• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how does 2c-b compare to MDMA

Beware that if you snort it, its between 2-3 times as strong and kicks in almost instantly. I've recoiled in pain before only to open my eyes in pain and see telltale fractals forming on the carpet. It can be very disconcerting.

Very true, I get visuals within 5 minutes when taking my 2c-B intranasally.

A method to avoid the pain is to make a solution with the desired 2c-B and saline, draw it up in a siringe with no needle, turn you head to the same side of the nostril you will use and apply that to the inside of your nose while sharply inhaling as to turn the liquid into a mist that won't come dripping down the front as soon as you put you head up again.

Sorry, regarding the "dangers" of 2c-b I was thinking of another Psychedelic sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for all the responses I might get some in a couple of weeks. It sounds perfect for me because when I do take LSD I get seriously brain fucked with thought loops and other shit which can be good as well bad in some cases.
Thanks again

Very true, I get visuals within 5 minutes when taking my 2c-B intranasally.

A method to avoid the pain is to make a solution with the desired 2c-B and saline, draw it up in a siringe with no needle, turn you head to the same side of the nostril you will use and apply that to the inside of your nose while sharply inhaling as to turn the liquid into a mist that won't come dripping down the front as soon as you put you head up again.

You can also split the dose of say 8-11mg~ or so (for me, usually take 22mg orally) into 3-4 separate lines and take one every few minutes. That said, I think oral is a better method by far, especially for a first timer. When I say the effects can be almost instantaneous for me, I do not exagerrate... I can usually see static fractals on the carpet once I'm finished recoiling... and they don't stay static long!

Yes I agree the first time 2c-B should be swallowed in a cap/rolling paper or dissolved and drank.

So read all the comments, I just think it's a waste of time drug. Nothing you hope or wish for actually happens, it's like, is this it?

So read all the comments, I just think it's a waste of time drug. Nothing you hope or wish for actually happens, it's like, is this it?

No not at all, it's just not like MDMA. If you wish for a hedonistic, visual, confident, psychedelic empathogen, you're in luck. If you wish for MDMA... take MDMA.

2c-B is gonna be a waste of your time if you are looking to experience MDMA or something very close.

^100%. It has a bit of this and that but pretty much nothing.

2c-B is gonna be a waste of your time if you are looking to experience MDMA or something very close.

Less of a waste of a time, and more of a surprise; whether pleasant or not, I'd say.

2c-b is incredibly beautiful. iirc it was shulgins favourite substance, whereas MDMA's was Ann's. It shares a lot of characteristics, it's just completely different, as with pretty much all drugs.

Either way it's easily my favourite clubbing/party drug.

Last edited: