Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-IAI / 250 mg) - New Experience

stevein7

Bluelighter
that's what it says on the packet. I'll update this every 30-60 mins.

5.30 pm.

on a 0.00 scale I measured 25mg and bombed it.

6.05 - some slight feeling, slightly wider eyed, pretty relaxed. There is something, But almost nothing really. weighed out another 25mg bombed. I hope this is not some crap like dimethocaine.

6,40 - 70 mg
7.15- 140mg

So that was 250mg plus all told. After each dose their were short periods which were better. Got a feeling of calm, like meditation, no desire to do anything.

At 8 pm I took the dog for a walk. Body felt a little lighter a little numb, not quite as sharp as I could be.

8.15 now and I think it safe to say this is very weak, maybe worth doing but not worth buying. I'd probably have more fun with coffee.

Vaped some leaf and now feel OK, but unless someone finds some staggering combo with this stuff, (and I am feeling maybe this is the real deal, it is not like anything else) or the real 5-iai is yet to be unleashed, I'd say waste of money dont bother. If you wish I'll reveal the vedor, this is obviously no advertisement.
10.15- Well the leaf and the 5 -iai was not too bad. I am also thinking that a much higher dose could be very interesting, so perhaps I was a bit quick to dismiss this, but it is weak at 250mg for me.

Last edited:
Morning after.

Well, I don't feel too bad, its not one of those mephedrone/methylone feelings of poisoned crapness. However there is a little weakness and I am glad I do not have to go to work until the evening.

I am going to say that this was the genuine article, though I could be wrong. It is a disappointment because I was hoping for something to exceed MDMA/mephedrone/methylone.

Dosing may be the deciding factor here. I think that higher level doses than initially expected may well be in order. I bet half grammes will be the norm if this becomes popular. So, it is not cheap (for now).

From the experience I would say it is quite an introspective experience but conversing was OK and no problem moving around, but I felt a little off balance so I'd be wary of driving.

The mj combo seemed to bring it out quite a lot, and I suspect that it is quite slow to peak. There is an increase in effect shortly after taking the substance that leads one to believe something major is on its way, but it subsides.

Final verdict may be determined by price (unless some major health benefit/risk is established). If indeed it is only really noticeable with higher dosing, then it would have to be relatively cheap to become popular.

Bottom line from this experience - mild, better with mj, no great hangover. I doubt it will take off, but if the price comes down it could.

Just coming to midday - feel Ok and am going to do a bit of ephedrine and caffeine before hitting the treadmill.

I suppose the lack of a bad comedown is a big plus point.

Maybe if this had been advertised as a weak mood enhancer I would have been pretty impressed.

Thanks for the report mate.

Think I'll wait til it's widespread before I try any... however if you did receive the correct chemical maybe it would be nicer with some mdai/mdat?

As far as I'm aware 5-IAI hasn't actually landed yet. Are you sure that you weren't sent something else?

Hard to be sure. I'll know when others confirm it is as I experienced or not.

I also tried it out twice now. Very weak giving the slightest feeling of muzziness. I would say don't bother if asked by anyone. Big disappointment im afraid:(

I bought this a few days ago... Tried a very small amount for a "test" say about 20mg waited a few hours then took about 150mg.

After 30 minutes i felt my heart rate speed up extremely fast i'd say about 200 but hard to say it scared me a bit so i stood up. This was the only thing i really felt and it disappeared as soon as I stood up.

I waited another hour and just felt a bit more relaxed and talkative..

Took another 100mg (so about 250mg ) felt more relaxed and music sounded better but nothing much else... i was just chilled out. What i did notice was a stoned like effect, my brain wasn't working too well and I got my words muddled a bit and found it hard to fully concentrate on stuff.

an hour or two later I hit bed and i wake up during the night sweating but i think this is more to do with the current climate.... My gf said my heart was beating pretty fast while i was asleep... The next day i felt like complete sh*t, warm and a bit agitated. I went home and slept and woke up a few hours later feeling normal.

I paid a lot for this 1g .. I don't know what the active dose of 5-iai but i don't think i'd be willing to knock 500mg or 1g into myself to find out and be disappointed. If it does take a dose of 500mg or 1g then that's just a bit crazy and expensive.

I've spent about 1 tenth what i paid for this on alcohol and had a much better time :(

Also, worth saying, the site i purchased this from (not mentioning) but i fully trust them as i've purchased many things from them in the past which have been good.

swim took 400mg progressively before any feeling of "well it might feel good if I only took more" DO NOT PLUG! tried repeatedly instant cramps on the floor until rejection, very uncomfortable to say the least! M-1 is a much better RC with a more lovely disposition.