• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

now i aint never heard of this nanobrain but if i did im sure i wouldnt like it

MATE!!!! So glad too hear from you!!!. We met a few times i was young at the time and friends with basieguy (think i was 19 or something).. glad too see you out and about checking the forum :)

hey hey people. trying to say g'day to people that mattered back in the day and not doing a good job at reaching out so hey, here's a good place to start.

not sure i'd be the same person I am today if not for the time I spent with BL'ers and on Bluelight.

hope those of you that are still around are well and hopefully you have a good New Year.

It's roughly 12 years since I retired from BL Admin. Doesn't seem th... no it actually does seem like a lifetime ago. Occasionally I get nostalgic and come back, pretty much to see what else has been posted into this thread. The memories, the friendships and the music will always be there.

BT :)

It's roughly 12 years since I retired from BL Admin. Doesn't seem th... no it actually does seem like a lifetime ago. Occasionally I get nostalgic and come back, pretty much to see what else has been posted into this thread. The memories, the friendships and the music will always be there.

Nice name. ;)

Heeyyyyy!

OMG!!!!

BT!!!!!

How awesome; it has been ages, thank you for popping in and saying hi. I think quite a few of the "old farts" are still about, just lurking more these days, deprived of the spare time we seemingly must have all had in our younger days, to post the endless contributions which many made on a daily, if not hourly basis.

I cannot believe I am still popping in after 18 years.

P.L.U.R (I know, I just wanted to say it again this once to people who would understand and not have some young punter look at me all confused and ask, "are you a cat?")

xx

omg!!!!

Bt!!!!!

How awesome; it has been ages, thank you for popping in and saying hi. I think quite a few of the "old farts" are still about, just lurking more these days, deprived of the spare time we seemingly must have all had in our younger days, to post the endless contributions which many made on a daily, if not hourly basis.

I cannot believe i am still popping in after 18 years.

P.l.u.r (i know, i just wanted to say it again this once to people who would understand and not have some young punter look at me all confused and ask, "are you a cat?")

xx

peace love unity respect !!!

What a delight to see Big Trancer here once more!
It's been many a year. I trust life is going well for you.