• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Diclofensine

Well in my experience, MDMA feels as if it's left behind a significant issue in my brain, and yes, I definitely had 100% pure MDMA crystal. I don't notice it anymore, years later, but you could never convince me that MDMA isn't at least potentially damaging. But like we often say, we're all affected differently. It's silly to argue about it because everyone has their own experience. You can't tell me that MDMA didn't hurt me, and I can't tell you did did hurt you. :)

Well this thread isn't about whether or not MDMA is damaging, so let's discuss diclofensine instead.

Once again I must point out that this is in YOUR EXPERIENCE. You may not perform as well but I must way I never have any problems what-so-ever after a night of rolling. The only physical effects that I feel are the physical affects that one gets from a long night of fun and not sleeping. Also were you taking beans or molly? If you're not taking 100% MDMA then how can you say that MDMA is affecting you? Also did you do any other drugs at all? How can you seem so confident that it is indeed the MDMA that is negatively affecting you?

Food for thought? No, not at all, sorry. Here's some for you though. I've personally seen people snort up to 10mg of xanax and get all kinds of fucked up. Let's say you even take the most powerful legally prescribed dose, 2mg (though we know few people are perscribed the 2 mgs. You're now going FIVE TIMES the normal dose, this is considered recreational. Now, let's work backwards from the already Recreational dose of 90-100mg of MDMA to a medicinal dose. This = 18-25 mg. THIS is what would happen if you used MDMA like xanax is SUPPOSED to be used. how much do you think that you're going to get out of that 18-25 mg? Gonna feel tired? gonna feel messed up afterwards? Do you even think that's enough to roll for a night?

With that in mind I think it's safe to say MDMA would not be much more damaging to the body and mind. I am being honest with myself, please find me proof that MDMA is damaging, keep in mind there's already proof that xanax is damaging. You're right on one thing, nothing is entirely harmless, not even water. there's a difference between use and abuse of something. The people that cross this line are the ones that eventually get fucked over in life.

it's okay that it's off topic, we hijacked this thread long ago. Sorry any major dude.

No worries. Also, therapeutic dose of MDMA is ~100-125mg, and only given a handful of times a year several months apart. [/thread derail]

As for diclofensine, in addition to potential abuse there were some health concerns as well, particularly liver and kidney issues. So if anyone's going to try this do be careful. I imagine that the putative health concerns would be from daily, long-ish term dosage, but am not sure. If anyone with access to full text of the articles wants to post the interesting bits here, please do =D

well this compound is on sale*snip*, are there any trip reports yet? It seems that it is a relativly safe substance when there even were some clinical tests, but is it fun? ^^ maybe even similar to coke? ( being a triple reputake inhibitor too)

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can gather, (for example this link) it does not sound particularly promising, at least not in the doses that were tested (up to 50 mg).

Might be a different story with higher doses...

well i think vendors do sample their products before ordering bulk so it should have some potency or am I wrong? I hope someone will try it out soon ^^ (and yes maybe doses around 100mg could be good, I really hope this is bit like coke ^^)

I know that everyone responds differently to different drugs etc, but here is some food for thought; What would happen if you used MDMA like xannax and other prescription meds are used....

If MDMA were ever prescribed to be taken daily or even multiple times daily, the dose would be nowhere near that required to roll. You'd probably be taking 10-25mg at a time.

That's assuming you'd find a use for it in that context too.

That this made it to clinical trials and was withdrawn not for side affects but abuse potential sounds alot more promising than most. However this was being tested as an antidepressant, not as an ADHD medication or something like that. I would guess the antidepressant dose would be pretty low relative to the recreational one, so the amount needed might be quite alot more than has been speculated. No, I'm not suggesting anyone rail up a gram right off the start. But someone will anyway.

MDMA (and mdma analogues) have done more damage to people than codeine has, as well as xanax.

Tell that to all the long term oxycodone, oxymorphone, morphine, hydrocodone, xanax, klonopin, and vallium addicts......

