• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

E-Cigs

m3th4n3

Greenlighter
Hello World!

This is my first post on Bluelight and from what I can tell you all are more than experience/qualified to help with the questions I have regarding Electronic cigarettes.

So I am the proud owner of an Eluma electronic cigarette (and yes I know they suck, I will be getting a better one soon) and naturally, like every other vaper out there wanted to make my own E-Liquid.

I realized there is nothing to it except Propylene Glycol (PG) or Vegetable Glycerine (VG), Nicotine, and Flavor. Then I thought...

Do other chemical compounds work the same?

I would like to create a line of products containing various chems to achieve legal, and fairly priced vapor compounds.

Here is a list of Chems I was considering:

Mesembrine - Supposedly an aphrodisiac/stimulant
Herkinorin - μ opiod receptor agonist (painkiller?)
Lagochilin
Lactacarium
Phenazepam - though received a lot of negative reports
Mitragynine - Expensive as hell in pure form

and any other suggestions you may have.

Please realize the Chems MUST be in as pure a form as possible, so no extracts unless 99.99% pure.

Anyone know if the chemicals must be vaporized at a certain temp or will it just vaporize along with the PG?

I look forward to seeing what kind of Thoughts you all have on this topic.
Thanks!
M3TH4N3​

My brother quit smoking with e-cigs and he smoked for 18years. He has been using the 2-part kind(?) and hasn't had a real cig in 6 months. If they are working for you than cheers:)

The problem with e-cigs and the reason I didnt bother buying one is that they only deliver nicotine...

When you smoke a real cigarette they have harmala alkaloids etc. in them which are MAO inhibitos which is what gives the mood lifting / relaxing effect as well as the dopamine release from nicotine.

I dont smoke anymore but if they released an ecig with all the mao inhibitors in real cigarettes I would probably buy one!

The idea guys is to not have nicotine in them, but other, legal, drugs in them. Now SWIM put several 5mg tabs of Oxycodone and some Hydromorphone in an extract of alcohol. SWIM dropped several drops in SWIMs E-cig and apparently it worked well. Not great, but enough to notice a considerable difference in perception. Im asking if any of the chems I listed above would work as well.

It didn't work well for me.. but it might be due to my anxiety. Good for you.

So whats up with this herkinorin?I've never heard of it....it sounds promising if it actually stops the withdrawals of the traditional opiates.

^That is what I was thinking as well. Apparently it's an analogue of Salvinoran A, it's a "μ-opioid agonist with more than 100x higher μ-opioid affinity and 50x lower κ-opioid affinity compared to Salvinorin A" (source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herkinorin). Unfortunatly it's only peripherally active and not centrally, but it might be a decent painkiller (which was the OP's interest in it) .

I've long been curious about vaporizing drugs other then nicotine in e-cigs. To the OP- what drugs have you tried? Just the oxy and hydro and nicotine? What was the opiate dose compared to other ROAs? Also you shouldn't smoke or vaporize pills, although you could probably smoke a solution that had been micron filtered.

I'd be interested in trying it with pure salvinoran A, at a reasonable dose in each puff, like perhaps 400 or 500 mcg per puff, so that 1 puff is a milder trip and two is a strong trip.

It might be possible to do it with very pure kava extract.

Also, an answer to your question as to whether other chems work the same- anything that can be vaporized would work in a vaporizer, as long as there aren't toxic metabolites. If you just look at the MSDS of any chemical you can read its melting point, which will also tell you if it degrades instead of vaporizing (i.e. it cannot be smoked). That's probably your best bet for answers.

Last edited:
Thank you Psycho for the MSDS idea, Never thought of it.The Oxy, Hydro, and Nicotine is all Ive tried for now. There were 2mgs of Hydromorphone and roughly 40mgs Oxy in a solution of about o.4 oz of Bach's Rescue Remedy
Only a few drops were used in the E-cig at a time.
Felt the effects in several seconds, but didnt last near as long as PO (oral).

Salvia is a bit too intense for me. I wouldnt even want to mess with salvinorin A, but I'm sure it can be done.
I was Unable to find supplier for Herkinorin as it is too new, But will look into the Kava. The only extracts Ive tried are extremely bitter, I wouldn't even begin to try to find a flavor that complements that horrid taste.
Was considering trying it with some DXM as I have some in a base of propylene glycol

I've always wanted to try an e-cig but as far as I know they are illegal here.

Welcome to BL btw.

And we don't use SWIM here, only swam... Away.

Thank you Psycho for the MSDS idea, Never thought of it.The Oxy, Hydro, and Nicotine is all Ive tried for now. There were 2mgs of Hydromorphone and roughly 40mgs Oxy in a solution of about o.4 oz of Bach's Rescue Remedy
Only a few drops were used in the E-cig at a time.
Felt the effects in several seconds, but didnt last near as long as PO (oral).

Salvia is a bit too intense for me. I wouldnt even want to mess with salvinorin A, but I'm sure it can be done.
I was Unable to find supplier for Herkinorin as it is too new, But will look into the Kava. The only extracts Ive tried are extremely bitter, I wouldn't even begin to try to find a flavor that complements that horrid taste.
Was considering trying it with some DXM as I have some in a base of propylene glycol

The problem with DXM is that you'd have to consume half a gram or so to start to get effects (in my case), which seems like it'd be a lot of material to have to inhale, I think a standard vaporizer might work better.

I can understand not wanting to mess with Salvinorin A, it's a rather unpleasent substance. I'd be interested in trying it with the Salvinorin B Ethoxymethyl Ether because it is more potent then salvinorin A ( http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/sal...l_ether/salvinorin_b_ethoxymethyl_ether.shtml )

Kava indeed tastes horrible, but a strong flavor (tobacco maybe) could potentially mask it I think. Another thing you could probably use is synthetic cannibinoids, that could be very interesting.

Another thing you could probably use is synthetic cannibinoids, that could be very interesting.

I had already considered using a blend of JWH-018 and CP 47,497. I just dont have any clue on how to dose them considering the ROA and that users will most likely consume way more than is needed.

I will probably try the kava in the next few days. I've never heard of anyone smoking/inhaling Kava, should be interesting.

As for DXM, I figured due to the nature of the ROA, drugs would pass directly to the bloodstream in a matter of seconds and its effects would acheived with a minimal dose. I'll try it in a few minutes with a 15 mg gel. (read the ingredients, it's in a base of Proplyene glycol)

a few minutes later...

Yeah ok, not a robotrip, but noticing its effects. It comes on very fast, but not sure if its placebo effect or genuine. the taste reminds me of dust-off... ugh.