• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Diclofensine

I went to take a swim and found this:
Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for about a year, but until now I haven't had anything new to contribute. My pet echidna got his claws on some diclofensine recently and I thought I'd share his experiences:

The echidna's diclofensine was a light cream colored, crystalline powder. The powder felt quite dry, and did not stick or clump much. It was moderately soluble in water: 5ml of warm water seemed to dissolve about half of 200mg (this is quite approximate).

The Echidna first noticed activity at 12mg. He felt 50mg was a good low dose, and side effects became more pronounced around 200mg (light palpitations, elevated pulse and sweating). Insufflation was not very effective for the echidna (because of solubility issues maybe?), it was painful and effects seemed reduced. Duration was around 4-6 hours regardless, with the effects coming in waves over a relatively long plateau.

My Echidna found diclofensine quite active, but is having some trouble categorizing its effects. It was peripherally stimulating, but not mentally stimulating for him. Neither clarity nor concentration were enhanced, and He would have been content staring out the window daydreaming for the duration of his experiences. He told me it felt warm and relaxing, with rushes of warm euphoria at higher doses. His sex drive was reduced somewhat, and sexual activity was not especially enjoyable.

My echidna says that for him diclofensine resembled kratom to an extent, or maybe methylone without the entactogenesis (some emotional blunting even). It was also moderately moreish in a way similar to an underdose of methylone - it was never entirely satisfying. The echidna thought diclofensine was quite clean feeling overall and a nice experience, though he was never blown away like with some other compounds.

--

The echidna has tentatively changed his mind about insufflation, and now thinks it might even be superior. Perhaps his snout was stuffy last time, or perhaps he inhaled harder this time.
Doesnt sound all that interesting but could have been underdosed, ive ordered some so well see.

honestly it makes a bit of sense if you look at it from their perspective-- MDMA (and mdma analogues) have done more damage to people than codeine has, as well as xanax. And although the therapeutic value of MDMA may be good (though I think others such as mescaline would be better), there are few people who use it that way, and there are many who use xanax the way it should.

lol t3's have probably hurt lots of people too . but thats the apap fucking shit up. i seriously think even if ur taking one to 3 of them a day everyday for pain management eventually that apap will have some kinda cumulative effect on your liver especially if you drink on top of that kind a why i worry bout my dad sometimes. and ive heard benzo withdrawl is hell to go through and xanax is scripted lots so those 2 aint nearly as benign. the only people really hurt by mdma are people dumb enough to abuse the fuck out of it and do it every or evry other day for a long time.

i think if you put to much of anything into your body all the time it'll fuck you over eventually some drugs just do it faster. our body is like a a bunch of testtubes with a bunch of chemical reactions going on constantly anything you put in your body messes with that. something really worrying me is all the refined sugar they put into foods. i read some stuff likening refined sugar, msg's any of those additives to food to make it more palatable to bonafied drugs

I went to take a swim and found this:

Doesnt sound all that interesting but could have been underdosed, ive ordered some so well see.

Yeah, it doesn't sound that interesting from that. Little mental effects and significant physical effects, sounds like the reverse of what most of us are looking for in a stimulant. But, let us know when you get some - maybe echidnas and humans react differently :p

If that report is typical, i'd say that confirms that it is meant as a UK-legal stimulant, so it has much lower hurdles to clear on all fronts - if it can beat naphyrone, it's the best they can get, at least until the next crop of designer stimulants comes out (and there sure is an interesting crop of them on the way).

(and there sure is an interesting crop of them on the way).

Thats good news, i'm hoping on a few releasing agents. The SSRI's properties of those stims are anoying as they dont contribute much to the beneficial effects (and in thise case seems like there's some added SSRI nastyness like lowered sex drive) and it will interfere with the effects of MDAI/6-APB etc.

Ive also ordered naphyrone so i can compare them.

I am going to poke my head in here breifly but didnt diclofensene also bring about homosexuall tendencies in rats that were injected with Diclofensene.

Dont believe me go through the readings its there

^ Wait wat?!?

I'd love a link to these readings.

I might end up getting a huge ammount ;).

I have seen ecstasy rising, and I've been in your exact position before. Both sides got it wrong. MDMA is very bad for you, at least in my experiance. Even one dose dose you signifigent damage (imho). I'm not speaking out of propaganda, but out of personal experiance.

Also, regarding anxiety. Most anxiety is psychological, but there are definitly some neurological cases. Such as MDMA abuse and the chemical imbalances. There's some anxiety you can not beat with thought processes.

Seconded.

I am going to poke my head in here breifly but didnt diclofensene also bring about homosexuall tendencies in rats that were injected with Diclofensene.

Dont believe me go through the readings its there

I remember there being mention of that on Wikipedia shortly after the chem surfaced. I'm glad you mentioned that, I thought I was going crazy 8)

Lol I doubt it would have the same effect in humans... just probably makes you very horny like GHB which sounds great to me!

hmm hesitant on this one.

"abuse" potential can translate as patients increasing dose etc (after prolonged days consumption), one might have to suffer the rath of starting an antidepressant for a few days before any fun effects kick in OR take a large dose and it being the equivalent of taking a large dose of paroxetine I.e nausea being the predominant problem

that said it HAS surfaced on the RC market so there may be rhyme and reason as to why. Just slightly concerned someone may have made a BIG batch of it and wants to offload it knowing that bluelighters et al will buy it knowing it was blocked due to "abuse" potential.

?time will tell

Ive got half a gram of this one lying around, havent got around trying yet as ive been on large drugbinge this weekend (would have messed stuff up anyway due to its serotonine inhibition).

I'l bioassay soon, altough i'm a bit worried about the homosexuality thing lol.

Ive got half a gram of this one lying around, havent got around trying yet as ive been on large drugbinge this weekend (would have messed stuff up anyway due to its serotonine inhibition).

I'l bioassay soon, altough i'm a bit worried about the homosexuality thing lol.

looking foward to your report!

don't worry about the gay thing lol

This sounds like a silly problem but drugs can effectively change behavor (think about prami having a 10% risk of compulsive gambling for example) so some caution may be a good idea. (yeah its kinda hilarious, but id say better safe then sorry lol).

Mdma

Just thought id point out that MDMA is number 18/20 on the list of commonly used harmful substances only drugs safer are poppers and khat, benzos are number 4. Its LD50 causes it to be a bit tricky since an O.D can kill you but you would have to be an idiot,or rich to try to eat that much MDMA. MDMA deaths are always overheating, over hydrating or combining with other drugs. If you think its bad because of your own personal experience, feeling like crap the next day doesn't represent damage done. As far as drugs MDMA is one of the safest available far safer than any prescription antidepressant. The major physical change caused by MDMA is based on the dendritic spines, but they are still not entirely understood.
Peace

Just ingested small ammount as an allergy test, if everything goes well i will take 150mg.

Last edited:
I have seen ecstasy rising, and I've been in your exact position before. Both sides got it wrong. MDMA is very bad for you, at least in my experiance. Even one dose dose you signifigent damage (imho). I'm not speaking out of propaganda, but out of personal experiance.

The plural of anecdote is not data. Your singular experience has no statistical significance.