• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Temazepam 30 mg capsules benzos

neilklonooxyzam

Bluelighter
Hey, I currently got my hands on a few 30mg temazepam capsules and from what ive researched its a benzo and is used mainly for insomnia; wondering if this drug can produce an enjoyable high and is it safe? what dosage should I be using and is it similar to an alprazolam high ? any information greatly appreciated ! I just want to know if this drug is something worth dabbling in or should I just steer clear of it all together ? from what Ive read im split 50-50. Please reply !! :D

Last edited:
its not a bad "high".
id take 60-90mg and be fucked with no tolerance. leaning towards the 90gm though. havent tried alprazolam but its relatively similar to otehr benzos like clonazepam. Much better methinks though.take 90mg and youll be good, take more if youve got a tolerance to benzos (liek xanax in this case)

Temazepam is my fav benzo hands down. Theres just something different about it that makes it alot more euphoric then other benzos. It's way better then alprazolam for me atleast which is actually my least fav benzo. I just don't like the stuff.

Take 6-90mg's to start out with. Don't take anymore then 90mg's your first night on them just to be safe.

^ Ya it's good stuff, I barely have a benzo tolerance and take 120mg to get a nice floaty, euphoric buzz.

Maybe it's just me but even after over a decade of use I can still get nice and high on just 30mg. 60mg+ would have me totally fuxxorred. I have been on (prescribed) temaz and diaz for around 15 years and often use other benzos too so am not exactly benzo naive either. I don't use benzos every day though and people's natural tolerance does vary. Some of the doses mentioned here would be way too high for me though.

Crushing/chewing them produces the best effects for me. Swallowing them tends to send me to sleep usually. They are also my fave benzo by a long way. Yum <3

Also, cos it's a temaz thread... Time for a Tremazi Parti =D

I wish I could get some of these :( Got your hands of a rare benzo, at least where I'm from.

thank you all for the input. It does seem to be rare here. i have never heard of it before until i got the chance to get some. If im on a dailt dose of clonazepam will mixing the two benzos effect me in a negative way ? and i think ill start out with 30mg just to be safe ! :)

I was looking for these shits im jealous. They pretty euphoric imo. Favorite benzo imo also hands down for sleep and jsut a terrible day. 60mg does me good 30 does me fine 90 does me damn good.

It can produce a very nice buzz. For someone without a tolerance, to get fuckered up 90mg would be a good dose. Taking 30-60mg will get you to sleep but if you want the nice warm feeling go for the higher dose (90 mg). You asked if its similar to alprazolam. Yes it is chemically, they are both benzodiazepines and have some similar effects but Temazepam is a hypnotic so it produces a little more sedation and its more relaxing to the muscles.

Mixing two benzo's won't really have any negative effects, unless you go over your tolerance, which could happen on either one alone. Mixing them is good with say kpin and temez because kpin is an anxiolytic and temez is hypnotic, so you can mix them around to boost what you want, although overall all pretty much the same.

As said by many, it's a hypnotic benzo. It's also got decent muscle relaxing properties. Completely safe even in unheorically ridiculous dicksizing amounts, except when combined with other CNS depressants. I personally don't find it nearly as euphoric as many here seem to, but it's a decent benzo. 90-120mg is probably a nice dose to start, but adjust according to your tolerance to other benzos (10mg diazepam = 20mg temazepam). Drinking a couple of beers is nice as well, but make sure not to drink too much.

It's a pretty relaxing benzo, nice with weed and a bit of alcohol. Personally I'd usually take within the 100-160mg range. It doesn't last too long though, maybe some 6-8 hours. Probably THE easiest benzo to get 'round my neck of the woods.

Yes im an experience benzo use but have never had temazepam i tried ingestingn 60mg temazepam and chewing the capsule, with my daile dose of kpin and a few hours later introduced 3mg alprazolam but the temazepam seemed to do NOTHING for me. perhaps its my tolerance? but all i felt was a little out of it like benzos do and it dissapated within minutes, possibly just a plucibo effect? I know it didnt produce a euphoric feeling; although I wish it did. :( maybe this drug just does not have an effect on my body ? i take 1mg kpin daily along with alprazolam mg1-4 depending on the day. so would 60mg temaze have done nothing to me ?? please give any advice cuz i hope i didnt waste my time getting this script filled for nothing !