Seriously... I used my fair share of MDMA and while i didn't exactly moderate myself as well as i should have it never got crazy out of hand and i saw the effects it was having and i stopped....

I can say i have at least 5 members of my family alone addicted to the aformentioned legal prescription narcotics. I have watched one of them have a seizure due to benzo withdarawl, and not like a little twitch of a seizure, like full blown on the floor shaking uncontrolably lets call an ambulance type deal. Still on the pills as well, no sign of any desire to quit, its going to kill her one of these days. Thats also to say i have also seen this person pass out on their dinner plate, pass out in bed holding cigarettes, fall down stairs, its like something out of Intervention....

I have watched a sibling deal with oxycodone addiction that lead to heroin use. Still dealing with it....

That being said, i have around 5 close family members who are very much addicts to these sorts of things, probably a total of 10 off the top of my head if you count extended family. Most of them have dealt with DUIs, rehab, withdrawl, full blown addict tendencies.

I have talked with hundreds of people who have done their share of ecstasy and most of them are not addicts, most of them are in control of themselves, and if you ask them to look back on the their use in retrospect most of them will say they don't regret a thing....

So just keep telling yourself that its ok to eat those benzos, 10 years down the road when you decide to take a break and you have a full blown seizure and wake up to paramedics surrounding you, it will be too late to go back on that mentality....

I predict that this will be a naphyrone-like stimulant, MDPV-like at best. No 5-HT release properties mentioned anywhere, and SRI's aren't really recreational, or even very consciously noticeable.
I predict it will be a straight stimulant due to it's DA/NE reuptake inhibition, and nothing more.

I think it's meant as a replacement for the cathinone stimulants? There has certainly been a market demand for a decent straight stimulant in the post-cathinone ban UK. All there is is dimethocaine (lol) and naphyrone, which has a bunch of people complaining about physical sideffects, people worrying about whether it's carcinogenic, and generally the fact that it's not all that fun...

The Azo you forget about coke, its a nice drug and its a triple reputake inhibitor like this substance is (well okay naphyrone is too and its shit).

But for example read the article in wiki about SNDRI's:

Relation to cocaine

Cocaine is an extremely short-acting SNDRI that also exerts auxiliary pharmacological actions on other receptors. Cocaine is a relatively "balanced" inhibitor, although it is the facilitation of dopaminergic neurotransmission that endows it with reinforcing and addictive properties....

Many of the SNDRIs currently being developed have varying degrees of similarity to cocaine in terms of their chemical structure. There has been speculation over whether the new SNDRIs will have an abuse potential like cocaine does. Arguably, for pharmacotherapeutical treatment of cocaine addiction it is advantageous if a substitute medication is at least weakly reinforcing because this can serve to retain addicts in treatment programmes:

and diclofensine:
but was ultimately dropped from clinical development, possibly due to concerns about its abuse potential

I just think that the ammounts you have to take for recreational use could be way to high (300mg+) but who knows

Well, yeah - coke is still a straight stimulant isn't it?

Some people above sounded like they were looking for an empathogen, which this is not going to be. And really, straight stimulant's aren't really the province of PD....

So, anyone tried this or got some on the way? Cant find a single report, may have to take the plunge myself if noone else is

I've read in a few places that it was shown to be an effective antidepressant in clinical trials and also that it was dropped from development. It seems to me that regardless of its recreational value, the most important thing to discuss on here would be the real reason for it being dropped from development and if they found any potentially damaging side effects during the trials. Then if it appears to be safe enough, people can start experimenting on their own to determine the recreational potential. Just seems to make more sense to do it that way rather than trying to figure out whether it's worth doing first and then discovering the damaging side effects later.

Anyone know why it was dropped?

I remember reading it was dropped because of abuse potential..

The only trip report I've seen is the one on drugs-forum.com

I still don't understand much about this compound.
I was going to order last week, but then I couldn't find any trip report,
I don't know anything about dosing or supposed effects...

I think I'll order after I read a couple of trip reports.

I can't access drugs-forum either.... :(