Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - First Time - Fun but Problematic

Cface

Bluelighter
After hearing so many mixed opinions on Mephedrone I finally decided to obtain some myself.

Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5'11"
Drug history: Quite a bit. Everything from grass to MDMA to heroin.

+00:00 hour: I got 1 gram 4-MMC snorted a very small amount (~1-4mg) to test for any weird bodily effects or if it was cut with something nasty.

+01:00 hour: After realizing the stuff isn't cut with any psychedelics or anything like that, i go for a line of 50-75mg.

+1:05 hour: Within 5 minutes the stuff kicks in and totally surprises me. The positive reports on the substance were true! This stuff feels incredible. A lot like MDMA though far more in control and much more speedy. My body starts tingling and i cant feel my face or my limbs.

+1:10 hour: At this point everything is tingling and vibrating, extremely hard. I am totally engulfed in pleasure. I feel like I've melted inside a womans pussy. I just wanna rub and massage and touch a nice soft body.

+1:20 hour: The vibrations and tingles increase in intensity. I don't know what to do with myself! I'm just breathing hard and walking back and forth because of all the pleasure I'm feeling. Kind of like having multiple orgasms constantly.

+2:45 hour: At this point I've calmed down quite a bit. I'm still tingling pretty hard and vibrating, though the lust for women has dissipated as has the "orgasmic explosion" feelings.

+2:50 hour: Just tingles and slight vibrations. Redosed a very small line (~20mg)

+3:20 hour: Come down almost completely. That line didn't do anything. Heading home now to eat and get some sleep.

+3:30 hour: I fall asleep, barely.

+est. 6:00 hour: Eyes just pop open, i'm totally awake for some reason. Unable to get to sleep, legs are twitching and hurting around the knees and muscles. Heart beat is going insane as i lay in my bed. Mind is going a million miles a minute.

As i lay there i start thinking about those horror stories I've read where peoples legs start to twitch profusely and pain, then before you know it their knees have turned purple or blue from circulation problems. I tell myself to chill out, i didn't even take 250mg and take a benadryl and fall asleep.

--------

Anyway, here i am, i slept for like 10 hours after that Benadryl. Still feeling really energetic mentally, knees are still hurting but i'm guessing it was from walking around so intensely for 30-45 minutes. I have bad knees and poor circulation any way. Also my hands kind of hurt and sometimes back of my neck hurts a bit. Reminds me of how shitty Propylhexedrine makes me feel except bit worse.

I never got the "more-ish" quality from this. I decided to take one small line to see if it did anything to bring back the old feelings, it didn't. So i just quit taking any more, didn't crave or fiend at all. Nothing like craving coke or meth. I just wanted to goto bed.

CONCLUSION:
A good drug for every now and then, definitely could see some complications if people are redosing every few hours. This stuff can wickedly mess with your blood pressure and circulation. I think a xanax would help when trying to get to sleep, maybe it'll stop that incessant twitching and calm your mind down.

Last edited:
Hmmm, very odd that you had such problems from such a small amount. Any ideas as to why the side effects were so bad?

As for the staying awake, I feel like the metabolites might be some [toxic] cathinone stimulant similar in effect to methamphetamine. This also explains the transition and the lack of crash for alot of people.

You might enjoy the high, but your body is telling you to forget it. Vaso-constriction on such a low dose is a bad sign, especially as you're only 19.

From some previous experience the vaso-constriction only appears after the high has gone, so is almost certainly due to some metabolite.

Well I imagine if someone had poor circulation (I often get uncomfortable tingling in my fingers for no apparent reason) were to re-dose it could cause more severe complications, such as loss of feeling in one or more of their limbs, feelings of blood/weight pooling to center of their body (if they're laying down), typical problems caused by issues of blood circulation. I should note, no circulation effects were obvious until i came down off the initial high.

I've never had this problem with Crystal Meth (except for once) or MDMA but i have had it with Cocaine and Propylhexedrine.

What i wonder is how much strong a vaso-constrictor Mephedrone really is. Maybe a chart comparing various stimulants.

I'm still somewhat stimulated off yesterdays trip report and so was my friend who took some. Considering this is still a RC i think some care should be taken when it comes to re-dosing, you don't know how it will affect your body, physically or mentally.

I have never, ever heard of such side effects on such low doses, mephedrone just might not agree with you and it is a research chemical so this shows more information may be needed on the drug. Although I do remember the days when I could get that blasted off such a small amount, although it's short lived soon after you overcome that point (you'll be taking half gram lines) and no matter how much you take you wont get it again. I think this is what caused mephedrone to be so devastating to the UK.

Honestly, I'm not sure what's up. I'm still feeling odd, like I'm on ritalin/concerta. I'm definitely going to try it once more to get a better idea of things. My hands have been tingling all day, like they've fallen asleep [loss of circulation].

I'll say it again though, i've got really poor circulation.

Also, I've fainted/blacked out on just pot before. Happened only 3 times out of all the weed I've smoked, but it still happened. It really sucks to be me sometimes! :p

DO NOT try mephedrone again until all these side-effects, some mephedrone side-effects were quite long-term for some people, especially circulatory ones. Taking more mephedrone will only add to these effects, be careful, try a different batch even next time although I would actually advise you against going near mephedrone if it had this kind of negative effect on you.

As opposed to a man's pussy, I guess? Relevant, as I had some VERY good gay sex on meph a couple of weeks ago! Although I got poetic and lovey dovey and now have to friendzone someone... oops.

Am interested in the fact that after about 500mg, the snoots seem to have no effect at all. Do we know what causes this?

As for the staying awake, I feel like the metabolites might be some [toxic] cathinone stimulant similar in effect to methamphetamine. This also explains the transition and the lack of crash for alot of people.

for me it's the same first hours are great and then i just feel like on amphetamines which i hate and can't sleep for many many hours after effects have gone.

Sounds like a panic attack,its impossible with such a dose to get so strong adverse cardiovascular effects,only if you have diseases of that kind,but thats unlikely with 19

Ahh...mephedrone. My memories of 2010 are so forever fond because of it, largely.