• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

We are both bluelighters (he hasn't surfaced on here in about 3 years) but we were never on the board at the same time. He was around during my sabbatical in 2002 and when I came back he more or less disappeared. We met through mutual friends who are also bluelighters, fell desperately in love and then he put a ring on it.

i was a lurker for few yrs before joinin, n havnt been all that consistent on here, made it to 2 bl meetups a few yrs back.
these days but: catchin up with Killing_time next week n see astroboy n rushraver every know and then if any one remembers them

^ I certainly do remember them, Perth crew from memory? Astroboy was a DnB freak :D

Where's Nezo? He always has something nice to say. ;)

go fuck yourself. please. ;)

however, in the spirit of this thread - i check bluelight monthly. i never post because I don't have anything of value to add. I only ever go to Aus social and that's more out of habit than anything else.

I invested a very good part of my early to mid twenties here and still remember the times I had both online and offline very fondly but we've both changed.

A lot of the old farts have moved their online circle of friendship to other social networks. But I'll always consider blue light and especially aus social as social networking pioneers well before that zuckerberg idiot decided to create Facebook.

Last edited:
A lot of the old farts have moved their online circle of friendship to other social networks. But I'll always consider blue light and especially aus social as social networking pioneers well before that zuckerberg idiot decided to create Facebook.

QFT. Good times, my friend. Good times.

lol would be even better to get a few of the old melb crew like "icantfeelmylegs" out :)

hmm do I count??? i know a few of you guys off forum and have been around on and off since 2003......

oh and HI bunny - been a while hasn't it?? ;)

I only saw ican'tfeelmylegs recently! I had coffee & lunch with him, hijinx & nurseysarah. (more bluelighters from days of yore) :)

Hello.... we should have a reunion or something ;-)

A 10 year BL Anniversary Reunion at Kryal Castle, meetup at the nang powered Volvo of Love?