• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Okay to mix Lorazepam and Tramadol?

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
Took 150 Mg's of Tramadol yesterday, first time. Felt adverse affects, light high. Too sleepy to wait it out so I ended up sleeping, waking up every once in a while to feel slightly high. Possibly didn't get the full effects since I used MDEA a couple days before.

But still feeling groggy from the tramadol.

Aprraently Lorazepam and Tramadol would be a good relaxed mix, and I'm down to try it, I'm just curious of the dosage for a moderate recreational use, and the effects, to someone who has little to no leftover opiate tolerance etc.

I don't really think this combination would be very exciting, although some people do get rather edgy on tramadol, and in that case, perhaps 0.5 to 1 mg lorazepam would be a way to reduce some of the anxiety that can result from the stimulatory effects of the tramadol. Unless you have a large-ish benzo tolerance I dont think I would go beyond 1 mg lorazepam since it probably won't make the high any more fun, and of course there are the standard risks of respiratory depression, etc., which probably wouldn't happen with tramadol since it's so weak, but you can never be too careful.

So, if you are going to mix the two, 0.5-1 mg lorazepam with maybe 150-200 mg tramadol. If you fell asleep on tramadol alone though, I can't imagine you staying awake during this combination either, so I would probably just take the trams on their own.

I fell asleep on Tramadol while I was already pretty tired at night (Prior to dosing)

So I believe I got a little high from one crushed up one, before the other two kicked in.

I don't want to risk any major harm done (as someone in the big compiled tramadol post #2 said that taking 350 mg's or something within 24 hours could be cvery dangerous) and I also don't want to risk seizures above 200mgs etc.
I dosed it about 12 hours ago, I'm just waking up right now. And I'm wondering which should be my new high for the day,

Is Lorazepam even a good drug to get high off of?
As far as I've been seeing bluelight say, people either love or hate tramadol. And I've been reading some good experiences.

Sure. You can?! As said, it's not exceptional by any means (but perhaps to you, it's great so...).

As it sound like your tolerance is low, with 150mg tramadol making you a little groggy, take it easy on the benzo. For more recreational dose take 200mg tramadol. Take .5mg lorazepam to start, wait it out a bit (it doesn't take long to kick in), and then if you need more - (want more) have a SPLASH more. The combo isn't particularly dangerous, no.

To your last post: exactly. Everyone feels differently about 'all of' these drugs. You pretty much have to find out for yourself. I know people that love loraz more than ANY benzo, others that rank it last. Let us know what YOU think .

To your last post: exactly. Everyone feels differently about 'all of' these drugs. You pretty much have to find out for yourself. I know people that love loraz more than ANY benzo, others that rank it last. Let us know what YOU think .

Interesting.

Well, I don't think I got high "enough" off of the Tramadol.
So I will take 200 MG more later.

Would you suggest that I try the .5 mg's of lorazepam, prior to re-dosing tram?
Or should I Try more Tram now?

:eek:

I fell asleep on Tramadol while I was already pretty tired at night (Prior to dosing)

So I believe I got a little high from one crushed up one, before the other two kicked in.

I don't want to risk any major harm done (as someone in the big compiled tramadol post #2 said that taking 350 mg's or something within 24 hours could be cvery dangerous) and I also don't want to risk seizures above 200mgs etc.
I dosed it about 12 hours ago, I'm just waking up right now. And I'm wondering which should be my new high for the day,

Is Lorazepam even a good drug to get high off of?
As far as I've been seeing bluelight say, people either love or hate tramadol. And I've been reading some good experiences.
Oh, I get it. I didn't realize you were already sleepy when you took the tramadol. 150-200 mg tramadol is not going to put you into seizures (unless you're at risk for them already, and you'd probably know if you were by now). The limit is actually around 400 mg tramadol a day, and actually some people are able to exceed this without much of a problem. If you're a regular user of tramadol I suspect the risk of a seizure is more prominent than for occasional users, due to kindling between neurons. But regardless, you probably won't have a problem with 150-200 mg. Even if you did, lorazepam is an anticonvulsant!

As mentioned, nobody can really say if lorazepam will be a good drug for YOU. Everyone's different. Personally I don't find benzos very entertaining, and they make me more hungry than anything else. But other people like lorazepam quite a bit.

It's a good combo. I used to do it everyday for a couple years actuay. It's very chill though, be ready for the couchlock and nod.
It's nice and euphoric though, it always worked well for me :)
my standard dose with tolerence was 500-1000 mg of tramadol and about 2 or 3 mg of the lorazepam. That was with pretty good tolerence though so you should probably do half of that.
I've actually gone up to using 2 grams of the tramadol w/o any noticable negative effects.

^Not everyone does get the negative effects from tramadol, but the seizure risk does begin at 400-500 mg. And certainly even with a tolerance most people would get some pretty prevalent negative effects such as nausea or shakiness anywhere above 1 gram.

