• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Diclofensine

The plural of anecdote is not data. Your singular experience has no statistical significance.

Neither does yours. But since I have experienced negative effects from MDMA as well, all of us combined makes a statistic, doesn't it?

The dichloro- structure reminds me of Dichloropane and Tropoxone; which are among the most potent RC's in the family of Cocaine analogs.....

Neither does yours. But since I have experienced negative effects from MDMA as well, all of us combined makes a statistic, doesn't it?

No. Statistics is math & science that says how sure you are of something. There's very specific rules governing how you measure things for them to be meaningful in a statistical sense. Without those controls all we have from all our stories is just that - stories. For the vast majority of them we don't even have evidence that what was taken was MDMA as no testing was done; for the rest the evidence is weak because of unreliability of the tester & the likelihood of adulterants. Even the effects profiles being compiled for various drugs, which is the best we can do under the circumstances, is unreliable for just this reason.

But none of that's necessary as I haven't even seen the kind of "evidence" that'd fit your low standards. Where's the great mass of people lining up behind you to agree that "MDMA is very bad for you"? Where's your "all of us combined"?

so frustrating how common its is to search for something on bluelight only to find the thread has quickly gone off its topic and descended into petty bickering, bitching and one-up-man-ship. boring.

so frustrating how common its is to search for something on bluelight only to find the thread has quickly gone off its topic and descended into petty bickering, bitching and one-up-man-ship. boring.

yup, that's been happening more and more lately. :(

codeines only legal in the dirty south

Yeah the moment I hit submit I thought "well that was stupid to say, it takes 100mg to roll..." lol
I completely agree with you here, of course governments to all kinds of stupid things to attemp to have control of people and things. Even though it makes no sense as to why MDMA is illegal and Codeine, xanax, etc. are perfectly legal, regardless of how much they get abused.

there's like 3 states in this country (USA) where you can get codeine over the counter, their all oddly happen to be in the same southern soutern states where 1rst pot offence will land you in state prison. I wish to hell i ciould get codeine over the counter

^^

That's kinda hilarious. Hey kids, go get codeine and get more fucked up than weed but smoke some weed and go to prison!

If you think its bad because of your own personal experience, feeling like crap the next day doesn't represent damage done. As far as drugs MDMA is one of the safest available far safer than any prescription antidepressant. The major physical change caused by MDMA is based on the dendritic spines, but they are still not entirely understood.
Peace

This is the most misunderstood reading that I can think of. First, if you don't listen to your body and what it has to tell you about whats going on, your bound to live an unhealthy life. Second, you just said that "MDMA is far safer than any prescription antidepressant"??? I'm not even going to go into this convo, because you obviously don't pay attention to what people say anyways.

MDMA IS dangerous and damaging. If you use way less of any drugs, it will produce less changes to the body. I have no idea how all of you get this idea that its not dangerous at all or safer than a whole class of chemicals. You have been reading so much and got into so much hype in the psych researcher crowd that your doing what you are telling other people not to do, jump to conclusions and being close minded... Psh, open minded my ass.

About to try diclofensine, will report back.

I just read this entire thread and I must say, i am absolutely amazed how only 5/71 of the posts were on topic.

I haven't read the whole thread, but why is MDMA getting so many mentions? It's not a reuptake inhibitor afaik. This one is. Sounds like complete and utter garbage.

As far as drugs MDMA is one of the safest available far safer than any prescription antidepressant.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of SSRI's for various reasons, but your post made me rofl. Hard.

I haven't read the whole thread, but why is MDMA getting so many mentions? It's not a reuptake inhibitor afaik. This one is. Sounds like complete and utter garbage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of SSRI's for various reasons, but your post made me rofl. Hard.

They're arguing about the safety of MDMA in the PD forums lol, it made me laugh too

In my opinion, any substance is as safe as the user. Someone who abuses MDMA is whats making it unsafe, whereas someone who takes it responsibly makes it safe. Obviously there are exceptions when it comes to volatile substances that offer little to no good, but for the most part I think that until an addiction is reached, it is the users responsibility to practice moderation

About to try diclofensine, will report back.

I just read this entire thread and I must say, i am absolutely amazed how only 5/71 of the posts were on topic.
So? Are you alive? I'd be really surprised if it was, but I'll still ask: Is the stuff any good?

Why is this thread in PD? Pharmacologically it seems like it should act as a novel stimulant, without any psychedelic or empathogenic activity. Can someone fill me in?

Point well made, I think it is up to the ADD folks to sort this one.

PD >> ADD / NeuroPharm

Why is this thread in PD? Pharmacologically it seems like it should act as a novel stimulant, without any psychedelic or empathogenic activity. Can someone fill me in?
Nah you're absolutely correct. It should be in Other Drugs.

Shit, my dog eat it and i think he is with a terrible headache, sexual desire and libido was decreased to zero, the feeling was rage and no desire for nothing, my dog can't sleep but the feeling is not pleasant. Horrible chemichal for research.