One great thing about benzo's is that even in huge amounts they are usually pretty safe by themself. Most people will pass out long before the chance to die. I find the worst thing about benzo's is what you do when you blackout, that's what'll kill ya

hahaha yes i agrea jamtastic HAHA. I have blacked out and fucked up many things in my life from benzos! it took MANY trial and "errors" to learn how to control my benzo intake so I dont wake up in jail! lol. I've been wonderin . my doc prescribed my clonazepam .5 mg and 30 mg cymbalta for my anxiety problems. however instead of HELPING it tends to just make me fall asleep. my psychologist recommended 1-2mg of alprazolam a day and even sent a letter with my symptoms and dosage suggestion to the doc.; He just simply ignored the letter, didnt even take a second to go look for it or look at it. prescribed me these two things said to take them and I walked out the door.

cymbalta and the clonazepam make me excessively drowsy, dont diminish my panic attacks sometimes even make it worse. Is it simply because its the wrong benzo for me ? or is it because the dosage is too low and the drug I should REALLY be on is Alprazolam as my psycho. suggested considering he knows my symptoms and what I go through alot better then a random doctor who obviously doesnt care about his patients...so many questions. but responses would be great! :D
-B

does the temazapam actually work for people with anxiety/panicdisorder? cuase i take 1 mg xanax for mine and it does do the trick most days i if i take a whole one but i have to drive and stuff so i dont like to take alot.. and i was wondering what benzo would work best with my anxiety and also anxiety when i drive drive............and neilklonooxyzam i take alprazolam and it does make you sleepy to.. after you get a tolerence though you dont feel the sleepyness so it should work out for you :) but i know what you mean ive tried clonazepam too and it seemed to work for a week then i got anxiety even worse. i also got a perscription for lexapro and i would take it along with the xanax, but i havent filled it becuase i dont really want to be on an antidepressant cuase i heard it makes hte anxiety worse.. so i dont know realy what to do.. haha

yea, I agree however I'd rather be on alprazolam because I know it has worked in the past ! the clonazepam truly does make it worse. and i have no idea what this other cymbalta stuff is that he has me taking. Im worried that he is just blindly prescribing me unnecessary things ! Temazepam is used mainly for insomnia and the such it is a benzo but doesnt work in the same way as xanax or valium. however it should help somewhat for anxiety because it IS in the same class. but it surely doesnt produce a "high" as many people think. good night all, I shall be back posting tomorrow so I can become BLUELIGHTER!!!!

People with anxiety disorders will probably feel slightly relieved by temazepam as all benzos possess all intrinsic benzo properties to at least some degree. However, it's mainly a hypnotic, and won't work for serious anxiety at sensible doses that aren't then too sedating.

If you're used to taking alprazolam and clonazepam you may need to slightly adjust the amount of temazepam you're taking. I don't know about you, or Bluelight, but around here just about anyone will tell you they can chew temazepams like candy but alprazolam or clonazepam will put them on their ass. I find alprazolam and clonazepam to both be more euphoric and far less subtle in their effects than temazepam, and I prefer 2mg of either of the aforementioned to 80mg temazepam.

If you're already taking clonazepam and alprazolam taking as small an increment as 60mg of temazepam to those doses may be very subtle indeed, and as such hard to notice.

People with anxiety disorders will probably feel slightly relieved by temazepam as all benzos possess all intrinsic benzo properties to at least some degree. However, it's mainly a hypnotic, and won't work for serious anxiety at sensible doses that aren't then too sedating.

If you're used to taking alprazolam and clonazepam you may need to slightly adjust the amount of temazepam you're taking. I don't know about you, or Bluelight, but around here just about anyone will tell you they can chew temazepams like candy but alprazolam or clonazepam will put them on their ass. I find alprazolam and clonazepam to both be more euphoric and far less subtle in their effects than temazepam, and I prefer 2mg of either of the aforementioned to 80mg temazepam.

If you're already taking clonazepam and alprazolam taking as small an increment as 60mg of temazepam to those doses may be very subtle indeed, and as such hard to notice.

i TOTALLY agree. alprazolam if i were to use recreationally is by FAR the best benzo the most relaxing and most fun. as LONG as you dont abuse da damn things !! lol because Ive seen many people blackout and wake up with a bag of stolen shit and have no idea where it came from! lol so I always make sure to slowly dose myself to the level I want where im still in control. Too many people pop it n say " I dont feel anything, Ill pop 2 more alprazolam bars." an hour later they're on the floor. HAH. yes temazepam is a waste in my book. no euphoric effect whatsoever. Does anybody no about any other benzos besides the populars; alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam that are of equal quality to alprazolam ?

Also, can someone please PLEASE help me out with some information on Cymbalta. It was prescribed to me by a doctor without telling me what it is what it does possible side effects or when and how many to take; some doctor, huh ? well they're 30mg and I just dont know if I should bother using this prescription? does it truly help with anxiety and is it a benzo and is it safe? or is it very addictive? pppp PLEASE I need to figure out what the damn prescription is FOR !! thank you for any responses !! :)

with no benzo tolerance take 45mg and maybe another 15 an hour later depending on how you feel... some people experience great euphoria, anxiety/stress release from temazepam... others don't get anything from it apart from being tired...