidate your credit cards, they are the only one that will go along with the consolidation ONLY if you consolidate ALL your accounts with over $200 on them. They are total assholes.

dude. yes. jspun, i implore you to run for president..or governor. i will give you 50% of each of my bimonthly paychecks.

If it is on the front pages of the newspapers in a few days, & it really might, I really doubt the mass of US citizens will do anything about it. Many won't care, & those who do will reason that at this point there probably isn't anything that can stop these bank behemoths. &, they may be right. & anyways, an article in Bloomberg already is pretty far up in terms of exposure, & legitimacy in economic stuff.

Too true: We live in a world where the real stoners are the one's who would never take elicit substances : (
For me this absolutely confirms any suspicion that we are governed by aliens <_<
Shame that statement places me firmly in the ranks of the lunatic fringe though x_x
What we need to do is manufacture those glasses used in the John Carpenter film 'They Live', emboss them with computer company logos so they will be easily distributed throughout the education system, then our kids might stand some chance of disconnecting from the matrix! (Wish I could add a laugh icon but it's just not funny)
Hari Om
edtree

We fucking boomers are perhaps the last generation that did better than their parents in amerika .
Mr B. Obama has a fine kettle of fish inherited from Alfred E. Bush and you gen. X,Y,Z, etc. worker bees had better resurrect labor union's clout as corporations will stuff your asses into perpetual debt .

Boomers did better because of your parents, then proceeded to screw over your kids and grand kids..

Gratz on that.

Boomers did better because of your parents, then proceeded to screw over your kids and grand kids..

Gratz on that.

how do you arrive at that ludicrous conclusion ? my son is very well taken care of .
I did well because I labored like it was going out of style and paid my dues.

something must be amiss in your family

How can the World's people not see what is going on here!? The economic crash was planned, 9/11 was planned, the Golden Triangle, Columbian cocaine trade, Oil Industry, all of these travesties are planned by the same financial tyrants that rule the world behind the curtain of so-called sovereign nations and other such facades of political entities.

You make it sound like some gigantic conspiracy, there are smart people in the world but they are not this smart.

Sure there are definitely high up people that manipulate things for their greater good, but they are almost always not linked together. The economic crash was going to happen no matter what, it was not planned.

It is good to be sceptical, but take sceptics with a grain of salt as a lot of the time they go too far and start looking for things that are wrong.

Confirmation bias, once you have made up your mind you will only take in the facts that support your opinion, and will discard everything else.