• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-Methyl-AET Thread

also how confident are people that this is not all another hoax along the lines of current batches of 5-IAI and benzo fury? is there any evidence that this chemical has even ben sent out to anyone, the source is certainly one of the most suspicious i have ever seen - and you know the old saying when something seems too good to be true...

also how confident are people that this is not all another hoax along the lines of current batches of 5-IAI and benzo fury? is there any evidence that this chemical has even ben sent out to anyone, the source is certainly one of the most suspicious i have ever seen - and you know the old saying when something seems too good to be true...

Yeah I'll be sceptical until it's actually in my hands (and after too) - just gonna test the waters and tread carefully anyway (in HR and purchasing sense)

Is this actually being sold by legitimate vendors? The only vendor I know of that claims to sell this is extremely sketchy -- they use weird brand names for everything and actively market things for human consumption.

What's the SAR motivation for a 4-methyl over the more common (and more likely to be active) 4-OH?

Has anyone heard anything further about this? I was quite interested but gone quiet for a bit, has anyone received anything?

As above the only place I see it in stock looks, without being too vendory, dodgy to say the least.

What has happened to the RC scene eh?

Mephedrone was a big part of it I think... and human nature. And a MUCH larger base of people who know about it and are interested. Years ago it was little-known and there was a much larger percentage of responsible users, because like today, responsible and interested users will be resourceful enough to procure what they seek. But now today we have a huge load of people who heard about this because of the media coverage, or because a few years back people started selling 2C-Xs and stuff as what it is on the street. And because of these factors, a hell of a lot more people know about the "scene," and naturally a lot of those will be irresponsible users and children.

Still hasn't materialised - almost given up on it as a scam (still want to be proved wrong though...)

Is this actually being sold by legitimate vendors? The only vendor I know of that claims to sell this is extremely sketchy -- they use weird brand names for everything and actively market things for human consumption.

What's the SAR motivation for a 4-methyl over the more common (and more likely to be active) 4-OH?

I'm sure we both know the same source. I agree with you about the weird brand names and i don't quite like that they use the letter "z" instead of "s" on their site. A bit shady if u ask me.

I have ordered a different product from them than the title compound (or actually they decided to change it to 5me-AET). Their service is not at all fast (despite them claiming othervise).

I hope I didn't get scammed.

Last edited:
Please let us know how it goes! Ive been staring at that chem on that particular menu for quite some time and have been wondering how it actually is.

i also wanna know whats up with said vendor's blotters with that long chemical supposedly moar potent than LSD.

^ apparently available 1st July! I was/am hopeful about that one as well but we'll see

I'm waited mine product (not blotters, the stimulant available as two forms) since 23rd of June. And they claimed having stocking it since the 1st of June.

WTF is up with this. I mean how hard is it place the weighed product in a baggie then place it in an envelope or a jiffy so that it looks discrete?

4-Methyl-aET Info

Hello Community,

Im wondering if anyone has a bit more info on 4-ME-aET. Ive used the search function and a couple post from 2 years ago just dose not have any info.
So, Now that some time has passed.... Has anyone tryed it? Is it active? euphoric? speedy? nutty visuals? ect ect

Im interested in the compound due to years and years ago aET was fun.

So, Lets get a nice info post going...

Thanks

Well 204 Views and no replys...

Seems we are all in the same boat. I guess Ill have to guinie pig myself from 500ug doses and up...

You have some of this compound? Well please report back here if you do decide to bioassay it. For some reason I thought I read somewhere about the 4-substituted alpha-alkylated tryptamines having somewhat toxic or unpleasant body loads, but I can't remember the specific details.

The alpha methyl homologue (4-methyl-alphamethyltryptamine or 4,a-DMT) is mentioned by Shulgin under the entry for aMT in TiHKAL. He says, in reference to a,a-DMT:

The analogue with the methyl group relocated to the indolic 4-position (4,a-DMT) has been looked at in man. At an oral dose of 20 milligrams, there are reports of feelings of unreality. External body signs include flushing, muscle tightness, and eye dilation.

That's a pretty scant report. Who knows what he means by "feelings of unreality". It could just be referring to a novel psychedelic state, or something a bit more dissociative, or maybe lightheaded or even delerious. The addition of the extra carbon at the alpha position probably wouldn't alter the effetcs too drastically. It seems that aET and aMT are quite close in effects, with aET being less psychedelic.

If you do try it, play it safe and titrate slowly.

Waiting to hear some new reports! I know some should be coming in soon and I am really curious to see how this goes.

goddamnit new drugs are so tricky, trip reports are nearly impossible to find and even when you do you have to question the validity of the material.

Merged the other 4-Me-AET thread into this one. This compound seems to have appeared on the market again. I may be checking it out sometime in the near future.