• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

"There are drugs and then there's heroin."

...wait just a gosh darn minute here. I SAID THAT.

In my country it seems like the vast majority are alcoholics; at least we're constantly close to the top of the charts in alcohol consumption, and the drinking culture is one where getting shitfaced is both the only way to drink and is socially acceptable, and makes for perfectly normal Monday-morning talk at the office. Bosses will laugh off workers not coming in Monday because of a hangover (as long as it doesn't happen too often).

Then people say "Man, can't you get fucked up enough on booze? Why do you need other shit?"

I can and do get fucked up enough on booze. I get TOO fucked up on booze. I don't wanna be all messed up, I wanna mellow out and smoke a joint.

Then these same guys always talk about the risk of psychosis and schizophrenia and the "fact" that since it's lipophilic, it stays in the body for ages and might unprovokedly get you high and make you "hallucinate" a month after use. 8)

These kinds of beliefs are stunningly common, even among young people. I've also heard that "alcohol is water-soluble, so it's safe. THC is fat-soluble, so it's dangerous". What the fuck? Lipophilic = dangerous? Plenty of vitamins, such as vitamin B, are lipophilic.

My dad tried to tell me that detectable levels of cannabis (enough to get you a positive on a drug piss test) stay for like 90 days or something.

He wouldn't listen whenever I told him that's probably with hair testing, and generally they don't use hair testing for a pre-employment screening.

Oh, and get this, he's like: "Smoke your cigarettes and drink if you have to, those aren't good for you, but you have got to NOT SMOKE WEED EVRAR!!!1" and all I do is just sigh.

Wow, I've never heard that one. Who the hell would call an upper "dope"? 8)

In the US i have heard some tweakers on here call it that. i thought it was pretty stupid too. as far as i will ever be concerned dope is heroin and will always , always be heroin.

Whenever fuckin' old men substitute in the word "Dope" for marijuana.

AKA. "You boys been smokin' dope... m'kaaay?"

A) It sounds stupid.
B) It has a more negative connotation than I believe pot rightfully deserves.
C) Dope is heroin.
D) I thought "Reefer Madness" was in the 1930's. Why are people still believing that BS.

In the US i have heard some tweakers on here call it that. i thought it was pretty stupid too. as far as i will ever be concerned dope is heroin and will always , always be heroin.

Yeah, here in NZ "dope" usually means heroin or weed. Definitely not methamphetamine. 8)

''Why do you need to take that shit, come down the pub & have a few''

Phenazepam. Caused serious family/relationships/ rift.....Those who are there will know exactly what I'm talking about.

When people say things like "I would never even start in case I might get addicted" Yet they smoke ciggs & drink alcohol.... I say to those types of people, you can get addicted to that too, & you probably are btw!

fucking people that suck up their caffeine and nicotine and alcohol and look down on a pothead. mothafucka how many potheads die from lung cancer? how many potheads die of liver disease? how many potheads are physically addicted and can die from the WDs like alcohol?

if youre prescribed a medication its not even a drug but if you buy a prescription drug off the street its super dangerous. some dude was trying to argue that i was more fucked up buying vicodin off the street occasionally than his mom who had been on fent. patches for over a year (from the doctor).

hate how goddam american society thinks a law acutally changes a substance to make it safer.

Also, an American commercial which used to be on TV - picture of an egg - caption "This is your brain.... Picture of two eggs sizzling in a frying pan - caption saying "This is your brain on drugs" LOL.

Lmafoo!! I remember that. I remember I thought it was the dumbest thing in the world and that was before I got in the any subculture.

Haha I have to comment on this because weed kinda does make me lazy. I think not so much lazy, more just ok with doing nothing.

Weed doesn't make you lazy as much as it makes sitting on your ass doing diddly squat enjoyable. Why leave the couch, when you're having so much fun on it?=D

"People who do drugs are weak/stupid." *as they smoke their cigarette and drink their coffee.*

"If you love me you'll stop". Hurt everytime it was said, but i finally kicked a nasty habit :)

"Ecstasy takes ice cream scoops out of your brain."

"Acid stays in your spinal cord forever, and eventually makes you paralyzed."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weeds ?? the show right ? when sylus takes MDMA ? fuckin hilarious. Cop: "Remember. ICE CREAM SCOOPS"

Last edited: