• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

- Drugs are bad mkay? and Hugs not drugs -various straight-edge kids

- Marijuana and acid stay in your spinal cord forever, and those junkies get high whenever they pop their backs. -psych professor, former DEA agent. I'm sure I woulda heard more of the same if I hadn't dropped that class. 8)

- Weed is as addictive as heroin and casues cancer. - my father :|

- I get high on life or I don't need drugs to have fun - every sober douchebag evar

Last edited:
- I get high on life or I don't need drugs to have fun - every sober douchebag evar

Yea cause it's the sober people who are douchebags, not the "heroin girl" junkies...8) I bet your family is really proud of you.

This thread is fucking pathetic and delusional.

When people give you "I would never do drugs" or similar lectures to you whilst they are pissed off their head.

Someone at school lectured me but at the same time thought heroin was a stimulant.

When people are surprised that you do drugs because you get good grades, shower, have other hobbies etc.

Marijuana is a gateway drug, and that when drug addicts use there just trying to chase there first high.

^No, the second statement is not deducible from the first. As an example of why that's a bad inference:
"If it's a raven then it's black"
So, inversely, anything that isn't a raven isn't black?

Yea cause it's the sober people who are douchebags, not the "heroin girl" junkies...8) I bet your family is really proud of you.

This thread is fucking pathetic and delusional.

YOU ARE ON A WEBSITE ABOUT DRUGS.

DO NOT come into a thread to talk shit and look down on people who are JOKING about UNEDUCATED, IDIOTIC shit that other ignorant people have said to them.

Yes, people who are completely ignorant on a topic, trying to tell you that you shouldnt take LSD because it stays in your spine forever and everytime you crack your back you start to trip, ARE the douchebags here.

Heroin girl never tried to tell nobody else how they should live, however you and the people that we talking about in this thread who know nothing at all about the shit they are trying to put down, are doin exactly that. Mind your own bizness and if all you got to say is some foul shit, dont bother.

I dont know why you are here on this site, but if recreational drug use offends you, you need to be somewhere else.

You say one more nasty-ass personal attack in here on a poster who was totally indifferent to you and didnt even speak to you at all, and you gettin a infraction. The shit you said was totally, completely uncalled for and irrelevant to the thread. Shit-starting aint gonna get you nowhere on this site, so please consider that before the next time you say some pointless post like that one or you aint gonna be postin here for all that much longer.

"no one does drugs anymore it's all about social networking"

"if I ever found out someone I knew was doing drugs, I'd be so mad I would steal all their drugs and take them myself to prove a point"

"the drugs MY doctor gives me are way safer than anything a junkie gets off the street, you can't overdose on prescription drugs"

"as soon as someone does drugs they will die and go to hell"

Just a few gems I've remembered over the years, haha..

<3 Mav

Haha, that reminds me of one of my old friends , who was a long term oxy and pill head. He would do like 5 80s in a few hours and nod off while he was driving, he got to be a serious wreck on the pills.

But, when he found out i was SHOOTING DOPE, He was DISGUSTED with me, he kept talkin about how bad it is and all that shit, and i will never ever forget when he said this to me ( I brought up how the pharm. companies are just drug dealers too) and he goes:

"No, Drug companies do good things for good people."

I always get a laugh out of that. He sounded like a commercial for Purdue pharmaceuticals or somethin. It was just the weirdest thing, like the way he phrased it. Dude meant that they make pain management drugs that help many people, etc, but the way he said it sounded seriously brainwashed, like he was just repeating some pro-drug company propaganda or somethin. It was just weird. cuz he really believed it that much, you know?

its really sad too, cuz that was my nigga. We had our disagreements but he was a good kid. I miss him alot yo.

Now these days he (predictably) moved on to shooting dope, and i aint heard from him in a long long time. :(

I have some idiotic phrases from people who ARE drug users.

"I only do natural drugs, all the chemical shit isn't meant to be used by man"
I often hear this from hippies who use LSD as well.

"Psychedelic drugs are what stimulated primitive man to invent religion and creativity"
It vexes me there are people who actually believe in this.

"MDMA isn't dangerous, not like coke and speed and stuff. I'll try MDMA, but not hard drugs."
Well, let's hope they don't go popping every weekend.

"HPPD doesn't exist."
I hope you get it then, motherfucker.

"those guys are potheads" by which they mean that they are stupid scumbags.
and then within a year that same person who said it will be smoking weed...

i put this in another similar thread but...

" dont smoke weed that shit is always laced! usually with coke or PCP"

i try to explain that you cant put a flame to straight coke and expect to get high... and pcp secretly in weed? stupid waste of dealers drugs/money

"after seven hits of acid, you are legally insane."
nah man, its ten hits and 'when you go to get your pilots license they make you take a lie detector test to see if you have taken and psychodelics, because if so you could have a flashback and crash'.

"I only do natural drugs, all the chemical shit isn't meant to be used by man"
maybe a d-bag thing to say but honestly I try to stay away from anything that cant be grown and used without any chemical manipulation. I will do LSD from time to time though... (dude I am pretty much that d-bag hippie you described hahaha)

because heroin (not weed) is dope, and the only people who don't seem to realize this are cops and anti-drug people

yeah cops and non users call everything dope. Funny someone can call a drug "dope" when they get utterly retarded on alcohol