• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Focalin/dexmethylphenidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foclin is a pleasant drug for me , the IR version is short lived but very close to cut street cocaine , it has almost the same feeling as coke , if you enjoy coke you will enjoy IR foclin , that being said you may compulsively think about dosing , I really font like the ER form but I have always liked cocaine and never liked meth because I don't like stuff that last a long time , I hope you all get what makes your life better , after a opioid addiction of 20 years I have been clean for almost 3 years and I think cocaine helped with that , I wanted to stop coke so I researched and found foclin to be close to the same molecular structure.

methylphenidate and other types of drugs don't compare to ethylphenidate period eph is far more euphoric

Friend got tied of searching endlessly. Tried it old fashioned way water cotton tool. Same dose as snort. Bland no rush not worth potential harm. Snorting is more enjoyable they said honestly. Just trying to help you save time ur body n meds. Maybe plug he hasn't experiment that roa yet

It's one of Keif's Rule(s) of Thumb(s) to not ever attempt to inject any (Dex)Methylphenidate products. I don't know why specifically, but I'm not an idiot. I've been around the block like many of you have. I've done dangerous things with my body and made bad decisions. I'm implying that this is an echelon above and beyond what you should consider a reasonable risk. There is a disproportionate occurrence of complications from this sort of thing. All pills meant for oral consumption are "inject at your own risk", but people have a lot of problems with the intravenous use of Methylphenidate products. Don't do it unless you're willing to deal with complications.

It could be sheer coincidence, but out of two people I've known who were into this practice (10mg Methylphenidate IR tablets), both had experienced severe abscess at least once.

Ever try the tizanidine?

Tizanidine is a muscle relaxer and not a stimulant. There are always risks with injecting pills but I've never heard of this drug being iv'd. I don't think the OP will see your response since this thread is from 2010. With that being said, I'm closing this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.