• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does THC come out in your sweat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rincewindrocks

Bluelighter
So where to start.....

I get drug tested every month for proby (although oddly not the last two months) and my normal routine has been to smoke for the first week or two, then start drinking water to clean out. Never had a problem doing it.

However, now that summer is here, im no longer pissing. Im still drinking a fuck ton of water, but its all getting sweated out.

Is the THC still going to get released from my body, or do i need to worry?

I should note here that im like 6'0" and only weigh about 135, so my body fat % is something dumb like 3%, really low. So i dont have to worry about it getting stored in my fat, just worried about it getting out of my body altogether.

We generally don't do drug testing questions here at bluelight, due to the legal ramifications if the advice you follow is wrong. You can check in the erowid drug testing vaults, they might have some information over there... and google is also a helpful resource.

Well thc is stored in your fat cells in your body so ya I guess when you sweat there is a miniscule amount of thc in it each time

ya i think so that's why professional athletes easily beat drug tests. low body fat % + vigorous sweaty workouts

I don't think this qualifies as a testing question since you aren't trying to beat a test. I'm curious also, does THC come out in sweat? Is there a way to test sweat for thc? Hmm.

We generally don't do drug testing questions here at bluelight, due to the legal ramifications if the advice you follow is wrong. You can check in the erowid drug testing vaults, they might have some information over there... and google is also a helpful resource.

Not necessarily. Back when I was going to have to go for that drug test of mine, I used Google to find a website that just gave a whole bunch of BS, some of which consisted of things like "put bleach in the sample" or "drano crystals in the sample," both of which would likely show that the sample was adulterated. I also read on Erowid that stuff like Visine masks THC....but the information was from like '88-'93.

^Alright. Next time you're searching for drug testing info I challenge you to find reliable information without a search engine or erowid.... and remember these topics are against the rules of BL. I'm sorry you failed to filter and crosscheck your information with other sources and common sense, but this is no reason to discard the two best resources for drug testing information...

Status
Not open for further replies.