• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Indianola teen's tragic death blamed on incense

I wonder if this would have happened if the church's stance on drugs was different. The church regards drug use as sorcery, since the word "pharmakeia" equates to witchcraft. Well, if that is the case, what about pharmacies and pharmaceutical drugs? Sorcery may involve drug use, but it involves other practices as well. Medicine involves drug use but not witchcraft. Furthermore, there is no admonishment about receiving hellfire because of drug use to be found anywhere in the bible. If you can find one, I'd like to hear it.

Why did Rozga think he was going to Hell? I have an idea.

So why did he think he was going to hell? What's your idea?

LSDMDMA&8500423 said:
yep. drugs dont make you commit suicide, you do that. Mustve been weak minded too. ive wanted to go batshit insane on speed after being up 2-3 days but ive resisted the urge..

You could not be more wrong. Were you high when you wrote that message? Just checking.

But yeah, those legal highs can give some people adverse reactions. I had Killumanjaro (sp... like the mountain) and it gave me the worst anxiety ive ever had (on a meth binge) and gave my friend stroke like symptoms. He was fine in the end but he couldnt speak and was partially paralyzed for a minute or two. And thats not the only brand that's given those kind of synptoms. Just legalize the real thing for fuck sake. Like... its kinda pathetic the companies that make these products that are essentially RCs can seriously hide behind a label that says "not fit for human consumption" and a plant that has medical benefits and has been around for thousands of years is demonized in almost every country.