• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana 10mg IR IV

if you dont wait long enough between shot you wont feel the rush as good.

i have never dosed opana via IV but for me and hydromorphone i usually wait atleast 2 hours between shots to get the desired rush

wow, I just IV'd half of a 10mg ir and my oh my was it strong, I was nervous at first from the rush, however the rush was different from a heroin rush...

In order to get a proper rush again after an IV shot, with heroin I would have to wait at least 6-8 hours to get a good rush again. Opana is probably similar, but hydromorphone you may only need to wait maybe 3-4 hours to get a decent rush again, since it is so short acting.

You americans are very lucky to have subo><one. It sucks when the well runs dry in canada. I remember when i lived in conneticutt, i didnt really care when I ran out, alls I needed to do is save enough money to buy a few stopsigns(8mg subbies). Those pills go a long ways, they are cheap, and they are everywheres.

We dont have them up here. I heard they are available in vancover, toronto, and montreal, but i dont know if its true. We have no opana up here and its very difficult to find in the northeast usa as well.

its funny you mentioned that you lived in CT and were able to get the subs. I live in CT and since these new sub strips came out the price of the sub pills on the street has skyrocketed!!! and now you cant even find the sub pills on the street. I guess im lucky bc I have a large supply of them from being Rx'ed 3 8mg a day and I would only take 1 or 1/2 a day. I now only use them if I run out of my meds so they are great to have on hand.

In order to get a proper rush again after an IV shot, with heroin I would have to wait at least 6-8 hours to get a good rush again. Opana is probably similar, but hydromorphone you may only need to wait maybe 3-4 hours to get a decent rush again, since it is so short acting.

yea I WAS gona say that, yer kinda wasteing some why not do a huge shot and feel super good rush, instead of shot after shot cause the rush gets weaker and weaker, i remember once with dillys i shot a whole one and was like that was great now how bout one and a half 8mg dillys by the way and the 12mg shot wasnt as good as the first 8mgs cause i did it rite after so frustrated i then did 2 8mg dillys at once and barley got shit next thing i know im out of pills and the only good rush was the 1st 8mg shot was better than all the other ones so as hard as it is to wait u gota have some self control and wait it out or its a total waste bro

Try 10mg. Opana is 10x the strength of Morphine, so at 100% BA (IV'ing it) a 10mg Opana is equal to 100mg of IV Morphine, or ~50mg IV of pure Heroin.
As for conversion to Oxycodone, I would go up a bit, like shooting this is probably 10-12x as strong as OC mg/mg.

Damn i have some opanas on the way right now, they are 10mgs but not sure if they are IR or ER. I wish i didn't just eat that methadone before i heard about these. I still wanna try a little and IV is outa the question since there are no pharmacies open this late. So how much should i rail, i have a pretty high tolerance, eat about 5 methadone's a day. When i wanna get high can IV about 100mg of morphine in one shot, and have IVed about 300mg of morphine over course of the day last week. So, if they are IRs i will def IV tomorrow when i can get some gear, and hopefully most of the done will be outa my system. But, I wanna try a little tonight for sure wondering should i just rail a whole 10?

i do about 10 mg in my nose to get a good buzz... when did u do the done? and how much?

this is for bnghnit3^^^^^

Also look at a comparison chart , opana is a lot stronger than morphine .. so do b very careful

mod note: there is no need to make three posts for 3 sentences thanks. (merged)

Last edited by a moderator: