Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

I wasn't interested in drugs until the age of 14, but during the year that I discovered weed I tried everything I could get my hands on. Basically everything that I was interested in. After that I found the drugs I had the most enjoyment out of (psychedelics + MDMA + benzos) and cut down my drug use.

I first started smoking 8 months ago and have since then tried 4-AcO-DMT, Acid, Salvia, Ketamine, Shrooms, DMT, 4-HO-MPT and a few more. I didn't do diddly squat at 15 'cept for the occasional beer at dinner.

I first smoked weed when I was 15, freshmen year of highschool. I got drunk for the first time shortly after trying weed, so yeah, I was getting fucked up when I was 15. That's really it though, I didn't try a single other drug until I got to college pretty much. I'm kind of glad in a way that I waited so long to start experimenting with drugs.

yea still going strong,Had to lose the booze though,Dont miss it though,creeps up on ya then owns ya
in the end started at 14 still kicken at 52.Do your research on everything you use,tends to make one use wiser choices.Wish a had not fucked up my education,although I am a successful executive chef.Everyone finds there own path in the end.Dont fuck any one over is my motto in life. Stay Well

Fucked up at 15?

hey guys. I saw a thread like this quite a while ago and it looked quite interesting, i can't find it anymore so i thought i'd start a new one.

So guys, how was your life at 15?

A bit about me:

I'm 15, I play guitar, have a relatively high level of fitness and go to a good school.
But, that's probably just luck.

I basically have two lives, the good life and the other life.
When I was just 14 I read Slash's autobiography, and from that point on I thought "Fuck It, You only live once" so from that point on I had the live fast die young attitude to life. I had one friend who was basically exactly the same as me. We would wag classes, go shoplifting, scream out "Fuck You" as loud as we could at random strangers, Sneak out at night, smoke weed, break into cars, knock on peoples' doors and run (leaving a smoke bomb at the door), get into fights with absolute strangers, egg houses, spit on randoms, egg cars, pour gasoline in a line across the road and ignite it when a car was coming.
At this point in my life I was also looking to try harder drugs such as Heroin and Meth. Eventually the thing that got both my mate and I expelled from High School was the theft of a Macbook Pro laptop, which happened to be sitting on a table at school. (We were caught because the guy we sold it to got busted.)

These days I've settled down a bit haha, Just the occasional hit of weed, cigarettes and alcohol. Plus something "Fun" every now and then but nothing too extreme. Just setting the neighbors driveway on fire with gasoline, egging cars and ding-dong-ditching houses sorta thing.

This story will probably pale in comparison to others, but hey, you never know.

How was your life at fifteen?

are you american slash?
how the fuck havent you been arrested, even I've been arrested before...
i was at 15, but i was smoking teh reefer once in a while at 13, tried hydrocodone at 13, would steal random pills at 14, 16 (AND A HALF..) is when i got into using amphetamines often [well the phets it was around when i turned 16...] and tried psyches, MDMA, and other related drugs.
at 15 i tried OC, ativan/klonopin/benzos, and codeine prometh syrup

Yeah, I think I started partying by the time I was 12 or 13 and by the time I was 15 I was snorting and smoking hard drugs (hadn't banged yet though, not til 16.) Not hugely uncommon in my area. Don't party nearly that hard these days, trying to act a little more like a grownup.

im 14 and i get fucked up every weekend. but i still maintain a good lifestyle with good grades, lots of friends, girlfriends, and i play in sports. i guess drugs dont have a bad effect on me

yet !

At 15 I was very much into weed and psychedelics. We used to go hiking in the mountains while on shrooms and spent the entire day there. I have great memories of those times.

7 first cigarette
11 first alcohol
12 first marijuana, huffing paint/gas
14 pack-a-day smoker, daily pot, occasional drunk, first acid
15 pot 3X daily, occasional pills, coke, acid, PCP
16 weekend drunk, tried everything I'll ever try except heroin
25 first IV use(hard to believe, I know!), first heroin
28 first rehab

In my life I've tried probably 300+ psychoactive chemicals and abused 30+ of them. Been addicted to several.

The one drug that has caused far more damage in every way than all the others combined:

alcohol

it's sad how hard it is to find real panama red in cali even though we are like the weed capital of the world it seems to have been lost with the times but when i still liked cannabis P red was definitely one of the favs

Since this seems like a pissing contest, time for my piss.

I tried my first cig at age 5. Started drinking at age 10 like every weekend when I stayed at my mom's (custody bullshit). Started using drugs at 12:weed, cigs, coke, vicodin, methadone (highest ever on opioids[fresh receptors=no tolerance]). Age 14 was the age I tried the most drugs, MDMA, cough syrup, benzos, opiates, psilocybin. Age 15 I graduated to the needle. I was a very bad kid. Drugs are just the tip of the iceberg when it came to my adolescence.

14 started drinking on weekends and weed occasionally. 15, started smoking weed regularly getting into hard drugs. Tried LSD, shrooms, multiple opiates, multiple benzos, coke, and MDMA all by 16. But aside from the benzos I never did any of those things more than on the occasional weekend adventure, mainly due to availability and money limitations. (not including how I got heavy into opiates over the past 3 years). I had a brother 3 years older and became friends with most of his friends, that tends to give you more options at a younger age.

I will say I researched everything I did beforehand typically via Erowid. I was not a "throw it in front of me and I'll do it" kind of person. I also have never had a drug related emergency, maybe freaked out a bit on shrooms once or twice, but otherwise no ODs or horrific experiences. As far as I am concerned, there is no age at which a person is considered a responsible drug user. And 18 is an arbitrary age set by the government to decide you are an adult, but no means the age at which you are mature and responsible. Most of it comes down to common sense, some people lack that. The simple idea of you can always take more but can't take less is lost on people very often. Also the underestimation of the power drugs can have on you, basing it on others being able to appear "normal" on it and how much other people can do as justification for you being able to match that.

I came on Bluelight at 15 smoking weed everyday and tripping on DXM and drinking. Im 17 now and Ive learned a lot about a life I was about to get lost going down. Ive been a moderator on here and it sure as hell taught me a thing or two. I think Bluelight has saved many our age who come here.

Any new drugs Im interested in trying, this is my first stop.

almost everyone i know started to use at 14 at the latest is that uncommon for my generation i'm 24 generation Rx

I started smoking weed when I was 15. I'm 16 now, and I misuse Adderall on occasion. I'm not out of control though, I'm as smart as someone possibly can be when taking more than a recommended dose.

^ Be really careful. You have no idea how many people I saw fall off the deep end within a year when it comes to amphetamines. If you do some research on here, you will see people reporting the confidence they felt with their use and how it subtly all slipped away. They are crazy addictive and deceptive drugs.