• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA crystals?

purplecheeser

Bluelighter
I was wondering if anyone has every tried mdma in its pure, clear, crystal form? How hard is it to have access to this kind of molly? I feel like you would have to know the chemist personally inorder to get this.

Attachments

• md.jpg
    md.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 28,207
This thread is for discussions for Pillreports - no Crystal / Powder discussion allowed.

I will move this over to the Ecstasy Discussion thread :)

Its not really that hard to have access to Molly - you do not need to know the chemist.

I only take MDMA crystals, since I had a seriously bad experiance with a dirty pill (pipazarine, McPP).

.Like all drugs, it's not hard to get it, you just need to know the right person(s).

In my case I'd know the chemist, but I know he also sells it in pure form to others.

i find it easier to get Molly than pills.

You dont have to know a chemist. You just need to be in the right circle of people.

okk, ive seen pics on the internet were their was this single mdma crystal that looked like a glass rod...it was awsome

Here it's fairly easy to find crystal.
I've seen mdma in the form of a single large crystalline block. It had a slightly rosy mauve colour.
Also seen perfectly white crystals and dirty brown. The white crystals were slightly contaminated with speed. The dirty brown ones were pure mdma.

Here's some MDMA crystal

NSFW:
FlyMe-1.jpg

Last edited:
firstmoment its the size of a cricket lighter, it only looks big because of the picture, but still that looks like some nice mdma, the stuff around here sometimes is dirty brown i dont know if anyones had that probably because it hasnt been washed properly or somthing.
I havnt been able to get some in ages there was a good contact that had nice mdma like that but sadly hes stop selling like all the good dealers do :( that pictures making me drool!!!

I very rarely come across pills at all and haven't done for years. Crystal is usuallt far more common than pills in the UK and generally works out cheaper too. Crystal ftw <3

Also, I couldn't resist...

NSFW:
mooood.jpg

It depends on where in the world you live., I have a mate who lives in Australia who says that people look on in bemusement when you ask about crystal MDMA, and he met one person who said they'd seen it once for AUS$300+ per gram. But if you live in Europe or North America, OP, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

On an aside, I was once given a rock of MDMA that must have weighed a gram for free by someone who'd found two stashed in a club :D