^Not everyone does get the negative effects from tramadol, but the seizure risk does begin at 400-500 mg. And certainly even with a tolerance most people would get some pretty prevalent negative effects such as nausea or shakiness anywhere above 1 gram.

So are you saying that lorazepam would be a good idea?

me and my friend have taken 200 mgs, Generally a little nautious, but not too high, just nautious if we move too fast. and a little drowsiness, nothing euphoric yet.

We've taken the 200mg's about an hour ago, should we take more, and mix with lorazapam to protect from seizures etc. and for the calm high?

I would suggest against this as i feel it would be a waste of both pills. Tramadol in its high nature is a semi opiate and semi stimulate.... SO taking a "chill out" pill (benzo) would tend to kill the high or possibly give you a "blank" high.... Just my experience as i have mixed a shit ton of stuff including what you said above...

GL and like i said if your gonna take the benzo take it later in the day because the tramadol lasts a while and takes forever to hit you.

The only way you'd get seizures at that dose is if you already were prone to seizures (without tramadol). So you dont need to protect yourself from seizures really. You're probably not going to feel less nauseous, or more euphoric with lorazepam, but you will certainly get more drowsy. I guess I wouldn't take the lorazepam also just because I don't see the point in it, but if you're the kind of person who enjoys benzos, 0.5 mg of lorazepam or so wouldn't hurt.

I just used to take he two together bc they were readily available and combining them helped me stretch out the supply. I think the lorazepam takes a little of he edge of the tramadol and makes it feel more like an opiate. A bezoey feeling one I guess.

Well, I guess I'm not high off the tramadol yet, but I am feeling some drowsiness of some sort. and wierd slight numbness. Fucking, sadly already took the .5 miligrams of the lorazapam or whatever, because I felt like hte tramadol wasn't doing anything.

But it's only been about 2 hours at this point, since I've taken the tram. How long is it gonna take to kick in? I've been waiting for something to happen, I guess I have to wait longer?

My typing and spelling is getting atrocious, lots of corrections to be made.
But shit, how long will the stuff take to take in? and will the .5 of lorazapam ruin it?

I don't think it'll 'ruin' anything as you're already getting drowsy. However, it sounds like you didn't want to be drowsy - and the lorazepam will just make you more tired. I would have just taken more tramadol and skipped the benzo. Also, as said the risk of seizure is pushing (I'd say 400 tops is generally a good/bad idea) 500mg so next time take 50-100mg more. When I didn't have any tolerance 350mg was perfect for me.

I don't think it'll 'ruin' anything as you're already getting drowsy. However, it sounds like you didn't want to be drowsy - and the lorazepam will just make you more tired. I would have just taken more tramadol and skipped the benzo. Also, as said the risk of seizure is pushing (I'd say 400 tops is generally a good/bad idea) 500mg so next time take 50-100mg more. When I didn't have any tolerance 350mg was perfect for me.

I don't know exactly what "benzo" is.
I've been getting occasional flusters that make me feel a little awake and euphoric, but they're way less common than the random flusters of nausea or tired.

Just watching "just like heaven" it felt like a really long movie since I felt almost like dozing off at parts. But I guess the tram has already kicked in at about 3 hours later, and neither of us are really getting much from our 200 mg doses. Just kind of tired, every once in a while a small buzz that lights me up. Her hands were trmbling for a while, I have random leg jerks, but for the most part a very slight relaxed feeling, similar to a very small loritab high, not feeling anything mental.

Would a few more of the trams do anything? Or would it take too long to even matter?
Would it be dangerous?
Is the miniscule feeling that I have now as good as it gets?

I've been reading both of the threads on the trams, but there's so many different ideas/highs and dosages everywhere. I'm more concerned about being safe rather than getting high, so I'm not going to take any of the 400mg+ doses that people are saying they get ridiculously good highs off of.

Becareful with the tramadol don't overdoit. Anymore then 400mg's a day put's you at risk for a seizure. I don't find tramadol to be euphoric at all but yes some people do love the stuff. Lorazepam or any other benzodiazepine such as diazepam, clonanazepam, alprazolam or temazepam will help with the edginess you can get from tramadol, potentiate the drowsiness and help prevent the risk of having a seizure. Though i don't think xanax has much anti-convulsant activity but i could be wrong.

Don't take too much of this combo though as it could cause respiratory depression. As mentioned it's unlikely with a weak opioid like tramadol but it's better to becareful.

you don't know what 'benzo' is? To be honest, that's a little concerning as that is the CLASS of drug that lorazepam belongs to. 'Benzodiazepine'. - I think you should look it up, and read about it. I never like hearing that someone hasn't taken the time to educate themselves about the substances they are ingesting = not smart (at all).

I say just stop for the day. Try tramadol again another day - by itself. Take your dose at one time. If you're not satisfied with 250, take 300 next time. There is no need to jump to 400. Being safe is smart. It's even SMARTER to do a little research - ie. Go do your homework on 'what is a benzo'.