• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine 15 mg "54 733"... Injectable? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mja204

Greenlighter
I got my hands on a bunch of these 15 mg morphines. On one side they have a 54 733 on them and a score on the other side. They are white and circular. I snort 3 or four of them and doesn't do too much to me.
I want to try injecting a few of them to see how it feels.... But I can't find instructions on how to prepare it on the web for the life of me.
Can I just crush and cook it with water like oc?? Help me out please guys. Thanks.%)

Since I'm in a good mood, I'm going to be helpful, and instead of saying "Don't shoot pills" I'm going to tell you "Please, don't shoot pills."

Look in OD for safe injection and MSContin prep techniques. You'll find everything you need there. Please be safe if you are insistent on doing this.

Since I'm in a good mood, I'm going to be helpful, and instead of saying "Don't shoot pills" I'm going to tell you "Please, don't shoot pills."

Look in OD for safe injection and MSContin prep techniques. You'll find everything you need there. Please be safe if you are insistent on doing this.

Thanks for the help bud...
Only thing is... I don't think these pills are morphine sulfates.
They are a small, white, circular pill with a 54 733 on one side and just a score on the other side. I looked the pill up on pill finder and it just said "morphine"...

I know the morphine sulfates actually "gel up" and have a waxy substance in them. These pills just turn into a really fine powder when you crush them up.

I did look at some of the posts under the forum you suggested and could not really find anything regarding those specific pills and if you can... how to prepare for injection. Thanks for the help again.

They are indeed Morphine Sulfate 15mg. Those are called MSIR (Morphine Sulfate Instant Release), they do not have any time release mechanism in it, so no waxy coating or "gel up". It is basically just pure morphine. I am scripted them for breakthrough pain and they are made by: Roxane Laboratories, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.