Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

bunny

Bluelighter
Come on f*ckers. I know your all still trolling this site. We may have all met almost ten years ago and slowly parted ways over time... gotten older.... more jaded... all that sh*t..

But shout out. Its always fun to see you all pop up from time to time.

I hope your all well and loving life. Miss the old days but look forward to the new!

Peace.

Love always:
BluFluffyBunny - winner - Bluelights Biggest Post whore - 2002/2003
Events Moderator - 2003/2004
Drug haze years - can't remember
Married a Bluelighter in 2008 - recommends DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Married a Bluelighter in 2008 - recommends DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Geeze i wish you could have warned me sooner - i just married will_rave ;):D

He say's hi :) He doesn't come on here really anymore, but i did tell him about this post.

Hope you're well! You're still married yeah?

What's Ruski doing with himself these days? I haven't seen him in here for aaaages... Is he still staff?

Aw, it's bunny! How is glow_gurlz doing? That was her nick' wasn't it? :)
Shout-out to the both of you kids. What a blast from the past! <3

Why must people be right about lurking? :\ I am so predictable :(

Can't believe that "bbq" was nearly 10 years ago.

I have about 20 of these comics saved, all 20?

ruskiandbunny02.gif

I guess the history is lost on me, you old schoolers don't have time explaining things to us noobs these days :(

Haha, I remember eye wobbles! Thankfully I'm not old enough to have forgotten that marvelous phenomenon :D

lol... where is Leecie, this is her scene she is furniture status !

I downloaded a zip file. First hit on google is a thread on ITM forums, here is the post with the link to the .zip file. You'll need winzip or winrar to open it, the trial versions are free :)

Ha! I'm here. Only recently moved to crew status and just got engaged to a bluelighter.

Sup Bunny! You know what this reunion needs? Tarzy and Pleo and RBB and Mirage and DQ and Plaz and Dante and BMW and Muzby and ruski and Apollo and Horseyyyyy. Those were the days, when talking in third person was all the rage and it used to drive Pleo mental.

*rocks in rocking chair*
*waves to Horsey's Mum*
*slaps DJC with a trout*

Haha wow! As a very young and newish BLer, it's awesome to see all the 5,000+ posters and old skool BLers still around :D Very cool!

Hahaha aww marrying a fellow BLer! That's so cute!