Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

Started smoking bud and taking pain pills right about then. Started drinking heavily (vodka screwdrivers) around 13.

I od'd on heroin when I was 13. I was the epitomy of a young fuckwit who shouldn't have lived as long as he has.

psychetool said:
Started smoking bud and taking pain pills right about then. Started drinking heavily (vodka screwdrivers) around 13.

hah....me too man. i was 15 when i got my wisdom teeth pulled and got that first Rx for vicodens. they were the 7.5 kind too, i used to take like 2 of those things and be high as a kite, nodding out, itching....lol i remember thinking this is the best thing in the world. as i got older i started to get into drugs more, namely E and shrooms and coke, and more and more opiates. when i first tried an oxy 80 it was all over....i knew a kid that had just bought 5 full bottles of OC80's so i was able to get them for about 2 months. i had smoked weed pretty regularly since i was 16 and enjoyed it, but something about the opiates. it was like my brain was hardwired for opiates...

all my friends said quit while youre ahead, you will turn into a heorin addict one day...stupid me thought, ah fuck that, heroin is a dirty street drug....long story short and look at me now. spent 3 years trapped under the sweet finger of heroin and its addictive power.

Dr. Johnson

The whole entire point to this thread summed up in a quote would be:

"Life is a pill which none of us can bear to swallow without gilding."

yeah from the time i was about 13-16 i was alot worse about what i consumed because i didn't really care about the effects it was taking on my body and other things

14 is when I had my first sip of alcohol
by 15 I knew more about drugs than anyone else in my school ( not a big accomplishment actually, most people think shrooms make your brain bleed and that lsd is made from battery acid), had done many common recreational drugs quite a few of the uncommon ones. I consider myself experienced for my age. I've always done research but have still over indulged with the justification 'fuck it'.
I'm still 15 by the way.

im going to be 15 in 3 months and i plan to get really fucked up on my bday haha

An American Love Affair: Drugs and Success

First off, wow, what a great thread.

Anyway, looking at my past it's funny to me to see how much it seems I've sort of 'gone up the ladder' as it were. It all began at around 13-14 with drinking. I was a young punk-rocker and skateboarder and my group of friends and I were friends with this group that was like 18-20. Some of them had a punk band and so did some of us, so we would play shows and go party afterwards with all of our friends. Man, those were great times.

I entered 9th grade with a new attitude about myself and life, realizing that trying to be too rebelious becomes a type of conformity it seemed, but thats neither here nor there. I wound up smoking weed for the first time a little bit into ninth grade and began to love it. I'd jet home from school and smoke and just chill and listen to music.

This went on for a while, just chilling and partying, drinking and smoking. Through this time though I still didn't smoke or want to smoke cigarettes. Anyway, next came ecstasy, and wow, was that a change of pace. One of my close friends tried it and could not stop talking about it. He convinced me to try it and I was blown away. Before long I had a new ritual. My friend was selling E and it was always great quality, always the same price. Each week, I'd get my paycheck on Friday, get a pill, get some weed and maybe some alcohol and chill (this was when I was 16).

This went on for that middle and latter part of the 10th grade. During that following summer came LSD and Mushrooms. I've never really enjoyed mushrooms as much as LSD, but I still found both to be such incerdible experiences. Acid truly showed me the truth about many things and I have had many great times on Acid.

So next came coke. I first tried coke during my 11th grade year and enjoyed it much, although I soon realized I didn't enjoy it as much as some of my friends. I dabbled in it here and there but the price and the comedown were a turnoff for me, it seemed the high just wasn't worth it, and when I tried crack sometime later, I decided this even more so. I now only enjoy either at all when in combination with opiates, which were soon to come...

I have to slide xanax in here because they came sometime during my junior year. I soon realized however, that with myself being an outgoing person as it is, when I drink and party on xanax, I became a madman. Now, not in a bad way necessarily, but I just lost any and all inhibitions. This resulted in me often stealing (albeit, usually successfully)or driving while heavily intoxicated or spending all my money on food or drugs or both. Also, Adderall made its first apperance during my junior year. I loved adderall because I've always been intelligent but I'm also pretty lazy, and I found adderall gave me the motivation I was looking for. Some of my friends would take it in high doses to 'abuse' it but I never liked it in really high amounts, 30mg was fine for me. Take some before school and have a very productive day or before work and fly through it.

Then came opiates. I don't remember my first experience, probably somewhere during my junior year. I remember finding some Tussionex in my friend's fridge, downing what remained and feeling great. I also liked to get Vicodins when I could. Then one day my friend (actually the same friend who introduced me to E) obtained a 40mg OxyContin. I was nervous at first, but he said to me, "Why? You're always wanting to get syrup or vicodins. This is like that only better." I crushed up and ate 10mg and before I had allowed it to kick in, I ate another 10 mg. Wow... I felt amazing, then I puked, and felt even better. I sat on my friend's couch and couldn't move. He said to me, "How do you feel? You look like you're gonna fall asleep." I said to him simply, "I couldn't fall asleep if I tried." And thus began my love affair with opiates. We could usually find Oxy's and would get them. Also we would get Percs, Methadones, Morphine, Vikes. I feel as though there have been two major steps during my journey with opiates. The first happened when my same friend obtained an amazing connection for xanax and opiates, for cheap too. Oh, happy days... This went on for some time until the connect got cut off, which actually lead my friend to seek rehab for his xanax and opiate dependency. The next came, when I was introduced to the needle. I said I'd never do it, blah blah. Yeah, there was also a time when I said 'I'll never smoke weed'. For this reason, I say to people to 'never say never', because you just don't know. Besides the rush, it just seemed like the best to conserve what I had. Anyway, this lead to me first really enjoying heroin. I had never really enjoyed it much snorting it, Oxy just seemed much better for the price. And thus I entered the world of H. This still wasn't even that good until we obtained a good H source, but we did and here I am.

