• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

200mg Morphine?

I couldn't resist a smart remark...

I have no opiate tolerance apart from a level tablespoon of kratom and not even every week.

I can take 1/3 of a bottle of OTC J Collis brown mixture which is less than 7mg of morphine ~(20 mg per bottle) and get a very nice high, walking around feels kind of floaty and I can stay up for hours. 1/2 a bottle is the most I have done and that gave me a serious euphoria, in fact I was overwhelmed, seriously concerned about my breathing now and again.

I can only imagine that for you guys this must be some sort of paradise situation. I have carved in stone my rules on morphine,, no more than once per month,no more than 10mg.

I am 44 and have taken substances since I was 16, so even if my opiate experience is minimal, I know a bit about drug effects.

Heaven is for the meek and humble who are not too proud to be abstinent yet not so arrogant as to overconsume.

Morphine is the prototypical drug in the opiate world, and it's definitely more euphoric and numbing for me than oxycodone but it's also more sedating. Because of the abundance of blood vessels just past the rectum plugged morphine is very similar to doing it subcutaneously, just a slower onset unless you have it in an ethanolic solution (which would adversely have a pretty 'shitty' burn to it), but I suggest mixing the crushed tablet in some hot water and shooting it up your bum with a blunt-tipped oral syringe from some random drug store like Walgreens--Wallgreen's name-brand ones work really well because they include a pyramid shaped extension that can wedge easily into your rectum (<== If I would have read this a few years ago and knew I wrote it I would probably think my future was pretty fucking bleak but I am now null in disgust for all of the routes, and besides, rectal administration is very simple, quick and easy to keep sanitary once you figure out how to do it and, especially with morphine, has hell of a kick to it). To save you some bewilderment, oral syringes are usually found around the baby supplies and if not they'll be in near proximity to the pharmacy. You don't have to worry about getting the pills into solution--if it's morphine sulphate you'll always see some floaters even if there's no coating matrix--just have it thoroughly mixed so it doesn't get stuck at the tip of the oral syringe.

The first time I did morphine I did it this way and I haven't had the high matched by any other opiate, even the few occasions I've rigged hydromorphone and heroin. It's been the hallmark of my "chasing the dragon," opiate rookie days, i.e. the days when opiates were still magical. Be weary with getting more though, because if you're anything like me you'll go chasing down the source if you have a good reaction and your attempts at repeating the experience will probably be fruitless; morphine tolerance appears as fast as rabbits fuck. Secondly, I know that stuff can get outrageously expensive if you're getting it from unfamiliar sources (In some instances over a dollar a mg!).

As far as dose goes, start with 50mg (even with a tolerance) and work your way up if you want to. I've broken through buprenorphine with rectal morphine at a small dose on one occasion which surprised the piss out of me, so experiment with the 1/4 dose unless you're looking to get fucked up. If you don't get much effect from that you could end up doing the whole 200mg and still be in the blue given that you have a 60mg/day OC habit. Heh. Now that I'm done writing I've noticed you (allecw) haven't written on here in almost a week so I'm assuming your junk has already been junkified, but if you did use it already how did it turn out?

Last edited:
You're an idiot. morphine 100 and 200mg works great, and this is coming from someone who's been on 80mg Oc 2x per day and Roxicodone 30mg 5x per day for the last 6 years. Great for pain and really long lasting.

P.S if you're wondering if it gets you "high" no shit it does. This is 100 to 200mg of morphine we're talking about here...