Pages load incredibly slow if at all...

Hi SA,

We'll be doing upgrades on the server and vbulletin over the next couple of months.

Are you still noticing that bluelight is slow since the h/w upgrade? Its as fast as lightning for me except when doing server intensive stuff such as stats etc.

I'd prefer not to install anything new right now unless we find a need for it. But I will definitely keep your suggestion in mind! Thanks mate.

OY Chris! Didn't even notice that you're back to Engineer. Good show, mate! I see they finally smartened up and employed more than one engeneer at a time. Fucking overdue progress, that!

On the loading speed... it's much faster than I recall. If you switch the search to Sphinx, however, it will be lightning fast, regardless of hardware.

Talk soon. Ta!

I've experienced a marked improvement in server responsiveness in the last few weeks.

Probably due to felix stepping down.
it's probably due to my not posting so many big words that you don't understand or your Sinclair ZX81 can't compute.

but there might actually be something in your theory. that's fine though; i know when i'm not wanted. ;)

oh! and congrats to chr1.5. go do, that voodoo, that you do, so well. :)

i hate to bitch, but i'm experiencing the problems indicated by the thread title.
It's becoming hard to not double post, etc.