Nowadays I stick mostly to opiates, adderall, weed, and alcohol(of course). I dabble in xanax occasionally, LSD in the right situation, I'd love to find good E but it seems that it's just never good quality anymore, Mushrooms are not out of the question but very rare for me, and cocaine is rare also, maybe on a special occasion. I'm open to new things, like I just tried 2c-i the other day, and I've still never tried meth, although I'm quite interested. I've also tried a whole assortment of other Rx drugs like other benzos, stimulents, muscle relaxers, and things like whippets and cough syrup. I started smoking cigarettes a little while after I got into Oxy because I loved smoking on opiates and it just developed from there. I recently managed to get myself prescribed to adderall to help me with school, which was awesome. I don't think I have ADD really, I'm just lazy and I know it, and so the adderall helps a lot. I have no regrets with my drug history. This is mostly because, although I've worried my parents a little bit, I haven't done any real harm to my family or my friends. I currently enjoy a very healthy relationship with my family and I have a close group of friends that I love. I had lots of friends in high school and had a blast. I am presently a student at a prominent university and doing well. The reason I say all this is just to help show that, as I'm sure you all know, you don't have to have 'problems' to do drugs. I enjoy being and want to further be an example that you can enjoy drugs and be a contributing member of society. Anyway, that's my love affair with drugs in a nutshell. Peace.

I should add, however, that I am well aware of opiates and the power they posess. I would urge anyone to be very careful and think and research before indulging in any of things listed here. I've always been utterly fascinated with drugs and their effects on the mind, and thus always been somewhat well informed. I also would be lying if I said I've been careful. There is a very dark and sinister side to drugs if you aren't careful, and read some stuff in 'The Dark Side' forum if you think I'm lying. Anyway, just had to put a little warning, would have felt irresponsible if I didn't.

Last edited:
Im 15 now, just experimenting here and there, trying to stick to the mary-J. I do so while still mainting a 4.0 :)

Well, I think there are different types of people who use drugs at that age. I got drunk at 10, smoked pot and cigarettes at 11, used nitrous at 12, got caught for weed at 13, smoked weed daily at 14, as well as using amphetamines, opiates, and salvia, and by 15 was using LSD, mushrooms, MDMA, benzos, DXM, opiates, coke, amphetamines, meth, salvia, weed, nitrous, ketamine, RC's like 4-aco-dmt, DOx, 2C-B, etc, and more that I can't think of.

Although it seems like I really rushed into things, that wasn't the case. I've always known kids who were doing more 'hardcore' shit than me. These kids couldn't tell you anything about the shit they were taking, other than that it got them fucked up. My first forays into drugs at 10 and 11 were as naive and immature as those other kids. I continued drinking, but stayed away from pot for a few years. Then, I got to a point where I was genuinely interested in learning about drugs and experiencing them. I had a degree of confidence, but was never full of myself, and, with most of the heavy stuff, waited to try until I was confident they could be done safely. I have always been a relatively rational, intelligent, and mature person, which I don't have to prove on a message board. I am 16 now, and still use drugs occasionally, but much less frequently. I did not fall prey to any addictions or overdoses, and very low damage to my psyche and health.

On the other hand, those kids who were naive and immature about it ended up with large cocaine habits, DUI's, going to rehab, etc.

suckmydrugs said:
The whole entire point to this thread summed up in a quote would be:

"Life is a pill which none of us can bear to swallow without plugging*."

*=edited section.

P.S. This quote has made me so sad that I'm going to write some goth poetry now..."My life is/a dark pit/of darkness..."

/wrists

i first started drinking when i was 14 been drinking pritty much every weekend since (now 15) first tried weed when i was drunk didnt work so i tried it again and again then 1 of my mates whos been smoking pot since like 10 showed me the proper way then i got stoned for 1st time with him
then i fell inlove with the rave scence then i fell in love with ecstasy i was fasinated with it and had never tried it
so i night i got real drunk and i got offered a couple of pills so i thought id buy them then i swalloud them and loved the feeling and havnt gone back :0
xx

I really started illicit substances at 15. I had been drunk numerous times between 13 and 14 but I tried pot at 15.

Soon after i tried it I bought more pot, did mushrooms, had surgery and ended up playing with codeine and morphine for a little while and did Pethidine recreationally once. I tried LSD but passed out and missed the effects due to being trashed beyond measure. Started GHB at 16, did it first time on my School certificate graduation.

I plan to carefully work my way through the word of Psychedelics, I don't plan to touch heavy Opiates/Heroin/Meth for a long time, if ever.

i started with coke when i was fifteen, then started going crazy with meth the month before my sixteenth birthday. fifteen i was fucked up mentally, a chain-smoker and def doing a lot of coke, but sixteen was when i really became addicted to amphetamines.

i was toking at thirteen. married opiates (demerol was the first) at fifteen.

Last edited:
i had been drinking and smoking all the time and doing pharms every now and then for a few years then. i tried acid that year alot of shit changed for the better after that.