• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake or bad Percocet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allecw

Bluelighter
Long time viewer. First time posting so I am sorry if this is the wrong forum for such a question. But what I am wondering if is there a way to tell if you have been given fake oxycodone? Or just possibly bad oxycodone? A little bit of background information I have been getting oxycodone and hydrocodone from a friend of mine for a few months now. Seems to always be reliable up until now I think. Over the last few months my tolerance has went up considerably. I used to do 10-15 mg of hydro to feel good but now hydro doesnt do anything for me except keep away withdrawals. Unless I take a considerable dose. I have been doing 30mg oxycodone 2 times a day for a couple months now. Sometimes that doesnt even really make me chill. So last week I get some watson 932's from my friend as usual. The first time I take them I dont remember feeling anything. The next day I take them and it seems like nothing again for a few hours and then all the sudden they knock me on my ass like nothing I have ever taken. No euphoria, no energy, none of the usual things I have come to expect from my past oxy use. They just made me super tired but not in a good relaxed way. Like an agitated tired. So I continue to take these 932's over the next few days and side effects I have never had before start. Headaches, chest pain, heartburn, pain in my side, extremely tired and no good feelings at all. 30 mg's of oxy has never knocked me on my ass before. My tolerance couldnt of just went away right? I even ended up in the emergency room one day from the feelings these pills gave me. I thought maybe there was something wrong with me but im starting to think it might be the pills. But im not going through withdrawals so if they were fake they would have to have some form of an opiate in them right? My only method of testing them so far was to do a CWE and see what the water tasted like knowing the bitter taste that opiates have. I have only done a CWE on hydro and this tasted nothing like the hydro CWE's I have done. Not that bitter opiate taste just bad tasting. So is there any other way of testing these pills other than sending them off to a lab? Can opiates all the sudden change the way they make you feel? One day 30mg makes me chill and have lots of energy the next it makes my chest hurt, gives me heartburn, gives me a headache, and just overall makes me sick. I have gotten some reliable hydros from a friend and I am going to try those tomorrow and see if all opiates make me feel this way now or if it is just those 932's.

the reason i did not want to start posting here is because of replys like that. i do not feel good and i could of typed my post out better but i am sure you could understand it quite well without it being in perfect paragraph form! i knew the second i signed up for bluelight my first reply would be something along those lines....

The best way to find out what a pill is is to google the imprints on it. For example if it says Watson 379 and is round and white, google "round white pill watson 379". It'll pull up what the pill actually is.

Make your post easier to read...like, paragraphs.

I think this is a totally reasonable request, he is not attacking you OP. There are tons of threads everyday and it's difficult to read stuff like that, whether you feel like shit or not, putting a few spaces between every few lines or so is helpful, even if its not in well written paragraph form. You will get fewer replies if its a huge block text because TheChemist is just saying what everyone else is thinking --- it's a pain in the ass to read it.

thanks but i know they are supposed to be oxy 10/325. i have been taking them for a while i am just worried that these could be counterfit. how realistic would it be for someone to make fake oxy? they would still have to have some form of an opiate in them. maybe tramadol? they look identical to what they have always looked like i am just worried that my "friend" is trying to take advantage of me. or possibly who hes getting them from is ripping him off. i have come to the conclusion that there is either something wrong with me or these pills!

Only have heard reports of fake 80mg oxycontins, some of which had a tiny bit of fentanyl in them. Maybe ask in the regional drug discussion threads so other people from your area could chime in since it is probably more of a regional problem....

There's no way someone is faking 10/325s. It takes a large investment to fake them well and they would choose a more profitable pill to fake.

It's probably just tolerance or some kind of reaction to the acetaminophen, although this seems unlikely.

Last edited:
I think this is a totally reasonable request, he is not attacking you OP. There are tons of threads everyday and it's difficult to read stuff like that, whether you feel like shit or not, putting a few spaces between every few lines or so is helpful, even if its not in well written paragraph form. You will get fewer replies if its a huge block text because TheChemist is just saying what everyone else is thinking --- it's a pain in the ass to read it.

Seconded. There are tons of people (myself included) who want to help you here but putting a huge page of text up makes it hard to read and understand what you're saying/asking.

There's no way someone is faking 10/325s. It takes a large investment to fake them well and they would choose a more profitable pill to fake.
I saw a guy trying to make fake hydros out of tylenol with a dremel tool once LOL

I stopped reading because wall of text :/ you have a High tolerance maybe you need more to get high.. Also www.drugs.com has a pill id'er xD

On a more serious note it is possible they were fakes if they were ordered online from outside the US. I have heard reports of fake pills, usually from India. Even cheap pills like xanax, so it's not impossible. I think the problam is MUCH more likely tolerance.

