• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

evilthree

Bluelighter
I know you experienced drug users have heard from either drug naive or non using peoples phreases which either make you laugh or think "what the fuck is this person thinking." Well, this thread is for that. Be it medical professionals, police, or the just plain naive, post your annoying/funny sayings from non-using peoples here

"doing heroin/coke/crack ONE TIME will have you addicted for life"

"two benadryl knock me out, give them a try"

Acid put's holes in your brain
Acid fucks up your spinal fluid
Acid stays in your system for a year
Shrooms just poison you they don't get you high
Cocaine put's holes in your brain
One shot of heroin, morphine, oxy, etc will get you addicted
You become addicted to crack the first time you use it

This and much other bullshit ive heard 8)

alcohol is not a drug

Forgot about that one. I remember ages ago some drunk at a party was saying shit to me like i hate people that smoke weed. I got sick of him so i gave my joint to my friend and knocked him to the floor.

"We're all here for you"

"The fist step is admitting you have a problem"

also, excessive coughing when they smell weed just to over-react and pretend that they are surrounded by smoke, or just to make the point that they know your smoking weed.

Last edited:
adicabrady you double posted your quote (you said the same thing twice in 2 seperate posts). I removed the repeat post, in case u wondering where it went.

Anyways...

hey yall, just a heads up, Try and keep this thread from bein a repeat of the "drug myths" thread....I get the idea of "sayings" or quotes from non drug users, i think we all know plenty of em....Just remember that this aint really a thread of "stupid myths that people think are true about drugs", since if it ends up as that I think it might be better merged with that thread. But right now it seems fine to be its own thread so just keep doin it how you doin it and it will be fine:)

some of my favorites:

"If you aint ready to work the 12 steps, you aint REALLY ready to get clean."

"once an addict, always an addict"

"Addicts CANT "just have one" or use drugs recreationally, regardless of if its the drug they are/were addicted to."

"If you think you can use any kind of drugs again after gettin clean, thats just your addiction talking to you, tryin to get you to relapse again, and if you believe it, you are still in denial about bein a addict."

"If you use just one time after getting clean, you will fully relapse and end up back at rock bottom again, bingeing out hopelessly til you end up in "JAILS INSTITUTIONS AND DEATH" 8(

"alcohol, heroin, and marijuana all work on the same part of the brain, so doing any of them can cause you to relapse on any of the other ones." (That one was actually from my first Sub dr--didnt take long for me to find another one)

Theres plenty of other great ones..if great means "makes me want to bash my head into the wall til i black out, so i aint gotta keep hearing this stupid shit" :\

"once an addict, always an addict"

this one actually has some truth behind it. i mean obviously once youre clean, youre not an addict. but that monster-fiend version of you will always be there, in love with drugs, hiding in the back of your mind IMHO

Last edited: