• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Thoughts on Injecting Heroin Rectally

classic.grg

Greenlighter
Okay, so SWIM saw on "A Thousand Ways to Die" that a man chugged 3 Beers through his rectum and died from alcohol poisoning. SWIM has also read about someone preparing pills, that where low strength opiates such as Demoral when they had a high tolerance for opiates, and used a tiny amount of pills, Milligram wise, and then used a syringe, with-out a needle of course and injected it rectally, and got it really high from the rectal injection, as SWIM understands it when drugs are absorbed through the rectum SWIM gets a very high percentage of the opiates absorbed into the blood stream. But SWIM doesn't remember how they said they prepared the rectal injection of Demoral. SWIM is a avid Heroin, Opiate based pill, and a semi-avid Benzo Pill user, by either IV, smoking, or snorting any of them. SWIM's nose is getting pretty raw so he has been IVing the H or smoking it but he is not a huge fan of doing H either of those ways and thinks that rectal injection might be the way to go till SWIM's nose heals. SWIM also has a high tolerance for any and all opiates, so SWIM was wondering if doing H rectally was a good idea, or even possible and if it is how would SWIM prepare it and do it. (I.E. Inject it Rectally) Also what is the max amount of units of water ( CCs ) would SWIM want to inject rectally. Also SWIM would like to know how to inject pills rectally also, so SWIM can try it with pills also at a later date. Also if rectal injection is possible what would be the starting recommended amount milligrams for SWIM to inject rectally, who snorts a full 80mg Oxycontin at a time to get high. For Reference as of right now SWIM has Heroin and it is all he can get right now. Also one last thing, SWIM wants me to thank anyone and everyone in advance that gives SWIM any info on how to inject H and or Pills rectally, so THANKS FROM SWIM AGAIN.

Argh, why post SWIM, if you're so paranoid that what you type online will be used against you, chances are you're already screwed legal wise, so why care?

Here is what your post should look like:
---------------------------
Okay, so I saw on "A Thousand Ways to Die" that a man chugged 3 Beers through his rectum and died from alcohol poisoning. I have also read about someone preparing pills, [that where low strength opiates-this is NOT true] such as Demoral when they had a high tolerance for opiates, and used a tiny amount of pills, Milligram wise, and then used a syringe, with-out a needle of course and injected it rectally, and got it really high from the rectal injection, as SWIM understands it when drugs are absorbed through the rectum SWIM gets a very high percentage of the opiates absorbed into the blood stream. But SWIM doesn't remember how they said they prepared the rectal injection of Demoral. I am a avid Heroin, Opiate based pill, and a semi-avid Benzo Pill user, by either IV, smoking, or snorting any of them. My nose is getting pretty raw so I have been IVing the H or smoking it but I'm not a huge fan of doing H either of those ways and thinks that rectal injection might be the way to go till my nose heals. I also has a high tolerance for any and all opiates, so I was wondering if doing H rectally was a good idea, or even possible and if it is how would I prepare it and do it. (I.E. Inject it Rectally) Also what is the max amount of units of water ( CCs ) would I want to inject rectally. Also I would like to know how to inject pills rectally also, so I can try it with pills also at a later date. Also if rectal injection is possible what would be the starting recommended amount milligrams for me to inject rectally, I snort a full 80mg Oxycontin at a time to get high. For Reference as of right now all I have is Heroin
------------
Now I'll try to go through that for you, although if you just searched you would find the answers:
Demoral is not a weak opiate, it's actually a very strong opiate and should not be considered a low strenghth opiate, especially by people who are opiate naive.

going a rectal route may increase the potency somewhat, but most opiates are absorbed pretty well through the nose, and this would be best for drugs that arn't metabolised well orally (morphine for example, not OXY which has almost 100 oral). There's no way I can possibly tell you how much to do rectally, but I can't see you going wrong with the same amount. Also, I see this as a HUGE waste for heroin, however, if you insist on doing this to save your nose, you'll be fine, regardless of what you do it with.

Again, with oxy you snort a whole 80, you'll need a whole 80 rectally.

All you need to do for rectal, is crush up whatever, put it with water in a needle and push it up your ass, theres really no need to remove anything from the pill, because it's already in your ass and you'll just shit it out, so no need to prepare and do a cwe or filter, pretty straight forward.

Overall, theres really no need for you to do this, and should just sniff or iv the heroin, sniff or eat the oxy

Wouldn't rectal admin have a higher bioavailability than oral or nasal? I thought that was almost always the case...

Personally, I've never tried heroin but would like to. I was thinking about plugging it for my first round, since it's safer than IV but, in theory, would offer close the to the same potency as IV.

If I enjoyed the high and felt the batch was safe, then I'd consider the needle.

Wouldn't rectal admin have a higher bioavailability than oral or nasal? I thought that was almost always the case...

Personally, I've never tried heroin but would like to. I was thinking about plugging it for my first round, since it's safer than IV but, in theory, would offer close the to the same potency as IV.

If I enjoyed the high and felt the batch was safe, then I'd consider the needle.

Yes, rectal is almost almost always higher than oral, and nasal, but opiates are all water soluable, and as long as you get heroin hcl, or another heroin salt its going to disolve fine in your nose. Going from sniffing to rectal is not like going from sniffing to shooting. For example you might see an increase of ~5 compared to ~30 respecivly (just example) and it's not worth preparing a shot for rectal, it would have a low entropy (the energy lost for work, or it's just not worth the time)

So your guys advice is not to do it rectally unless SWIM cant hit a vein and for some reason cant snort it ( The H, Oxy, or whatever opiate SWIM would decide to do). Also to JamtasticX Demoral is a low grade opiate compared to Morphine, Oxy, and Opanas or Oxymorphadone which are the only opiates that SWIM uses, you are thinking of Daloided which is a strong opiate. Why would you take the time to ridicule SWIM for using SWIM, SWIM does what he wants and you do what you want.

You do realize that "SWIM" can just as easily mean 'someone who IS me' just as easily as it could mean 'someone who ISN'T me', right?

It won't do shit for you legally to use SWIM in the highly unlikely event that your presence here is ever used against you in court.

Anyway I might as well respond to the original question now. I haven't used heroin in over a year now but when I did, I used IV and occasionally plugged just to mix things up a bit. Plugging works and gets you where you want to be with just about the same amount that you would use for IV, but you don't get that IV rush (which is a huge loss when you're addicted to something like H).

Anyway yeah, stop using SWIM...its annoying ;)

So your guys advice is not to do it rectally unless SWIM cant hit a vein and for some reason cant snort it ( The H, Oxy, or whatever opiate SWIM would decide to do). Also to JamtasticX Demoral is a low grade opiate compared to Morphine, Oxy, and Opanas or Oxymorphadone which are the only opiates that SWIM uses, you are thinking of Daloided which is a strong opiate. Why would you take the time to ridicule SWIM for using SWIM, SWIM does what he wants and you do what you want.

Your right I was thinking of dalodied(sp?) or hydromorphone and not meperidine.

I think the reason people use SWIM is cause they think its the right thing to do. Many other sites require SWIM and people coming from other sites who don't read the user agreement use SWIM. It's not fear of persecution, its cause other sites require it and they think BL is the same. Well, we don't use SWIM around these parts.

As far as rectal administration, the bioavailability depends on the substance. It's usually higher than other methods except for IV and IM. For example bupe IV is 100%, rectal is about 50-60% and sublingual is about 30-35%. So whatever you use for IV, double that amount, add about half an ml of water to it, put it in a needless syringe, stick the thing up your bum, squirt and take out the syringe. Then enjoy the high which will come on rather quickly.

Rectal administration works great for most drugs. Stuff like adderall and ritalin also work really well rectally, have a stronger and faster onset and higher peak.

Good luck. All you really need is a needless syringe which you can get from a pharmacy. Go to any pharmacy, like walgreens or CVS and ask for an oral syringe. They usually have several sizes, ask for the smallest, thinnest one which is usually 1ml. That's my favorite. You can also lube it up before you stick it in for more comfort.

okay sorry guys i will never use, and this is the last time i will, the word SWIM again. But would you guys say if for some reason i cant hit a vein, then just shoot it rectally to get high, and how far do i have to get it up there before i inject it?

okay sorry guys i will never use, and this is the last time i will, the word SWIM again. But would you guys say if for some reason i cant hit a vein, then just shoot it rectally to get high, and how far do i have to get it up there before i inject it?

From what I've gathered reading other posts (never tried it myself) doing it rectally you don't have to get it in high. Just insert the tip of the syringe and once that's done, push in the meds. Take the syringe out but clench shut for a bit to hold it in there and you're good to go.

^That is incorrect. I've plugged oxycodone, heroin, morphine, dilaudid (hydromorphone), very condensed poppy pod tea, codeine and hydrocodone, with varying degrees of success. Oxy really isn't worth plugging, I think it's best to crush it and eat it. When you plug it first pass metabolism doesn't occur so you lose some of the oxymorphone that the oxycodone would have become (partially). Also it has a good oral BA, and the pills are kinda hard to get into solution. I like plugging dilaudid, in terms of dose use more then you would for shooting but a bit less then you would for snorting I think. Same with heroin and morphine. I can't help you with exact doses, but start low and see how it feels. You can always take more, but you can't take less until the EMT's are shooting you up with naloxone.

In terms of how much liquid to use, I'd say use as much as possible but don't use more then 1 cc. You should put the syringe pretty much all the way in. Just put oil or some lubricant on it (canola oil works well) before plugging. It sounds unpleasent but it really isn't, it's less unpleasent then snorting IMO.

By the way, plugging = "injecting rectally."

There are threads on here that detail how to plug. I recall one of them saying that you should just shove pills in your ass, but don't do that, use an enema (water + drug + needless syringe).

Demerol pills suck. Demerol IV in the hospital is not weak. SWIM on mothafucka!

What's oxymorphadone?

What's oxymorphadone?

I am not real big into chem, but Oxymorphadone is probably the best pill EVER invented by man. It is also called Opana. My boy gets them, and to put it into perceptive I have to shoot 2 1/2 to 3 bags of A+ H, and i mean some of the best out there. A little off topic but my favorite are New York Kisses, anyone out there ever try them? Back onto topic though when I do pills if i blow 120mg to 150mg Oxycontin then i am wrecked, with the Opanas, if i blow 40mg I am just as wrecked as i am with all that Oxy, so by rule i will only do 20mg of Opana at a time. like i said i don't now exactly what it is, but from my own personal experience it is the strongest Opiate that i have ever done before. and if you get the chance definitely try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

P.S. If you are going to try it though be responsible with it, my buddy gave me the same warning my first time and i blew 2, and he almost had to to take me to the hospital. SO BE SAFE.

What's oxymorphadone?

The oxymorphone with a methadone attached

NSFW:
wcfoee.jpg