Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Piperazine and (Mephedrone) - New experience - Loved it

Xamkou

Bluelighter
Thursday, May 27th - around 7pm
All awake for approx 104 hours - in which time no-one ate

Me and five mates purchased around 60 piperazine pills and 20g of good quality Mephedrone between us.

Times are approximate

T+00.00: We each dropped two pills and insufflated a 200mg line.

T+00.04: Typical come-up from the Mephedrone, feeling pretty good. We had high hopes for the weekend and are all fans of piperazine pill.s

T+00.15: Feeling sweet, nothing yet from the pills but all exclaiming about the euphoric rushes we're feeling.

T+00.40: Most are beginning to feel the effects from the pills, all telling each other how we're feeling really hot and everyone is beginning to gurn.

Over the next few hours we just generally have a good time, music TV on in the background, everyone chatting. People in and out the house, walking round the block and going to the shop to get chewing gum. All really good. These were quite a trippy few days so details are quite hard to remember.

T+03.00: First person is sick but still well up for carrying on. Each take another two pills each and we're onto (approx) the third gram of Mephedrone by now.

T+06.00: I vividly remember around 1am a mate of mine sitting in a corner on the floor speaking really loudly about the patterns on the walls moving about.

T+12.00: Everyone beginning to get grouchy now, probably when we should've ended it but all take another pill each.

T+13.30: I remember this because it was at 8.30am the first morning. I seem to remember the times of when we do stupid things, not sure why. All insufflate a line weighing 400mg each. Mixed with the Piperazine, the next hour or so was one of the best hours of my life. Everyone was bouncing off of each other. If someone started laughing, everyone started laughing. All were speaking of the visuals we were experiencing. Massive euphoria,

I'll stop with the timescale now because it all gets blurry, but over the next 76 or so hours we continued like this, and I can honestly say it was the best weekends of my life. Sunday night was probably what let the weekend down. Everyone became extremely paranoid though no-one really argued or anything. One of the girls I was with said that she felt Mephedrone coming out of her eyes - it was rather comical but she was pretty scared herself. We came to the conclusion that she'd been rubbing her eyes when she had bits of it on her hand. Monday morning resulted in us all crashing out and waking up around 23:00 that night. All had extremely bad headaches, cotton mouth and what looked like bruising around our eyes, most likely due to the lack of sleep. Everybody looked really ill too, like we had the flu or something - really pale. It should be noted that no-one ate or slept from Thursday night 'til the Monday morning.

-------------------------------------

Funny things I remember:
- All thinking next-door were plotting to break in
- One of the group having shower after shower after shower
- All going down the stairs on quilts (gives a massive rush) - I've got videos of this if anyone wants me to upload :D
- Going swimming on the Saturday and Sunday mornings - using the steam room was unbelievably trippy

There are more but too many to list. :p

Roughly, each had around ten pills and 3g of Mephedrone over the weekend. Someone managed to break the scales on the last night! :!

Call me irresponsible but it really was great and the two do make for great mixing. What we found was the piperazine stopped the urge to re-dose on the Mephedrone so we did have around 2g left which was surprising.

Definitely the best weekend of my life!

Thanks for reading. :)

what types of piperazines did u take that u actually liked? Last time I mixed pipez with E they completely overpowered/ruined it.

It sounds like fun, but I really wouldn't try to make this a common occurrence. Starving yourself for 100 hours while tweaking isn't the best of ideas, and it was really irresponsible of you. I think the negatives of this should be pointed out more, as you made it seem like a very glamorous time. Obviously it was probably fun, but Meph and Pipes really fuck up your body, and you'll probably need a good week of resting well and eating good to feel normal again.

what types of piperazines did u take that u actually liked? Last time I mixed pipez with E they completely overpowered/ruined it.

I'm unsure. They were thick, white mitsubishis.

It sounds like fun, but I really wouldn't try to make this a common occurrence. Starving yourself for 100 hours while tweaking isn't the best of ideas, and it was really irresponsible of you. I think the negatives of this should be pointed out more, as you made it seem like a very glamorous time. Obviously it was probably fun, but Meph and Pipes really fuck up your body, and you'll probably need a good week of resting well and eating good to feel normal again.

From January to mid-April, staying up for four or five days in a row on Mephedrone was a really common thing for us to do. I know, reckless and irresponsible. I did have a pretty bad problem with the stuff.

Up until about the Thursday I did feel weak and tired and found myself needing much more sleep than normal but it was a small price to pay. Obviously it's a pretty bad attack on the body but now and again it's fun to go over the top.

That's strange, when I mixed pipz pills (pink speckled doves) with mephedrone it felt just like MDMA but with slightly less euphoria. Then again I've never seen a single visual from piperazines either.

Everyone's different i guess. They made me feel horrible, nothing like E. I remember back in the day when they 1st came out I ordered ounces of the stuff for pennies(bzp+tfmpp). The bzp was ok as a stim maybe it was the tfmpp that sucked, it wasnt what I'd consider a "high" just an intoxication, it was like all the negatives of E and when i told people it was like E and gave em some to try they'd call me and tell me i ruined their evening lol.
It's funny Mitsubishis used to be THE pill back in the 90's and maybe early 2000s, I cant believe they've come to this-piperazines. those damn counterfeiting bastards actually i think the mitsus had a TT on the back for twin turbo, those were the good ones

Does this mean Piperazine and Mephedrone could actually be a good combination or does it still carry the negative effects that many people experience with Piperazine?

NO. this means one person who actaully already likes piperazines on their own likes this combo. It's like people and salvia. alot of people hate salvia but there is a percentage of people who get a pleasant experience from it, same goes for piperazines. If u dont really care for em now u probly wont like em mixed with anything either

kinda wish i enjoyed piperazines lol would save waiting around for mdma here in aus right now

That's strange, when I mixed pipz pills (pink speckled doves) with mephedrone it felt just like MDMA but with slightly less euphoria. Then again I've never seen a single visual from piperazines either.

did you eat both or was mephedrone snorted? thks.

.. All insufflate a line weighing 400mg each...

o_O

They few times I insufflated Mephedrone ( not often as oral is so much nicer and less toxic feeling) 400mg was enough a good 12 hour session.

For two people..