• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

I randomly had the urge to log on today too. Funny how there are only 4 active threads from the past week, and this is one of them. Gotta keep representing the bluelight oldskool! :D

Haha Pleo, same with me. Randomly logged on and this was just below the most recent threads. Next month will mark my 15 years as a member, 16 as a lurker. Crazy.

Haha eggie i'm currently on maternity leave with bub #2, can you believe it? Popavich and I procreated.

hiii
Just passing through to check some facts. Haven't been here in a looong time. I used to post heaps on BL back in my uni days.....I am now 30. Cripes....

Still enjoying the ....things that are spoken of around here - I was going to say it's mostly at house parties these days but we moved to Europe earlier this year and my god - the events, the price of stuff, the QUALITY!!....
Anyway I hope everyone is doing well :) Maybe I should revisit my old stomping ground, the Aus Social off-topic thread.... (Does that event exist still?..)

yeah waz, freaky having a kid in school, and another due to start next year.

as for BL meetups, the two canberra leaving parties, of which i attended the last, and an awesome phillip island party, wtwta no II at kryal castle, dreamworld on the gold coast with kitty, and so many other wonderful memories for this sandgroper.

see ya in another 2-3 years.

byeeeeee.

ps. waves to katmeow and deecee on the way out.

pps. i miss #bluelight on irc the most

I remember literally sitting on IRC ALL day at work! No wonder I didnt get offered a full time job after my 2 year placement.. On second thought, why did that not boot me out for always being in a chat room while at work?

Boo ;) 15 years older also... Life has gone by and bluelight goes on! We live we learn... Life is good on the Island i live on! Im off for a surf and a fish, its a hard life lol.. Nice to see some old faces :)

Do I even count as old fart? I'm 2001 and not even a proper(Sydney/Melbourne) major city.

In retrospect I really hope I actually added something to this community as I often think about it as the best years of my life(I'm not sure how depressing that is). I definitely felt that my purpose was to be enriching the lives of people.

I would absolutely love it if anyone wanted to discuss something meaningful with them

Do I even count as old fart? I'm 2001 and not even a proper(Sydney/Melbourne) major city.

In retrospect I really hope I actually added something to this community as I often think about it as the best years of my life(I'm not sure how depressing that is). I definitely felt that my purpose was to be enriching the lives of people.

I would absolutely love it if anyone wanted to discuss something meaningful with them

I was always a fan of your after party attire :p

I am now 34 which officially makes me mid 30's, as an age classification. What happened to all those sketchy Sunday mornings, where did they go?

Hi! :)

Holly crap! Hi dude! 8o

I just popped in because I read an article on EZ Testers and how we need to start pill testing at raves/festivals. Wow after 15+ years they still haven't got the message across! *bangs head against wall*

Hi Pleo!
=D