Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Checking in folks.

ECHO ECHO

CooooooEEEE

Not a fan of mysteries and how blessed who postwhore using dialup don't still postwhore here using smartphones and wifi. There are FB groups and Christ even kids and other evidence of some bl in the ether.

What happened?

Vague shrugs and general feelings of bl should love itself , curiosity is run out.

Christ . Visit Axl and out.

Hello All!! Yes it's been a while. Yep I'm 40 this year too Samadhi! Great to have met you once at least!

Holy shit! Pillsnapa how the hell are you? Where are you now in the world? pm incoming!

Hey folks. Used to mod AusDD. Making a return to help with HR.

DM!!! Still kicking goals for bluelight I see.

Champion!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys. Popping in after many years, I used post quite a bit. I remember alot of you even if you may not remember me, like Phase Dancer and BT, you guys gave me a wealth of knowledge. How is everyone travelling nowadays? I cherish my time back then, the random nights, epic rolls, meeting interesting people and the after parties. wow. And Bluelight! Anyway was thinking if some remaining Brisbane-ites wanna grab some drinks sometime hit me up, that'd be fun.

Good to see everyones still alive and kicking ;)

:D

I'm alive, but stopped kicking probably a decade or so ago :( just sorta, living, I guess, something close to living I suppose. But definitely not kicking (goals). I wish I had my old BL account. I had my first account in 2000, but then went a few years off-grid and came back with no way of resetting the account password (couldn't guess it and had also lost access to the old email).

Still, as time goes on, this account itself is starting to seem old. I'm starting to seem old :(

Wow.... such a trip reading through these posts and seeing the names of those that I learnt so much from! :) Peace! ~pharm_friendly~

Just deleted my post instead of editing in a mobile fail. Long story short, how's the life/party balance for the oldies these days? Codeine now harder to get so it's better to go elsewhere. I'm more careful and responsible but still like MDMA occasionally.

Codeine may now be difficult, but Rikodeine/Dihydrocodeine is still available...

Over two years since I last logged on. Actually going to a '90s' themed rave on the weekend and made me think of this place so
I thought I would pop my head in.

Popped my head into the shrine and unfortunately saw some names I remember.

Great to see some familiar names here.

I'm still kicking it overseas, been 11 years now.

^ Hi mate I have a work mate who is very attractive and young moving to Glasgow next week. Shes a doctor or some shit now.

Just sayin, ya know...

Long time listener first time caller. Thought I’d pop in and see what all the fuss was about.

I'm still around occasionally, more since I started working an online job from home. Almost nothing of interest to contribute though. Hope you're all being safe!

I came here to talk about pill testing. Remember when we all did that? And then today I see in the paper that they're going to do the first ever pill testing. Right.

Do you mean in first pill testing in Melbourne?

Didn't a event in Canberra have pill testing a year or two ago?

Thought I would throw a New Years hi in here (although it's already Feb).

Big Trancer, I wish that Pill Reports was used more again. It used to be my first stop. But these days I am getting to old to keep up with current trends and don't get out too much!

Speaking of pills does anyone remember the green Pisces/green fish pills that were famous for being one of the best and strongest MDMA based pills being sold in Melbourne in the second half of 2001.

Two other best of the best pills from 2001 if you liked Special K bombs or Amphetamine/speed bomb pills were respectively the white X-men/Wolverine's and light brown/beige coloured Dexter's.

I can't remember much from the year 2001 but i sure as hell remember those three particular ecstasy pills.

Sorry i'm really showing my age

Speaking of pills does anyone remember the green Pisces/green fish pills that were famous for being one of the best and strongest MDMA based pills being sold in Melbourne in the second half of 2001.

Two other best of the best pills from 2001 if you liked Special K bombs or Amphetamine/speed bomb pills were respectively the white X-men/Wolverine's and light brown/beige coloured Dexter's.

I can't remember much from the year 2001 but i sure as hell remember those three particular ecstasy pills.

Sorry i'm really showing my age

The majority of my x usage was 2000-2002, there was a lot of different stamps, that all had a double score on the back, with various converging angles (from almost over-layed, to a cross).. They were produced in a lab in Indonesia and it got raided and shut-down by the DEA (USA) in 2002 - they released the details in a micro-bulletin which is how I knew, in the photos of that were all my favourite pills :(

They'll forever be my memory of amazing, high-quality MDMA.

Not that i never had good pills/powder/crystal afterwards, but my connection at the time got these 100% exclusively and they were ALWAYS the highest rated on pillreports. Was a shit time when it all crashed down tbh.