• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Hahahahah wow BT still around , some familiar mofos on here too.

I can't believe I still remembered my password ahahaha

Anyways, back to dabbling!! ��

i always love when dr platypus sticks his head in too.
it's great seeing him and tronica being interviewed in the press too - a couple of very highly respected researchers and drug experts.

hope you're doin alright 'sumer mate :)

I would love to see Phasedancer post. My all time favourite BL person
Mine too!! We were the resident chemistry nerds on the Australian forum but his knowledge was light years ahead of mine; yet for some reason he always seemed to treat me as an intellectual equal. It was frankly embarrassing haha.

I might try and see if I have got a way to message him and ask him to make a surprise appearance.

I still pop my head in from time to time, and still keep in touch with some of the crew from back then. BL will always be something special, thanks to Biscuit for the heads up.

^ Wow that worked fast. Thanks so much for popping in and saying hello, phase_dancer; so many of us still lurking about and it is BLers like you that made/make it special.

Consumer, once you get an autograph, I will grab that carton of beer :p

i always love when dr platypus sticks his head in too.
it's great seeing him and tronica being interviewed in the press too - a couple of very highly respected researchers and drug experts.

hope you're doin alright 'sumer mate :)

I speak to Dr Platypus a bit on twitter

And P_D wow. I used another handle back then. I go way way back but a change was required :)

I dunno - surely you've seen that old fart US president's senile word-salad tweets?

There are lots of clueless boomers on twitter :)

Just deleted my post instead of editing in a mobile fail. Long story short, how's the life/party balance for the oldies these days? Codeine now harder to get so it's better to go elsewhere. I'm more careful and responsible but still like MDMA occasionally.

This post reminds me so fondly of all the times I had to shut down social chatter threads and direct people to get off our lawn... the nostalgia is real.

BT ;)