Everyone is saying tolerance. What do you guys mean? Like my tolerance in one day changed completely? I would understand if the pills werent working but these pills seem to be doing more to me than any other pills. Just more unpleasent than anything. Like all the bad side effects possible.

I have a terrible burning feeling in my sternum area that goes through to my back that wont go away if that means anything. I have been to the ER and they checked my liver, kidneys, and gallbladder. I thought maybe I had damaged my liver and I could just be more sensitive to the meds. Maybe I was sensitive to the apap but I did a CWE and same thing.

Another thing that I left out was the last time I succesfully used was my first try at potentiating with GF juice. It didnt seem to do anything except maybe make me more tired at the end. Could I have some form of bad acid reflix that was brought on by the GF juice that is ruining the experience. I have taken all kinds of antacids and nothing has helped so far. Now I am worried that my anxiety is taking all the fun out of the pills. I get myself all worked up and then I get sick again.

I have a terrible burning feeling in my sternum area that goes through to my back that wont go away if that means anything. I have been to the ER and they checked my liver, kidneys, and gallbladder. I thought maybe I had damaged my liver and I could just be more sensitive to the meds. Maybe I was sensitive to the apap but I did a CWE and same thing.

Another thing that I left out was the last time I succesfully used was my first try at potentiating with GF juice. It didnt seem to do anything except maybe make me more tired at the end. Could I have some form of bad acid reflix that was brought on by the GF juice that is ruining the experience. I have taken all kinds of antacids and nothing has helped so far. Now I am worried that my anxiety is taking all the fun out of the pills. I get myself all worked up and then I get sick again.

Sounds like it *could* be acid reflux. I get the same feelings when mine flairs up. Have you tried Zantac? I take 150mg every 12 hours and haven't had that problem since. Good luck :)

I GOT FAKE PERC 30s YESTERDAY!

Yesterday, i bought 3 perc 30s (the white ones with the "M" on them. i know they arent technically "perc 30s" but i call the "m's," the 215s, and the light blue ones with the cursive "v" on them all per 30s. i dont really know the differences but i've been reading this forum today and i know you guys know more then me.) if you do know the differences i'd love to know, i'm very interested.

anyway, i've only really been blowing them for like 6 months. yesterday i got 3 from a dude i never get from because there was a bust recently up here in boston and theres a drought.

they crushed up too easy which made me skeptical, but when i blew one i knew it was fake, it burned like hell! I blew all three cuz i'm a scumbag, i did get kinda "bent" but i wasnt high like from a 30. i was just not normal. I got really hot, sweaty, and slow and had to go to bed.

i woke up in the middle of the night sleeping on my left side but my entire right arm was numb, completely numb.

I was kinda fucked up today too, not a good high, just bent, not normal. Very uncomfortable. It actually felt like i snorted a bunch of k-pins if anyone has ever snorted one, not exactly but thats the best i can describe it.

the 2 other people i got them with also told me they were bunk. they both only got one and said they didnt even get high.

I'VE GOTTEN FAKE 80s BEFORE, i know they're out there but i have a really easy way to determine if an 80 is fake or not just by looking at it that works most of the time but never a fake 30 and no one i've talked to has heard of fake 30s either.

So i googled fake perc 30s and nothing really came up but i came across you guys, read some of your posts, and you guys seem to know what you're talking about.

HAS ANYONE COME ACROSS FAKE 30s TOO? does anyone have info? if not, i'm telling you that they're out there, at least in the northeast. unfortunately i didnt get a good look at the pills but from initial look they looked real enough.

The only clue i can give you is that they were kinda crumbly, like beat up, like rolls are sometimes if anyone knows what i'm talking about. But they weren't beat up enough that i would question anything, just like they were in someones pocket in baggie for a while. But you'll know immediately when you blow them, it burned really bad.

I joined this forum 10 minutes ago just to post this, i know this is a long post so if you read it thanks and any info would be appreciated. Now you gotta be careful buying these just like buying 80s, fucking sucks

thanks guys

Watson 932 is oxycodone 10mg / APAP 325mg

It's likely tolerance, my friend. There is a cross-tolerance between much of these related drugs as well.

If you never got the bad side effects before using the 10-325's & all of a sudden things changed, I would put my money on they are fakes of some kind or could be a bad batch, I guess that happens too.

Status
Not open for further replies.